Goonstation Forums
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Technature - 08-24-2017

(08-24-2017, 12:37 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I should still be in the Pod outside covering any attempts to head back out into space. From what I understand Yourkcat popped out, got fired at, then ducked behind the Nuke?

But the other Sec has started closing in after them from the south, following the hole they made with thermite.

So if the Nuke is out in space, I'm going to close in with the Pod and try to pull it into my cargo bay

I believe the intention was blowing open a new door inside the station, and that's where he's held down at the moment.

(08-24-2017, 03:50 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 03:39 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Fine, if you won't let me give trollgar a morphine overdose, I will just rush up and stab them to death with my circular saw!

i think technature was saying it was retcon'd as epi, which still stuns pretty well, if for short amounts of time. id do both if i were you. or i'd have spiked the saw/scalpel with morphine

edit: also bang bang! I shoot the syndicate nerdos. aim for the legs so the sec men can catch them later. beat the nuke with anything nearby

Yeah, I messed that one up a bit.

I'm thinking either it's filled with epinipherine or you have a scalpal with morphine.
Your pick.

Edit:I think I'll wait til evening to update so any changes anyone might want to make can be done.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Superlagg - 08-24-2017

Superlagg flops on the floor like a fish.

Superlagg [145.9] exclaims, "THOUGH I FALL FLAT ON MY STAFF ASS, THE GREY TIDE PUSHES ON. HIGH TIDE"S ROLLING IN, AND YEE SCURVY DOGS BE FARTIN" AROUND TIED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PIER!"

I think for a moment.

Superlagg[145.9] explains, "okay a tide is when the moon pulls on the ocean so that the level changes, and there's like low tide when the ocean is low and high tide when it's, yeah, and anything that's tied to something at low tide would drown at high tide, or something. Trying to say that the grey tide, umm assistants and whatever, are gonna be that ocean that drowns all the stuff that's not on our level??? I guess"

That'll do it. Wait...

Superlagg [145.9] extrudes, "okay so an ocean is like the pool, but really big and an a planet, and tides happen on it. in case youve never been to a planet or something. also its full of water"

Perfect.

I begin to recover.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - YoukCat - 08-24-2017

I decide that now is the best time to use one of my two Donk Pockets, and charge forward straight towards the pod to deliver a GREAT, and GLORIOUS Kick to it.

"IT IS I, THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS TROLLGAR, AND POD, YOU WILL BE DEFEATED!"

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Noah Buttes - 08-24-2017

I continue clowning.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - fosstar - 08-24-2017

I attempt to convince a head of staff to make a announcement over comms asking the syndicate to not nuke us and instead help us instate communism on the station and cause communist revolts on ss12 and ss14.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Winklabom - 08-24-2017

I get out of my locker after realizing that no one would come and go back to my intercom/station bounced radio assembly.

I start whispering sweet nothings to the crew.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Flourish - 08-24-2017

I throw a drinking glass at that weirdo if they're still there. If not, I'll run around looking for another suspicious person to trap in ice.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Studenterhue - 08-24-2017

Well then, let's scale it down a bit, be more precise. Let's see if I can just burn down my own sorrows and see what it leaves me. For science. Then, once I master it, I can burn down other people's sorrows and destroy the concept of sorrow one sadness at a time.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Technature - 08-24-2017

Frank_Stein(5) vs. Youkcat(6): Frank sees the bomb come out and attempts to grab it.  However, Youkcat jumps out and, taking him by surprise, begins to open fire on the pod.
It's taken some damage, but the pod is still functional.

HotCoffeeMug (3): You get on the nearby skateboard and start doing tricks off a nearby table.
Someone eventually accidentally bumps into you and you wipe out, your skateboard slowly wheeling away.
Weak, dude.

Berrik (6): You're helped up by some medics nearby and are given treatment for your wounds.

Lord Birb (1) vs. Youkcat(2): Lord Birb attempts to charge Trollgar with a Morphine laced saw WHICH HE DEFINITELY HAD THE ENTIRE TIME and charges at Trollgar.  Youkcat doesn't notice and jumps right into space.
The cyborg sadly has no jetpack module to pursue.

