Mentor Application - PatoSwag/Dino Dinosaur
Usual character name: Dino Dinosaur/Bones Malone/Sergio Garcia
BYOND username: PatoSwag
Discord username (if you are on our discord): PatoSwag/Dino

Recommended by (if applicable): no one in particular
Goon servers you play: 3 when it is not too crowded. If it is, I play in 4.

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): 

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):

I have been playing space station for 3 years and have only played oonstation. I started at the bar learning how to mix drinks, follow the wiki and learn how to talk to people. Then I started testing science and fell in love with artifacts, I had several people helping me (Latte for example was my biggest help back then). When I worked in science there was always a new recruit wanting to learn how to research artifacts and I have helped several people when I worked there. I consider myself a nice person to teach, always teaching down to the smallest tip and informing myself well about everything on the internet. I don't like to misinform.

I had a 3 or 4 month break from playing I think. And when I came back I started playing security and that's where I spend most of my time. I have taken care of several security assistants accompanying them in cases and congratulating their achievements.

If I don't play security you'll probably see me playing Cyborg, either medic or miner. I also like to play janitor and have helped several newbees clean up properly.
In mining as Cyborg I have helped miners with questions on how to create armor and tools.
And as a doctor I know practically how to heal anything and how to make medicines but I haven't had the opportunity to teach anyone in that job although I have given some advice.

Other roles I'm comfortable with and usually play are Mime (Doctor) and AI helping engineering and security especially when they need it. I think the only job I have not touched almost anything is engineering, I am very bad at everything related to it and I do not want to cause problems by building silly things.

I've also played quite a bit of Captain and HoP, but being a command job with no co-workers, I haven't had the pleasure of teaching anyone, but I have always been pleasant, leading when needed.

As an antagonist I have been able to play everything, including Nuke Commander. I think the only one I've never played is Wraith (in 3 years it's weird haha). Whenever I had doubts I've turned to Mentor Help and every day I learn something new as an antagonist. So I really appreciate the work of mentor also thanks to that and I would like to do the same for others.

Thanks for reading!!!   bee Jones the cat

Previous Bans: I was banned for killing an annoying guy while playing bartender, using neurotoxins and the meat grinder. A completely unnecessary escalation. I also received several warnings when I was starting out as Security Officer. Recently none  Dr. Acula
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be 9/18/24. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and welcoming member of the community!