Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Solution for werewolf auto-intent
I've been getting Werewolf a lot recently, and that bug where you automatically perform whatever intent you have selected on the person you are eating is still a problem. With vampires, it isn't much of a problem (at least just for drinking blood) since your objective (to drink blood) is quantified in the blood level of your target(s). However, having your feast interrupted by this bug as a werewolf is a lot more problematic, since being interrupted at all during your feast requires you to start the progress bar over again. I'm sure you could keep trying to feast on your victim over and over until you can actually finish the bar, (it happens occasionally) but the brute damage from taking bites adds up, and eventually they will die and be unable to be feasted on.

I suggest quantifying the werewolf's objective based on the number of bites you take out of a person. Brute damage you deal during a feast will be tracked as some kind of "bite score", and reaching a certain "bite score" threshold on targets will let you complete your feasts, even if you are being interrupted by the bug. The "bite score" could also be reduced if the target's brute damage is healed.
i was a vamp recently and didn't encounter the auto-intent on target thing. i in fact don't think i've ever encountered it
I'm not sure what the bug you're referring to is or what it even is really. Does using feast on help or grab intent not attack the person?

Also, recently zewaka merged a patch that made it so werewolves can get points off of a feasted body even if it's dead. As long as it's not rotten or decaying. So that might fix the issue with points, but I'm still not completely sure what this bug is. Maybe make a bug report or elaborate here please.
yo yo yo

mbc fixed this probably like yestersay