Goonstation Forums
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NateTheSquid - 08-23-2017

the time has come to do my duty as a true communist and sacrifice myself to keep this great station in it's great state. some see me as an authority figure, i see myself as another gear in the machine.

i charge the nuke with all my guns at the ready, and invite the hos to follow if hes nearby

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Berrik - 08-23-2017

I'm going to break out of this ice cube and try to suplex everyone involved.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Lady Birb - 08-23-2017

I rush to the location of the nuke in my borg shell to assist security with the assault! Once there, I set my morphine hypospray to "Inject all" and inject the syndicate scum with it, with the intention of knocking them out.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - elan_oots - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 02:37 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: I rush to the location of the nuke in my borg shell to assist security with the assault! Once there, I set my morphine hypospray to "Inject all" and inject the syndicate scum with it, with the intention of knocking them out.

Morphine isn't allowed in hypos IIRC.

I run to where security is to help them get healed if they're hurt in the gunfight.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - LuigiThirty - 08-23-2017

I continue to build my arsenal by assembling a zip gun.

LuigiThirty [145.9] says, “Stay the fuck away from Botany!”

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - a pleasant hug - 08-23-2017

Now that the armory is fully repaired, I go to build my radical skatepark in the Construction Room

--Now do that thing. Stun anyone who decides to put themselves in my way to do this thing.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Studenterhue - 08-23-2017

Well, fuck. Back to CLF3 drinking glasses then. Maybe I could burn down my sorrows instead.

Actually, let's try that. Make some CLF3, add a bit of phlogistion from earlier, and try to burn down the concept of sorrow. For science...if I can still do it.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Superlagg - 08-23-2017

I look at the glass in my hand, puzzled as to why it's not currently soaring through the air at the capitalist communist fascist space clown. I shrug and throw the glass at the syndie, aiming to get the floor all wet and slip them up, maybe even blasting them with whatever sicknasty4lyfe gunk the barman slipped in there.

I don't know this, but there's some cryostylane in the glass, which should ice the fuck out of the floor.

I also step out of the way of Berrik's suplex typhoon.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - New525 - 08-23-2017

Messing up everything so badly makes me angrier. The raw ire of the punished man radiates from the well of endless emotion deep within my soul. A furor of fire hate and asperity consumes not just myself but everything around me. One wouldn't have to be a psychic space wizard to read my emotion through my neutral space suit as I exude an aura of frenzied acerbity. I remove my helmet but in my rage accidentally crush it in my grip. I attempt to channel this fury in an attempt to either create a metaphysical energy or increase my combat abilities or both

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Flourish - 08-23-2017

Why do people keep yelling about communism and capitalism over the radio? I chimper out a few choice expletives.

I run around the station looking for suspicious people to throw my drinking glasses at.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - fosstar - 08-23-2017

i nicely go up to the syndicate leader and say "Hey, we're both communist, from one member of the proleterian to another, please don't nuke us, and help me turn this into a communist utopia" Then i say something in butchered russian extolling communism over the radio.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NesMettaur - 08-23-2017

sigh

Well, with no clear direction to go in I need to be prepared to fight- I try to find the nearest APC possible (hopefully for something like the gym instead of something that's important like, say, the halls) and hijack its power cell to cobble some shock gloves together real quick.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NateTheSquid - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 03:08 PM)elan_oots Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 02:37 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: I rush to the location of the nuke in my borg shell to assist security with the assault! Once there, I set my morphine hypospray to "Inject all" and inject the syndicate scum with it, with the intention of knocking them out.

I run to where security is to help them get healed if they're hurt in the gunfight.

yeah i dont think it is, but epinepherine is and has a mean overdose brief stun

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Lady Birb - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 03:08 PM)elan_oots Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 02:37 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: I rush to the location of the nuke in my borg shell to assist security with the assault! Once there, I set my morphine hypospray to "Inject all" and inject the syndicate scum with it, with the intention of knocking them out.

Technature didn't point it out when I initially filled the hypo so it isn't retroactively going to not work!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HotCoffeeMug - 08-23-2017

so thats it i started from nothing learned nothing did nothing maybe i should jump into a singularity and return to nothing.

or maybe theres a skate board around here somewhere.