New525(1) vs. Flourish (6): New525 Starts running from the bar to avoid more conflict in the area.  However, Flourish throws something right at him, freezing him in place.
He threw really damn hard too, fuck.

Vitatroll (1): You go to the nearest bush to make a really nice BITCHIN topiary to take into battle.
Upon first contact with the sharp scissors, the bush deflates into a pile of plastic on the ground.
What a bunch of cheapskates.

NesMettaur (3): Your attempts at opening the door seem to be running into snags.
You think you can get it open if you try again, but time may be a factor right now.

Bologna Prime (1 (Luck Roll 5)): If you can't get an owl suit, then the Monkey Suit near genetics will be just fine.
You head in and start putting on the monkey suit.
*chimper*
What is he doing to our friend?  He's just sitting there minding his own business.

*chimper*
GET HIM!

The monkies begin to attack you.

LuigiThirty (N/A): You prepare your weapon for an attack should anyone DARE to even look at your work department.

a pleasant hug (5): You tear down the bolted door and head towards the construction area.  You get your space gear and start working.  Or at least you would if someone wasn't right outside firing phasers at someone.
You don't want to get involved in this, so you construct the basics for the wall.
No problems to see here, no sir.

Roomba (3): You head over to get the forklift from the warehouse, but it seems to be in use at the moment.
Apparently, security is trying to get more supplies.

Superlagg (n/a): You mention over the radio (followed by several attempts to clear up what you said) before getting yourself up off the floor.

Noah Buttes (4): You continue to do what you do best.

fosstar (n/a): You try to get a head of staff to announce over the radio to try to convince the syndicates to not nuke the place.  However, pretty much all of them say the Captain has the final say on it, and he's trying to fight the Syndicates at the moment.

Winklabom (3): You start to whisper sweet nothings over the radio to the crew.
Everyone is telling you to stop.
This went better than expected.

Studenterhue (4): You cook together another vial of fiery chemicals.
You don't think it's done anything to sorrow itself, but you feel a little happier about it.
Wait, is this what destroying sorrow is?

Current situations:
Security Level:NUCLEAR! (Only personnel actively harming the crew or aiding the syndicates are to be dealt with)
Disk Location: NesMettaur
Nuke Location: Public hallways.
Time til Nuke Explodes: N/A
Fluke Ops Incoming: Not only is Awfulworldkid really bad at this, he was purposefully given terrible plans too.
Competent Medical Staff: Medical actions + for the station.
Rally of war: The captain has aroused the crew into action.  + vs. Syndicates.
1 star Wanted:Hotcoffeemug (missing), Noah Buttes
3 star Wanted:Superlagg
Station Damage:Armory (1)
Depressurized:Podbay
Engineering, Mechanics, the Bar, the Kitchen, and medbay are open to anyone!
The Janitor's closet is open to anyone except scientists, Chef's, and Bartenders!
The Captain's Quarters is open to All heads of staff!
Hydroponics has been bolted down.
The Ore processing room is bolted open!
Communism (80%) vs. (10%) Capitalism vs. Anarchy (10%)

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Bologna Prime - 08-24-2017

In order to become the master of the beasts, I must first prove that I am strong enough for the task. I engage the monkeys with the extinguisher in order to prove my dominion.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Frank_Stein - 08-24-2017

Aight, I'm going to fire off another volley of shots at Yourkcat, not so much to hit them, but to try to keep them and the Nuke inside the station while everyone inside works on subduing them

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Berrik - 08-24-2017

Okay, I'm going to make my way through the maintenance tunnels and try to find the storage room with the baseball bat.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NateTheSquid - 08-24-2017

";Wheres the damn nuke! I'll get you fucks!"

i continue my apparently endless pursuit of the nuke with guns in tow

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Lady Birb - 08-25-2017

I move my shell to a safe location before returning to the cameras to search for the nuke.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HotCoffeeMug - 08-25-2017

well if i wont get any tricks done proper in the hallway i might as well find a place out of the way and do some sweet tricks there.