HoSus Reltus Rockwell - The Second
Usual character name: Relt Rockwell
BYOND username: Redbacko
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Redbacko
Recommended by (if applicable): )
Goon servers you play:... I want to tell myself that I have been one of the good guys within Goon2..., before the doom of valyr.... uh -- Is kill.
Goon1 -- Prefer low pop for whatever reasons, which will probably bite me in the bum later on.
... Even though I sometimes unintentionally RP, its about the speed, the impact, the unpredictable chaos ... the moments! Which is just missing on RP frown 

Reason for application:
OK Here is where we go funky.

Clearly its for the shitty gear and boots which gets stolen, the moment ones steps into the hallway.
Reality aside, I just like being a "head". And I don't think I'm terrible at it...
Possibly messing up some gimmicks some times, being direct and rough BUT rarely being lame?

But actually. I don't expect to be votes for HoS right now. I just don't play enough these days.
Submitting this, still, somehow kindles my fire for possible futures.

Sec experience:
I'm going to be a rebel on this, re. 300 word.
Still believing in balance between the good and evil.
See previous application https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=18841

Not sure what to mention though.
I washed antags when the brig was... unavailable.
I taught secoffs basic combat.
I screamed at the Cap when they were sus.
I shouted at my team when they killed a civilian.

And all this...
I still don't know how to
Counter a Vamp effectively, keeping the round safe AND fun. frown

Now lets speed run the rest of it:
What advice would you give to other sec players?
- Do not take your sec job too serious, following space laws 1:1.
You are a critical part within the round. You can make or break it. Don't break it.. its a lot easier to break it than making it.

- Understand your role
You are here for people to have the illusion to feel secure. Not to fix laws, not to fix caps locker, not to packet nerd, or making drinks at the bar.

- Antags .. A necessary evil. 
While it is your job to catch them. Don't overdo it and grind them in the first 10 mins. For the sake of entertainment.

- Listen to PDA alerts
I rely on you, carrying me corpse to the cloner, pleae.

What was one of your favourite security moments?
I dunno? When Duke Nuken mindsalved me and we porta-puked ~50 people on the bridge at donut 3?
May have failed as sec, but you should have seen the cat spawns. So many lovely cats. You cannot deny the cats.

Write a poem to convert your thought on [...]
Yeah this is the moment I membered to do this 'unofficially'. Maybe next time there will be some neat AI pictures too.

Previous Bans:
Right, how many was it, 4?
-Blowing up Sec in the first week of playing
-Requested a ban myself, because addiction in 2022
-Called HoP the B word on comms
-Called Sec the B word, being abused and bridged for max time as non-antag (This was a weird one, I wanted to ahelp them the moment I got banned)
Think I was drunk pretty much on all of those occasions though. So yeah, don't do drugs kids!
Please follow the Application Guidelines if you want to be seriously considered as a candidate for Head of Security.

Denied, feel free to resubmit a serious application.