Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New wiz spell: Summon Construct
A materials equivalent of Summon Golem. Density= HP, hardness=damage. Other properties, like reflextiveness (TC constructs being immune to lasers) and flammability (plasmastone golems seem fun) would apply.

A bag  or two of "magic pebbles" will spawn on shuttle, which are like beans but for materials.

Taking the spell will also spawn a pair of "magic gloves", which give you full rad resist for handling i.e. cerenkite.

When constructs die, they leave behind some scrap/shards of the material they were made of.

Probably just a gimmick as there is no reasonable way for wizards to get mats without getting a plasma cutter/rock driller.
If the wizard is not holding anything in their hands, a random item they are wearing will turn into a construct.
Would be kinda cool if when they die they should explode into shrapnel of whatever they're made of.
Ooh, I hope this means we could get hella erebite golems and tank transfer golems.
(09-19-2018, 11:39 AM)Sord213 Wrote: Would be kinda cool if when they die they should explode into shrapnel of whatever they're made of.

I had that as part of my original idea, but I don't think shrapnel as-is takes materials into account AFAIK.