Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetics New Powers thread
Bone Plating

This would probably be a 5 block mutation, just because it sounds cool enough that unlocking it should be hard.

Think armadillo plating, but on dudes.

Works sorta like fatness in that most uniforms are unwearable, but you now have limited protection from bullets and brute damage because you're basically kinda like the thing from fantastic four.

Not nearly as bullet proof as some armors, but your body is covered in the stuff rhino horns are made of.

A combat buff is optional because Hulk already exists and this could be a sort of counter power, someone who can take hulks punches.
Rhino horns aren't made of bone.

I'm a nerd who forgot to remove that because I was originally gonna call it keratin plating.
adamantium claws that extend from your eyeballs
Berrik Wrote:adamantium claws that extend from your eyeballs
[Image: KNIFE_3319c7_334659.jpg]
Ideas:

Quickness: Basically run around at meth/mech boot speeds and are unencumbered by suits.
No Breathing: Losebreath will do nothing against you, also means you can go out into space without internals
Far Sight: Basically like telepathy only you could remotely view them
Regeneration: You heal 1 of each damage type every 9-30 seconds.

Overall, I think the genetic powers are really good, the only one I'd really really like to see is "no breathing" to be honest.
Give people with empathetic mind the ability to determine mindslave status. It would make it useful and yet give people a reason to murder over a mind reading aside from HE STOLE MY ID AND PIN NUMBER. I know it works for determining if someone is dying but determining whether or not they're mind controlled would be neat.
Maybe add some useless genetics "powers" like ESP. You can read people's minds when you concentrate on them, but it turns out everyone is always just thinking about farting on the captain or how much they miss poo.
Jerkops Wrote:Maybe add some useless genetics "powers" like ESP. You can read people's minds when you concentrate on them, but it turns out everyone is always just thinking about farting on the captain or how much they miss McRib.
This already exists