Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Traitor Syndicate Uplinks
Hi, just a few small things. The late traitor syndicate uplink (the variety that syndicate operatives get) has a few items that are unavailable for purchase. Last I checked I think surplus crates were one of them, and same goes for every single class/role-specific traitor item. There are most assuredly a few things that you can't get with it outside of these few that I mentioned, but I don't really have anything to go by at the moment.

Sorry for the short suggestion, but that needed addressing! Thanks.
Bandit Wrote:Hi, just a few small things. The late traitor syndicate uplink (the variety that syndicate operatives get) has a few items that are unavailable for purchase. Last I checked I think surplus crates were one of them, and same goes for every single class/role-specific traitor item. There are most assuredly a few things that you can't get with it outside of these few that I mentioned, but I don't really have anything to go by at the moment.

That's on purpose.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Bandit Wrote:Hi, just a few small things. The late traitor syndicate uplink (the variety that syndicate operatives get) has a few items that are unavailable for purchase. Last I checked I think surplus crates were one of them, and same goes for every single class/role-specific traitor item. There are most assuredly a few things that you can't get with it outside of these few that I mentioned, but I don't really have anything to go by at the moment.

That's on purpose.

Yeah, that's why it's not in bug reports. Wonk actually told me to post something pertaining to this and personally said that it needed looking at. It's not broken, it just needs some fixing up in my opinion, which is one shared by at least one admin.
I know they're supposed to be a bit gimped but they honestly are kind of awful aside from sleepy pens and derringers. This comes up to me a lot in Spymaster, which I believe could have something like a special uplink that can only order equipment crates that all cost 10 crystals. Like a 5 pack of *moderate traitor item*.

This is kinda dumb even to me, though. Just thought I'd throw in something.
There are no microbomb implants to buy from the uplink.

This is the most bad thing.