Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give antag critters resistance to flash/maybe other stuns?
They're super duper weak to flash. Stuns in general, but I'm more okay with those. A couple of flashes is enough to get them to thirty second stun easy. It makes them feel completely unthreatening. I feel like it should be harder to stun them, they already can't heal themselves.
I like challenges. A longer stun that is to be expected in certain circumstances is nothing I necessarily see something wrong with.

So - I am afraid I do not share your opinion on this one,...
But feel free to convince others; or even better - try yourself at a bit of coding.
There should probably be a way to give certain critters a stun-resistance; so...if you are interested in coding...why not check out the Goon Discord #imcoder channel and get started? big grin
Mm, them getting tagged with a flash or a single taser bolt does basically put them out for 20+ seconds, there might be something to this
Do antag critters use stamina? Cus that sounds like the stun this are checking for their stamina, finding nothing, and applying the out-of-stamina stun.
Fire Elementals use stamina for sure.
I'd say yes to Antag Critters.
Though in reality, they deserve it. They have advantages and disadvantages as a non-human.
Once we realize they're no good though, flashes are an easy win and they're gonna be destroyed.
So I'd say yes to increasing how much stun they receive before going down.

Critters in general though, no. Lots of critters cause small inconveniences for their own amusement.
I find it funny too, and I'm glad they're having fun. Sometimes this comes at great expense though.

Just last night I was fighting VAMP+3 zombies. Almost got them all but a roach kept dragging away my port-a-brig.
I lost, I feel as a result of that. I'm not mad yet I appreciate being able to stun him quickly so he's not a problem.

(BTW I think Fire elementals already have a decent stun resistance, they don't go down like normal critters, takes longer.)