Goonstation Forums
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HydroFloric - 08-30-2017

I go to escape and hide in a bush.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NesMettaur - 08-30-2017

Maybe it's not worth investigating so close to the shuttle arrival... a mystery for the ages.

I head back to the Mechanics lab to check what loot Mining handed me, and start loading things into the reclaimer and from there into the reverse-engineering fabricator. We're gonna need a LOT of metal here.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - pizzatiger - 08-30-2017

Hello, Bologna, I am now your talking nuke sidekick! Are you ready to go on a bunch of explosive and fun adventures?

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HotCoffeeMug - 08-30-2017

prepare to scissor kick anyone who tries to enter my bush into the stone age literally

also look at the nerds in escape.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Bologna Prime - 08-30-2017

The nuke! It can talk! It wants to be my friend! What a moral dilemma I have before me. Would I sell this nuke buddy for my soul? Would I give all I fought for away, and find true spiritual fulfillment in the adventures we'd have? Here I am balanced precariously between the evil and bittersweet ending, but maybe, just maybe, there's a true ending to be seized. I contact Vurdalak once more, my newfound mind powers may just guide me into a new deal. I tell him that something strange happened, and that the nuke is now alive. I adjust my offer, suggesting that instead of keeping the nuke stashed away in his lair that I tag along with it. We could be his minions! It's pretty much a better deal, now he has a nuke AND my physical self! All he has to do his is give me that soul back... surely that's not too much to ask? Vurdalak? Please? I give my explosive sidekick a hug, telling him/her/it that I'll figure out a way for things to be okay, promise! PROMISE!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Winklabom - 08-30-2017

I slowly back away and ask over the radio about the cyborg cutting a burning man to pieces. If I see that the man is a nuke ops operative, I start throwing heavy and/or sharp objects at him. If I don't, I keep my distances.

I keep an eye out for the clown.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Vitatroll - 08-30-2017

I down a fifth in escape and start belting out Dead Man's Chest; a shanty very appropriate for the station.

I offer drinks to fellow escapists; good times are to be shared.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Noah Buttes - 08-30-2017

I continue to strut down to the escape lobby, moving to the theme of honking alive.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Lady Birb - 08-30-2017

I position myself between the clown and the operative, ready to fight. If he wants to harm my crew, he will have to deal with me.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Superlagg - 08-30-2017

I recover and suplex Berrik into next week. Also kick the shit out of the clown.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Technature - 08-30-2017

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy my appointment didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.

Pizzatiger -> Bologna Prime (3): HOLY SHIT IT JUST TALKED!
How the hell did that happen?
Apparently, it just wants to be friends.
You can't let this poor thing go.
Not alone anyways.
You call up again and suggest your current plan of transaction.
"Look, we kinda...don't...want you?  I mean, you're...kinda......stupid.  You literally sold your soul for a Buy one Get one free hot dog for christ's sake."
They don't seem to like this idea.

NateTheSquid (3): It appears the stinger grenades are already in use.

New525 (Crit check, 5)(6)vs. Lord Birb (2): The cyborg positions himself in between the clown and the Nuke Operative.
"If you want to harm the crew, you'll have to destroy this cyborg first."
New525 used Headshot.
It's super effective!
The cyborg body, no longer having connection to the AI, deactivates.

Roomba (N/A): You slowly pick yourself up off the floor, declaring that that was clearly on purpose.
You then scream.  "OH GOD IT BURNS!"

Studenterhue (6): You successfully find an upgraded health analyzer.
Current conditions.
0-0-64-13
Chemicals in the body:
??? - 1.4
It appears whatever was in the tub is pretty much gone now.

Hydrofloric (1) Hot Coffee Mug (2): You head to escape and hide in a bush.
YOU GET SCISSOR KICKED OUT OF THE BUSH!
"This is my bush, you can't come in."
You feel too much pain to process what just happened.

NesMettaur (4): You start loading all of the materials into the fabricator.  It seems you can make a good number of things for now.

Winklabom (4): "Hey, so, there's a cyborg here that's stabbing a man?  What's going on exactly, is the AI rogue?"
You hear the captain's voice.  "I uploaded a law so that it'll hunt down the syndies.  Just ignore it for now."
*BANG*
"OKAY WHAT SHOULD I DO IF IT SHOT THE CYBORG DEAD!?!"
You run off keeping an eye for the clown...you see a dancing man on fire.
Well this is a hell of a workday.

Vitatroll (3): You get to escape and start passing out booze to the crew.  You accompany this with singing.
It doesn't seem to be a hit with the crew.

Noah Buttes (4): You're just trying to see how many youtube videos I can justify jamming into this, aren't you?
Uh, right, you make your way to escape.  While on fire.

Superlagg (3) vs. Berrik (2): You get up and suplex Berrik in retaliation.
Some people that the Simon Says version of violence never solved anything, and it's not going to change today.

Current situations:
Security Level:NUCLEAR! (Only personnel actively harming the crew or aiding the syndicates are to be dealt with)
Disk Location: NesMettaur
Nuke Location: QM Office
Time til Nuke Explodes: N/A
Time until the shuttle arrives:1 minutes.
Fluke Ops Incoming: Not only is Awfulworldkid really bad at this, he was purposefully given terrible plans too.
Competent Medical Staff: Medical actions + for the station.
Rally of war: The captain has aroused the crew into action. + vs. Syndicates.
1 star Wanted:Noah Buttes
3 star Wanted:Superlagg
Station Damage:Armory
Depressurized:Podbay
Engineering, Mechanics, the Bar, the Kitchen, and medbay are open to anyone!
The Janitor's closet is open to anyone except scientists, Chef's, and Bartenders!
The Captain's Quarters is open to All heads of staff!
Hydroponics has been bolted down.
The Ore processing room is bolted open!
Communism (80%) vs. (20%) Anarchy

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - New525 - 08-30-2017

Assuming its only my metal space suit on fire i attempt to remove it to get rid of the flames consuming me, If that wont work i summon all the fury i have inside of me Down a syndie donk pocket and chase after the clown keeping an eye for a fire extinguisher on the way

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NesMettaur - 08-30-2017

Quote:;CREW, LOAD AS MUCH CASH INTO YOUR IDS AS POSSIBLE

With that, I print and load blueprints for the slot machine, drink machine, and snack machine into the reverse-fab and make as many frames as possible and load them all into the unused mechanics cart. ESPECIALLY slot machines.

I also make one Zaldorf because why the hell not (assuming this map has one in the station bar, that is.)

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Berrik - 08-30-2017

Heck yeah! I grab that flamethrower and light EVERYTHING up (except me). Especially the bushes.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HotCoffeeMug - 08-30-2017

i join superlagg and suplex berrik 2 weeks ahead.