Goonstation Forums
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Lady Birb - 08-22-2017

Letting them nuke centcom will only cause more death! It is time I got involved personally! I deploy to my shell and fill up one of my hyposprays with morphine.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - LuigiThirty - 08-22-2017

I hear echoing gunfire. I don’t know where the hell they want to set the nuke off but they’re not doing it here. I put on the most insulating gloves I can find, dump out a toolbox, and try to hack the Botany doors bolted shut. If the nuke gets armed... I guess I can break the window.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Berrik - 08-23-2017

I'm gonna limp out of the bar and hit up the medkits in the storage room nearby.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Bologna Prime - 08-23-2017

I take the owl suit if it's not already been taken and head back to my office with the crate. Once there, I change my ID to "The Beastmaster" and turn my bedsheet into a cape.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - YoukCat - 08-23-2017

Once the bomb activates and the thermite dissipates, I run through and use the Nuke has a bullet shield, knowing it has a cleverly installed device in it that makes it immune to explosions and ranged damage.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HotCoffeeMug - 08-23-2017

with the nukies on the opposite side of the station and no space suit i decide to curb a diffrent porblem the station has

Communism

i start with saying that communism never works over the radio and spread sticky notes over the station with reasons why communism is bad.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Roomba - 08-23-2017

Bah, no free cash for me. I guess I'll go check out that nuke thing people keep screaming about. Maybe I can persuade them to sell it.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Studenterhue - 08-23-2017

The time has come. The time has come for a NEW ERA in humanity. Today is the day I create LIFE.

First, I prepare the vessel of this next step in human evolution: a large beaker containing synthflesh ,the herpus of this artificial human.

Next, I pour in the two-prong secrets to the immortality: the sanctifying grace of holy water and the modern scientific miracle, omnizine, mixed in with traces of my own blood, my life force.

Then, I prepare a vial of what is to be the new organism means of progeniting itself, a beaker of unstable mutagen. The distinct green color disappears as it mixes with the omnizine and holy water, forming an eerie yellow blob that seems to be lurching towards me. Seems that my lifeform seeks my care even before it is born.

I draw out my blood and inject some more of my life force into the vessel before putting it into the heater. I turn the target temperature up to 1000, activate the heater, and stand back to watch the great miracle of life.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NesMettaur - 08-23-2017

Current goals:

1) Keep running
2) Duck into Maintenance
3) Use my knowledge from the attempted break-in earlier to shock the door to Maintenance

Hopefully nothing interrupts any steps of this plan. Because getting stuck in the hall would be bad.

Quote:;QUICK GUYS WHERE DO I DELIVER THE AUTH DISC

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Vitatroll - 08-23-2017

After hocking up a hairball, and whatever was left of the hallucinogenics, I decide to keep going with my plan. I grab whatever weapon I can find, request syndicate location over the radio, and head off in that direction. That, or I just head off to the loudest bangs.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Frank_Stein - 08-23-2017

If I see any syndicates pop out from where I'm at, I'm going to blast them with the pod guns.

I'll keep waiting for people to help out with the North tunnel, but if I don't get a response I'll radio the other Sec to begin sweeping up.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Superlagg - 08-23-2017

Berrik! Fellow staff comrade! What have they done to you? Not important, since it'll be undone in three... two...

Superlagg says, "I got you."

I pour a snort of Happy Elf Cryoxystylane into Berrik's gaping maw; unable to refuse, stunned and abused, it goes down smooth, locking them in a block of healing ice. I duck behind that ice and use it for cover, hoping it'll last -- it's strange; it'll tank a nuclear blast just fine and survive even the most infernal hot loop flames, but shatter into nothing at the slightest battering.

Communism never works. ...communism never works? What is that asshat talking about? I think. Hm. I think about the situation in which we've found ourselves. Communism is supposed to keep us safe, yet here we are, comrades bleeding and frozen amidst a station being torn apart by cops and clowns--not that it was much better to begin with! Maybe...

...maybe communism...

...doesn't work.

Communism doesn't work. It never worked. It can't! Ever since I was a little Infralagg, I'd assisted. Where one could use another, I would risk and often give life, limb, and everything to be there to bear their burden; a model comrade, a person of the people -- a staff assistant. There's a joke about how we'd start every shift in the cloner and end it in the morgue. But it wasn't a joke. That's how you'd know you've done a good job.

And you'd better believe I always give 110%.

They always said that the life of an assistant would be as thankless as it would be expendable. They were right. Too right. Here I am with my fellow assistant, mid-peril while mine is very imminent. I was always taught that under communism, all troubles would be shared, that the plight of one was the plight of all, and that we'd get together to save our collective bacon.

So why are we so alone? Who is the comrade to back me up? Where is my assistant? Communism only works one way, I guess. And that's why it doesn't work.

