Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Ghost gun
The gun that you find in the void that is meant to be used with the pair of goggles to see ghosts doesn't do ANYTHING against ghosts at all... Period. thats it
Silvercloud29 Wrote:The gun that you find in the void that is meant to be used with the pair of goggles to see ghosts doesn't do ANYTHING against ghosts at all... Period. thats it
Doesn't it shoot them and create ectoplasm and give the ghosts a black sprite? (At least this is what it does normally)
You have to shoot the ghost point blank for it to work
Megapaco Wrote:You have to shoot the ghost point blank for it to work

I've shot them from a distance before, but yes, it works best point-blank (you have to use harm intent to point-blank them otherwise you are just bonking them with the gun).
Ahh, I didn't know that. First time I was really running the void by myself
Oh, and by the way, it only works against GHOSTS, not SPIRITS. There's a distinct difference.
Crumplehat Wrote:Oh, and by the way, it only works against GHOSTS, not SPIRITS. There's a distinct difference.
ya know, with how limited this weapons usage is, why NOT make it work on spirits? It would make sense lore wise and would be mildly convenient
Didn't it used to?
Dabir Wrote:Didn't it used to?

afaik, no. Tasers do, which may be why you're confused since the projectile is the same thing just yellow.
Because that would involve critter code or whatever and that's a can of worms nobody wants to mess with. It's likely easier to just not make it work on them. That said, I can see why you'd want it to work that way; it'd certainly help when a vampire keeps summoning the damn things all the time.

Also, Tasers work on displaced particle fields, but as far as I know not so much on spirits? I could be wrong though.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Dabir Wrote:Didn't it used to?

afaik, no. Tasers do, which may be why you're confused since the projectile is the same thing just yellow.

Thought it was any energy weapon, I could be thinking of science ghosts.
idk maybe I'm wrong I could have sworn I've shot tasers at them and they died but maybe I'm the one who died
Crumplehat Wrote:Because that would involve critter code or whatever and that's a can of worms nobody wants to mess with. It's likely easier to just not make it work on them. That said, I can see why you'd want it to work that way; it'd certainly help when a vampire keeps summoning the damn things all the time.

Also, Tasers work on displaced particle fields, but as far as I know not so much on spirits? I could be wrong though.
Why the heck would they work on displaced particle fields but not on spirits!? Spirits are literal ghosts while displaced particle fields are only science ghosts.