Goonstation Forums
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Technature - 08-17-2017

NateTheSquid (1 oh christ no):You pass out from massive blood loss.
Shit.

Vitatroll (6): You manage to make some really damn kickass party juice. The guard on duty notices and, after scanning it, says he'll let you go if you give it to him. You consider this a good idea.
You're no longer in the brig. You're also wearing your standard Botanist uniform (security won't let you leave otherwise).

UmbraDrake (6): You place the Synthbrain into a cyborg and ask it to go mine. You expect it to be back in about two minutes.

Lord Birb (5): Wait was the Podbay always depressurized? And missing a wall? The possible perpetrator seems to have already fled.
Upgrading security level.

Bologna Prime (2): You head off to the space diner to cash in your coupon. Sadly, it seems to be expired. Darn.
The people on the diner pretend to listen to you, but decline your invitation to form a band.

HotcoffeeMug (2): You make your way off the station and reach the space diner. Before you can even do anything though, you see the HoP attempting to order hotdogs.
He seems unhappy.
You nope the fuck out of there.

Youkcat (3) + Awfulworldkid (6-): "Huh? Oh yeah, you're supposed to have a signal I guess...uh...I don't know, now seems like a good time...I guess."
You proceed to get into podbay and set off a large variety of explosives. The damage is horrifying.
Podbay is no longer pressurized and is heavily damaged.

Studenterhue: You touch the artifact to see what it does (6). You immediately feel some sort of chemical enter your bloodstream...somehow.
Upon examination, you've been infected with Synthflesh. This went better than expected.

Noah Buttes (5):HONK

Superlagg (1): On your way out, you try to "borrow" a beaker of cryoxadone and are "politely asked" to give it back.
Despite feeling like you have the shit kicked out of you, you feel pretty healthy.

HydroFloric (1): You attempt to make another bomb using the same calculations. The batch you make seems slightly less potent.
It blows up just as hard though.
You don't think you can do this again without risking death, at least not without a trip to medbay.

New525 (5): You get yourself a spacker and a macrobomb. You think you could get something else, but it won't be very big.

Current situations:
Disk Location: NesMettaur
Nuke Location: Syndicate Shuttle.
Time til Nuke Explodes: N/A
Fluke Ops Incoming: Not only is Awfulworldkid really bad at this, he was purposefully given terrible plans too.
Nuke Ops plan of Counterattack: Combat is + in New525 and Youkcat's favor.
Competent Medical Staff: Medical actions + for the station.
Misuse of funds:Shipping has no budget.
1 star Wanted:Hotcoffeemug (missing), Noah Buttes
Teleport:Mechanics+Medbay
Station Damage: Podbay
Security level upgraded.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Winklabom - 08-17-2017

Stationeer, Staff Assistant:

Frustrated that no one even paid attention to me over the radio, I attempt yet again to make everyone angry. This time, however, my insults are much more offensive.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Noah Buttes - 08-17-2017

The heat is on me.

I ramp up my efforts to do absolutely nothing of consequence.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HydroFloric - 08-17-2017

Im a chemical god this times the charm, im not making a bomb btw im making a healing mix. So I tip my hat and call upon the power of the science gods to make that cryoheal mix.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HotCoffeeMug - 08-17-2017

with the power of failing at everything i return to the station and try to find the clown.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Superlagg - 08-17-2017

Prepared to throw down, I throw down. I get good and grabby, climb up on the nearest sofa/chair, and do a sick aerial flip into the medic guarding the cryoxadone. I *pray to the gods of stimchems to get back up before the medic does and click on them and spam upgrade choke them the fuck out.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - fosstar - 08-17-2017

I create a communist newspaper and spread the truth of capitalism and its victims.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - New525 - 08-17-2017

I space my pda in my fury and load the nuke into the pod with the shotgun

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - UmbraDrake - 08-17-2017

The borg comes back from mining with some decent stuff. I reclaim it and throw it all into the fabricators, just in case. I take the Synthbrain back out and put it in the AI shell I have made. Bolt it down, put the brain in, crowbar it shut, powers on, flickers to life, and...

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - YoukCat - 08-17-2017

I attempt to calm down New525 before they space their PDA, and to instead buy something like an emag or syndicate pipebomb

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Bologna Prime - 08-17-2017

Defeated, I decide I must live the hermit's life for a while. I head to the spooky old ghost station Hemera and meditate on my situation.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - a pleasant hug - 08-17-2017

Assume all my missed actions were spent searching for an emergency oxygentank in as many places as I have access to. Perhaps I found one, maybe not!

Regardless of whether I find one:
--Go to Engineering, enter the equipment wing, grab and wear a utility belt, grab an unclaimed mechanical toolbox and fill the belt with everything inside.
--Grab a multitool and slam that sucker into the belt also.
--Look at the Power Monitoring Computer to determine current station power levels.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Vitatroll - 08-17-2017

In dire need of escapism, I run back to botany and hatch a bee. I name it "Billy"; Billy the Bee - the best gotdern bee in space. Hailing from space-america, I naturally ignore explosions. I mean, our national anthem is literally a bunch of bombs bursting in air.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Frank_Stein - 08-17-2017

Hearing podbay explode, I go over to Sec and petition the HoS to arm myself and the other guards

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Lady Birb - 08-17-2017

I begin to search for the person who bombed the podbay.