Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Syringes Auto Switch To Inject When Filled?
Simple enough right ?
Eh. I wouldn't want to be rapid clicking drawing my blood and have it just inject it back into me.

You should be able to hit C if you are in WASD mode or page down to switch it.
Yeah I didn't expect this idea to be a game changer, but I've seen from other servers where auto switching to inject when it hits 15 units is just a nice little thing that helps the gameplay/controls flow.
Ikkonoishi Wrote:Eh. I wouldn't want to be rapid clicking drawing my blood and have it just inject it back into me.

You should be able to hit C if you are in WASD mode or page down to switch it.

Necromancing this thread because this was implemented, and this problem has indeed come up quite a bit. Maybe I'm just ham-fisted and set in my ways, but I'd rather spend the extra button click to switch modes than spend a minute drawing and injecting from the same container because a lag wave hit and I clicked too many times.
I've noticed I keep ending up in this endless loop of injecting and drawing drugs because I spam click for faster results.
I kinda like the new feature for syringes, but I totally understand how annoying it can be. This might not seem like a big deal to everyone, but force of habit takes over and makes things difficult.