Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welding Fluid & Chemistry
Currently, welding fluid ignites in every single recipie that involves it + heat before it actually combines.

This means you need to heat your recipie without the welding fluid, THEN introduce it. In turn this means you can't make any fun traps with any recipies that involve welding fluid and timer/prox/signal-igniters, as the fluid just burns up before anything.

This sucks and seems like a bug rather than a feature
Oh THAT'S why my drugs weren't mixing...
You can make these beaker-bombs you're thinking about. You just need to be careful when you fix your reagents before loading them in an assembly.

I was going to show you one, but I was a traitor and had bigger fishes to fry. rip.
Yeah I know how to actually do it with this system, it just sucks a tonne. Didn't need to be made more difficult.
I haven't tried these recipes, but doesn't using Stabilizing Agent (or whatever it's called now) prevent instant reactions?
No, stabilizing agent doesn't prevent welding fuel from catching fire.

Weavel Wrote:Yeah I know how to actually do it with this system, it just sucks a tonne. Didn't need to be made more difficult.

It's easy and repeatable. You just need to think a couple of minutes to figure it out.