Complaint Admin COMPLAINT
Okay thats just about it. I've had it.The first few months learning this game was fun, genuine fun. I learned all your rules and learnt to respect them. But your admins NO. The way they are enforcing those rules is just wrong. Let me cite all my admin bans and admit all my wrongs.
1.Hitting someone without cause{my first weeks}
2.Shouting 'Faggot' during a sec arrest.{A month i think,to be fair i dont even know what the word means}.This was by greenjelly i think.Respect the person genuinely polite and friendly
3.I forgot this one
4.I got banned for saying"I hated speaking like a 'retard'" to myself after i had taked mutadone for a speech impairment.
[I forgot the admin, but look here i dont know if according to your culture and where you live if you consider this an insult but where i come from its a condition. So banning me for it really felt unfair to me but i didnt want to argue so i left the issue.
5.Today got banned for sayinig to a player "whatchu doin,Hope you not touching yourself"{laugh emote}. Explain to me what part of that is an insult. Are we playing with people who get so offended at a minor toilet joke that you ban me for 7 days. Okay you might cite that i ruined the person's round.
Okay if i remember well there was a day i made an ahelp because Sec and the RD had beaten and taken my stuff and forcefully removed my access just because the RD didnt want me in sci .And i wasnt even making anything nefarious.The admin at the time just explained that its the RD's right to choose who they want etc. 
Now you tell me. Which of the two deserves a ban. I'm not appealing for the ban nor am i looking for your sympathy but honestly I expected better from you guys. You can check my record and see if i have ever been a griefer or anything of the sort. You can clearly see a difference between my early days and now. Im being banned just because our definition of an insult is different. I assume the admin who banned me is going to reply in some roundabout way not acknowledging anything maintaining neutrality citing some obscure interpretation of the rule.Anyways to players ivve played with before, thanks for the laughs and good times. stay safe and blesseed.I cant deal with such harrasment.
-Adino
Hi there, thanks for the feedback.

You were not banned because "our definition of an insult is different." How you define an insult and what you personally consider to be offensive has nothing to do with the server rules. 

Quote:4. Bigotry and sexual content is a non-negotiable hard 'no'. If you are unsure what sexual content includes: do not refer to sex acts, genitalia, or anything sexual in nature. This includes erotic roleplay, which encompasses all situations which are erotic or suggestive in nature (e.g. 'spooning', making out, etc.), and not only those which are sexually explicit. Rape 'jokes' are considered sexual content. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to use the word 'rape' in this game. Yes, you can call people dicks and insult them with terms that are used normally, but don't use bigoted language or slurs. Common examples of bigoted language include calling people 'retards', 'cunts' or 'traps', using 'gay' in a derogatory manner, or using gendered slurs like "pussy" and "bitch." If an admin tells you to knock something off because it breaks the no bigotry or sexual content rule, that is not an invitation for debate. Knock it off or go elsewhere. Bigoted language (for example, slurs) is also not allowed in your BYOND key, character name, flavor text, or anything else with which you interact with the server, whether as a joke, or masked with misspellings or spoonerisms. This rule also extends to cover bigotry and discrimination based around a player's in-game race, species, or gender identity.

This isn't even an issue of "obscure interpretation." The term "retard" is directly listed in the rule as bigoted language. I encourage you to look into the definition of a word like "faggot" before yelling it at other people. And lastly, a masturbation joke directed at another player on our 13+ server is not "minor toilet humor," it is sexual content. We take this rule very seriously, which is why it pops up in the chat box in big red text every time you log in to the server.

You are welcome to wait out the week ban and then continue playing on our servers if you abide by the rules going forward.
(07-06-2024, 06:55 AM)Adino Wrote: 4.I got banned for saying"I hated speaking like a 'retard'" to myself after i had taked mutadone for a speech impairment.
[I forgot the admin, but look here i dont know if according to your culture and where you live if you consider this an insult but where i come from its a condition. So banning me for it really felt unfair to me but i didnt want to argue so i left the issue.

https://www.specialolympics.org/stories/...the-r-slur