Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM trader bug/feature?
One of the traders, Pianzi Hundan, sometimes wants cigarettes. As it turns out he specifically wants them outside of packs. This seems really dumb, as sending a crate full of 20 cigarette packs only gets 30 credits. Just tested it last round and yes I made sure to label the crate trader. Why have this when cigarettes are a limited thing anyway? Don't think anyone's gonna be playing day trader like with metal sheets before the update. confused
Pianzi pays so much for cigarettes that if you could just send him twenty packs, it would be a joke to make a shitton of money in QM. If there's nothing else to do, no salvage to scrap, no other traders to haggle with, sitting down and pulling apart cigarette packs can make you a little bit of cash. I don't understand why you have a problem with this, frankly, other than the fact that you got burned by it once.

And shit, we've all been burned by Pianzi at least once, dude's a prick.
That isn't really a feature though. I'll see if I can set up a thing to make him actually notice the amount of cigs in a pack.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:other than the fact that you got burned by it once
thanks for the input Captain_Presumptions

actual thanks to Cogwerks. maybe make him pay a bulk rate for cigarette packs and the normal rate for individual cigs? so if people want to make more off them, they can put in more work. although that doesn't actually make logical sense on the trader's end. just spitballing.
Make him pay differently depending on the individual type of the cigarettes.

You can open up the pack to try to get some rare flavors that sell well, or unopened mystery packs for a decent profit besides.
I think I may have noticed a few other things since I've mostly been playing QM lately

1. Are traders supposed to restock everything they have after you make a purchase? Because I was able to cheese the market using Gragg this way.

2. When buying artifacts from Vurdalak, is he only supposed to sell one specific type of artifact per round? Got nothing but activators one round.

3. Are they supposed to not change what they sell every market shift?
1) nope!
2) nope!
3) Yes. They change their wares whenever they return after leaving the market for a while. Traders have a set % to leave when the market shifts, or return if they're currently away.