Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerf on Capuscin Patches.
Someone who been in RP who I will not mention, has been making Capuscin patches every shift and applying them on players.
This is getting very old with rainbow melons to stun and capuscin... as it just disables you for 40 seconds.. makes you unable to walk straight.. and blur your vision.
It's a harder stun then anything sec can do without much counterplay.

Can we just ban Capusclin from patches or atleast change it so a patch doesn't reapply it for a whole duration?
Cause at this point... I want to use it every round as security to torture an antag.
i think the better way would be to just nerf capuscin because it makes eating spicy foods annoying. in what world does eating something spicy cause you to stumble around, lose control of your upper body and drop things and slur like you're bam margera and are on your 12th drink of the morning?
(07-17-2023, 01:55 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i think the better way would be to just nerf capuscin because it makes eating spicy foods annoying. in what world does eating something spicy cause you to stumble around, lose control of your upper body and drop things and slur like you're bam margera and are on your 12th drink of the morning?

Yeah I would love if it was a bit more realistic
This sounds more like an ahelp situation tbh.
(07-17-2023, 03:08 PM)Mouse Wrote: This sounds more like an ahelp situation tbh.

Mostly this.