Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rename the police uniform and police hat from security clothing vendor
I have seen admins mention how security is ment to not be associated with police/cops, yet having a clothing option literally named "police" is quite odd. I don't want it removed though, since I really like how it looks, and it's one of the uniforms I use the most, but a rename would definitely be nice, I have no suggestions what to rename it to, I'm very bad at naming things, would be happy if replies could have suggestions.
Since security are sort of super mall cops (hence the segways), maybe just something like "mall cop uniform". Or "corporate security uniform"?
Corporate security uniform or something like that sounds good, since NTSCs are blue as well and that's like The NT Colour
Corporate security sounds better. I don't think security officers are mall cops, as we're protecting an explosives research station from terrorists and the like. More so, an in-house PMC if that makes sense. A subsidiary private military company under Nanotrasen.
Here in the netherlands we have "Handhaving" wich is basically a company hired by "counties" to do crime fighting... Mostly stopping you and writing parking tickets.

Handhaving means "enforcement"

So Enforcement Outfit and Enforcement cap will be a good naming too.
Good idea.

I would suggest KOP. Whay does KOP dtand for? I dunno
yeah sounds good.