Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let people set a critter prefence
I think people should be allowed to select which specific critter they wish to spawn as. (mouse, roach, and butterfly, could do this for alt critters too if able)

I'm someone who enjoys critter rounds, just being a critter all shift, and while I understand there's a need to have critter respawn take ten minutes, not getting to be the critter I want to be makes having these incredibly relaxing, goofy, and incredibly easy to die, rounds, difficult. As I can spend upwards of fifty minutes trying to get the critter I like. 

I feel allowing people to set a critter preference would encourage people to play around more with critters, or at least make the lives of those who do enjoy playing critters easier. Nothing like waiting ten minutes just to respawn as an incredibly outdated butterfly and have to restart the timer again as its near complete lack of animations make it incredibly dull.

Most people would likely prefer to spawn as a mouse I believe. So being able to guarantee that would be a nice quality of life thing.