Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Indestructibles
Every time I find somewhere really cool to build, there it is: that stupid and indestructible comfy couch. There when the world is created and there long after, some say it even existed before the server was first turned on. That's just speculation, though. There are a few select things in the game that can only be destroyed with a big explosion (or the fires of Mount Doom) and it would be great if we could drag, deconstruct, or destroy them by mortal means:
  • Comfy Couches
  • Desk Clutter
  • Firelocks
  • General Alert Computers
  • Robustris Pro Arcade Machines
  • Sliding Glass Doors/Windows
  • Linen Bins
  • Intercoms
  • Coffee Mug Racks
  • Quantum Telescope Computers
  • Guardbuddy Docking Stations
  • Notice Boards
  • Bathtubs
  • Boxing Ropes (Not the corners, they can be taken down with wrenches)
There's also a small list of things you can't deconstruct using an omnitool. I can't think of more than just light fixtures, so I would love suggestions on things we could add there. If any of the stuff I listed above just doesn't work with omnitools, please let me know:
  • Light fixtures
Firelocks can be smashed apart like a regular door while in active (or closed) status.

Light fixtures can be wrenched apart I believe once the bulb is taken out, which isn't that big of a deal. You can also just smash the buld then take it out and wrench if you're too lazy to find the light switch.
(01-31-2021, 11:52 AM)Drago156 Wrote: Firelocks can be smashed apart like a regular door while in active (or closed) status.

Light fixtures can be wrenched apart I believe once the bulb is taken out, which isn't that big of a deal. You can also just smash the buld then take it out and wrench if you're too lazy to find the light switch.

You have to cut power then screwdriver them to remove them
Borgs can't remove them with omnitools is what I was getting at.
(01-31-2021, 11:52 AM)Drago156 Wrote: Firelocks can be smashed apart like a regular door while in active (or closed) status.

Yes that is true but it takes an eternity without a doorbreaker, perhaps a way to deconstruct them with a deconstructor would be nice