But capitalism. Money, dollars, cents; they pay me peanuts and I can pay for nothing, I have little to my name and less in my pocket. Thank you, HoP. Capitalism, too, doesn't work.

But you know what does work? Me. I work. I've always worked. These -isms are pointless; empty promises of safety and prosperity delivered from up on high, out of my reach until they judge me worthy. Their laws are meaningless, the best it's done is to create the Syndicate; we wouldn't even be in this situation if nuking the station was legal!

I am poor under capitalism and nothing under communism, but underneath it all? I rule. We rule. You and me, Berrik; you, me, and every other assistant are the Gray Tide what keeps afloat, on the ocean of our own blood, this station and her crew.

I clutch my glass of projectile liquor, and as I throw it at the Nukeop, I proclaim to the crew the announcement of our new Way.

Superlagg [145.9] exclaims, "CAPITALISM AND COMMUNISM SUUUCK NERDS!! GRAY TIDE YEAH THROW DOWN 100%!"

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - New525 - 08-23-2017

In my unholy and acrimonious indignation i overhear people yelling about forms of government. Dont these fools know capracracy is the only form of government that has been tried and worked. I knock down the guy trying to run out of the room to grab his headset and inform the crew of this

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - pizzatiger - 08-23-2017

I realize my mistake and tell everyone I meant station, I'm handing the station over to the syndicate!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Technature - 08-23-2017

Lord Birb (n/a): You transfer control from the cameras to the medical cyborg and fill your hypospray with morphine.

Luigithirty (6): You get a toolbox and a pair of insulated gloves and start hacking the door into Hydroponics.  After a bit of time, you successfully cut the door bolt wire.

Superlagg (4) -> Berrik (3) vs. New525 (2): New525 attempts to keep Berrik down on the ground.  However, he gets out of the way and runs off to be immediately tackled and forcefed something by Superlagg something.  Berrik feels much better, but also feels much colder.  And much less able to move.  Suddenly being in a block of ice will do that.
New notices and opens fire on Superlagg, only to miss as he takes cover behind the ice.
In a moment of thought, Super realizes something.  Neither the Capitalists nor Communists are truely helping.  Both goverments have had majority rule and nothing good has come of it.  There truely is only one possible government that will work.
Specifically, no government,  All government types are shit.
The spirit of Anarchy has been born.

Bologna Prime (1) (Luck roll 3): There doesn't seem to be any owl suits in here.  Someone must have taken them already.

Youkcat (1): You oull the bomb with you throught the wall only to be met with immediate gunfire!  After taking several shots, you get behind the nuke to take cover.
This isn't good.

HotCoffeeMug (3): Fuck the syndicates.  You decide to tell everyone that communism is a joke.  Sadly, nobody listens.

Roomba (3): You head off towards the nuke location.  Some bolted doors are making it harder than expected to get to it.

Studenterhue (2): You mix the ingredients of the beaker and create a little blob in a tube.  To help expedite the growth process, you place it in the beaker heater and turn the temperature up to max.
The vial explodes.
You *scream.

NesMettaur (2): You attempt to go into the nearest maintenance tunnel.  However, it's already been bolted down.
After asking for advice, you get told to get the Auth. disk as far away as possible.
Well duh.

Vitatroll (3): You find a pair of scissors and run walk towards the last reported syndicate location.

Frank_Stein (4): You can't wait much longer for reinforcements.  You give the signal and the officers on some of the other doors begin to sweep the area as you join them.
Apparently, a hole's been blown in the tunnels and there's a firefight going on outside of it.

pizzatiger (n/a): You announce over the radio that you plan on handing over the station to the syndicate, using the fact that human harm will be kept to a minimum if done.
Everyone is really quick to remind you that if the syndicates are able to do what they want, everyone will die to nuclear explosions.
One of your laws also persuades you that giving the station to non-humans may not be good either.

a pleasant hug: You get the armory fixed. Now it just needs to be re-aired.

Current situations:
Security Level:NUCLEAR! (Only personnel actively harming the crew or aiding the syndicates are to be dealt with)
Disk Location: NesMettaur
Nuke Location: Public hallways.
Time til Nuke Explodes: N/A
Fluke Ops Incoming: Not only is Awfulworldkid really bad at this, he was purposefully given terrible plans too.
Competent Medical Staff: Medical actions + for the station.
Rally of war: The captain has aroused the crew into action.  + vs. Syndicates.
1 star Wanted:Hotcoffeemug (missing), Noah Buttes
3 star Wanted:Superlagg
Depressurized:Podbay, Armory
Engineering, Mechanics, the Bar, the Kitchen, and medbay are open to anyone!
The Janitor's closet is open to anyone except scientists, Chef's, and Bartenders!
The Captain's Quarters is open to All heads of staff!
Hydroponics has been bolted down.
The Ore processing room is bolted open!
Communism (80%) vs. (10%) Capitalism vs. Anarchy (10%)