Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Lazer ability (edited title)
An admin item that does one thing: fires a laser

EDIT: Did not realize meme was racist, maybe a nyan cat lazer instead? Sorry for misunderstanding. Also sorry to anyone offended, I truly did not know.
fuck yeah
if someone codes this i merge it
(07-23-2024, 05:38 PM)ZeWaka Wrote: if someone codes this i merge it

I wish I could code it but I have no idea how lol
Fuck no
Listen all I'm saying is we need some sort of 'big mega beam move' code to use for different things. It doesn't have to be for this... Think of Goku. Thin kof him
would love the huge beam. would hate if it was tied to the extremely prominent blackface that is intrinsic to the meme
(07-24-2024, 10:21 AM)Waffleloffle Wrote: would love the huge beam. would hate if it was tied to the extremely prominent blackface that is intrinsic to the meme

Huh, i never made the connection with it being a blackface, because most versions i saw (like in binding of isaac) only depict the eyes and mouth, thus omitting most of that aspect. You never stop learning about internet culture, i guess.
(07-24-2024, 10:21 AM)Waffleloffle Wrote: would love the huge beam. would hate if it was tied to the extremely prominent blackface that is intrinsic to the meme

I actually didnt know that originally, thanks for pointing that out

(07-24-2024, 08:28 AM)Cal Wrote: Fuck no

Sorry, didn't know it was offensive

(07-24-2024, 08:34 AM)CalliopeSoups Wrote: Listen all I'm saying is we need some sort of 'big mega beam move' code to use for different things. It doesn't have to be for this... Think of Goku. Thin kof him

That would be pretty cool
a cool beam that destroys shit would be sick
(07-24-2024, 02:08 PM)Cal Wrote: a cool beam that destroys shit would be sick
Holy shit I just had the best idea(s):

ORBITAL CANNON

1) Destroys major portion of ship
2) Centcom announcement
3) It would "detonate" after roughly a minute and a half
4) Could be apart of a new gamemode / admin intervention

OR:

KAMEHAMEHA

1) Almost infinite range
2) Destroys and passes through all walls
3) Although it only deals 5 dmg / projectile, its literaly a beam so it would insta-kill
4) Could possibly be a move for a traitor role / new gamemode / admin intervention
The singularity containment field practically exists as an ersatz admeme laser. I'm surprised it does not get used as such.
If we want to be silly and do a reference that isn't using that...

"Imma firing my Laz-- (sounds like Lays)"
And insted it's a bag of chips shooting a beam of chips.
(07-25-2024, 01:04 AM)Kotlol Wrote: If we want to be silly and do a reference that isn't using that...

"Imma firing my Laz-- (sounds like Lays)"
And insted it's a bag of chips shooting a beam of chips.

What about the prism laser from Terraria?
Could use PTL laser since it already does most of these features. Crank up the power. make a loud charging noise and bright effect. resprite beam to BRIGHT RED