Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Use for Boxing Gloves
I think it would be pretty cool if you could hide a syringe inside of a boxing glove, so that when you whap nerds in the face with the gloves, they empty the syringe into them, similar to a sleepypen. As of right now, the idea seems pretty imbalanced, since it would allow people to inject things into people extremely quickly, however I think the base idea is pretty solid, and with the help of others on the forums it could become something worthy of being implemented. I feel like making it a stealth thing would be waaay too powerful, and would render the sleepypen useless, save for the pen's larger container size. I feel like it could give a distinct message, something that would give it away to someone who had sharp enough eyes while reading the chat log, but not too obvious where it makes siren noises and flashes bright lights. Something along the lines of:

"Scrubs McGrubs punches you in the face! It stings!"

Haven't been in game for a while so I forgot how unarmed attacks show in the chat log, but it's something like this. Also, I feel like the giveaway message when being hit should only be visible to the person being hit, since they're the only ones who could actually tell that the gloves had a sharp point. What do you guys think?
This'd basically remove the point of emagging hyposprays in its current state.
You're welcome to try this IRL (please don't) but all I can see happening is the needle breaking or just going in and out and nothing actually being injected.
If there's balance issues, just make it so the reagent only gets injected on crit and it makes that really obvious shanking noise (like the butcher knife and the thunderdome harpoon)
Dabir Wrote:You're welcome to try this IRL (please don't) but all I can see happening is the needle breaking or just going in and out and nothing actually being injected.
Make it inject half into both of you
This is a stupid idea and you should feel bad for posting it.