Goonstation Forums
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Frank_Stein - 08-22-2017

In that case, I'll radio over the sec channel

":g Grab whatever weapons you can and head at them from the South. I'll cover their exit back into space by Pod. Wait for my signal to start"

At the same time I'll grab my PDA and publicly message everyone on station

"Security making an effort to aggress on syndicate. Need any available citizens to take up arms to provide aid North of construction zone. Message back when in position"

Then I'm going to wait until we're set up and for a response from any other players.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HotCoffeeMug - 08-22-2017

Higher higher is gonna give me a medal after i kill you nukie! i say over the radio when i continue looking for the bastards.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - pizzatiger - 08-22-2017

Seeing how both me and Bird are Communists and the syndicate are also communists, It is only smart to prevent further human harm by handing access of this station over to the station. If anyone argues with this, I inform them that I AM the station and I get to make my own decisions because I am a big boy!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NateTheSquid - 08-22-2017

if it didn't already happen, ill set syndicates to non-human at the ai upload.

if it did, ill try getting some weapons from the armory, asking the AI(s) where the nuke is, and charging it at full speed

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Winklabom - 08-22-2017

I try to lure nearby capitalists by saying that there is free money in the locker over the radio.

I'm ready to pounce at whomever tries to open the closet very much like one of those trapdoor spiders.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - a pleasant hug - 08-22-2017

After leaving the Security sector, continue ignoring the growing capitalism vs. communist war and decide to spend my free time turning the unfinished room into a skatepark

--Replenish metal sheets from nearest fabricator
--Go there and do the thing.

Inventory:
Equipped: Engineering Uniform, Radio Headset, ID (Engineering), Backpack, Utility Toolbelt, InsulatedStun Gloves, Orange Shoes
Pockets: PDA (My own), Emergency Oxygentank
Backpack: Box (Contains father's lucky ketchup bottle[full], $500, T-Ray Scanner, Breath Mask), RCD (50/50), Sheets of Metal, Sheets of Glass, empty bar glass
Utility Toolbelt: Screwdriver, Wirecutters, Crowbar, Wrench, Welding Torch, Atmospheric Analyzer, Multitool

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NesMettaur - 08-22-2017

Syndicate agent! Does... do they even know I'm the disk guy?

Leaving my cart and woes behind, and the disk in my pocket, I go prone and try to slide my way out of the bar before New525 can take a shot at me again.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - YoukCat - 08-22-2017

Well, since the station is clearly after us, I try to get out:
If I know that my pod is blown up, I stick a thermite breaching charge (me last one) onto a maintenance wall to get the fuck out, grabbing a fire extinguisher before hand and setting my internals and jetpack.
If I don't know, I try to get out via that passage I parked my pod in.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - New525 - 08-22-2017

I reach for my sarin grenades and instead find only a handful of atropine syringes. I grab one and throw it needle first at the man lying prone and take a shotgun shot at the other

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Roomba - 08-22-2017

I hear of a locker full of free money and head on over to claim it, stun cane at the ready to take on anyone who gets in the way.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HydroFloric - 08-22-2017

Alright finally, im going to science to make that phosphorus and potassium pill incase that didn't go through because I went to the bar for some reason, then im going to go use the teleporter to try to snag the Robusttec implant from the medical ship.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Superlagg - 08-22-2017

I'm brought back from my sudden lag spike with a bang.

Gunfire! Ah! The guns of the revolution must never go quiet, or something, and there was a *definite* pause after that shot. They sure ain't fellow commies, boy howdy. Time to go spread glorious oppression and suffering!

I run towards the gunfire, getting caught on the hallway locker and pushing it along with me into danger. I ready my glasses of dank drank, ready to spike them at the first person I see.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - LuigiThirty - 08-22-2017

Ah FUCK! I see if I have any painkilling plants and eat one of them. Fucking mousetraps!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Bologna Prime - 08-22-2017

I draw out my plan in greater detail with a stick in the dirt. A drawing of a capsule equals a drawing of a pig. Flattering drawing of hooty plus capsule equals angry pig. Angry pig chases syndicate man, which equals a drawing of the station with a smiley face on it.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Technature - 08-22-2017

Lorb Birb (3): You alert security to the location of the nuke.  Upon asking if bolting it down is a good idea, you're told not to.  Apparently, they're trying to surround it from every direction they can.

Frank Stein (4): You call upon any able bodied crew to assist in ambushing the Nuke operative.  According to the AI, the nuke is in here too.
You sit there ready to give a signal, as well as shoot anyone that might come out.

HotCoffeeMug (1): You keep searching around the station with no luck in finding them.  You hear over the radio that security is attempting to ambush one of them.
The problem is that that's on the other side of the station, and you're here without a space suit for a shortcut.

pizzatiger (n/a): You announce over the radio that you plan on handing over the station over to the station.
Nobody seems to understand what you're talking about.
Even the admins are scratching their head to this one.

NateTheSquid (5): Admin message:It seems we ran into a bug and something that was supposed to happen...uh...didn't? We made the adjustments, everything should be working now.
After uploading a new law that makes the Nuke Ops non-human, you head off to the armory to get some weapons.  The HoS salutes and leads you in to grab what you need and, with your weapons in tow, head towards the location of the Nuke carrier.

Roomba (3) vs. Winklabom (2): Winklabom announces over the radio that there is a locker in the middle of the hall.  While this gets Roomba to attempt to find it, he has problems and gives up after a bit.
No one else even showed up.

apleasanthug (1): You get an idea to build a skate park in the construction area.  If you want to get started on it though, you'll have to rush this job.
You head out shortly after the captain arrives.
"Where the hell do you think you're going?  Does this look fixed to you?"
There's still very noticeable holes in the wall.
Neither the captain nor the HoS look happy with your work.
Looks like your efforts are only making this take longer.
Time til armory is fixed +1.

Youkcat (4): You head out to where you parked your pod.
Or at least you thought you parked it here.  There aren't any other areas you could have parked.  You notice a different pod significantly farther way from where you did park though.
You're pretty sure it's not friendly.
You quickly slap a bomb on a nearby wall in an attempt to evade security, bringing the nuke with you.

New525 (2) vs. Nesmettaur (4) + Berrik (3): You reach into your pocket to grab a grenade and grip it, ready to throw it.
Why does it hurt so much?
Upon closer examination, these are clearly not grenades.
You don't know how you made this mistake.  You get an idea and throw it at the downed person, successfully sticking some into his arms.  You then fire your shotgun towards the one standing up.  However, the shot fails to connect, and the other guy successfully manages to run away.
New525 and Berrik feel like their toxins have left their bodies.

Hydrofloric (3):
im going to science to make that phosphorus and potassium pill incase that didn't go through because I went to the bar for some reason.

The reason this happened is because you rolled a really low number, and the failure was that you didn't think of it at the time.
  You head to science and successfully make a phosphorus and potassium pill. You go to the teleporter to try to receive something, but make a miscalculation and teleport in a mask that looks suspiciously like Nicolas cage.
You can't think of a single way this could help you.

Superlagg (6): You think you hear gunfire in the distance.  Well, no one said this would be a non-violent revolution.  You head off to the source and smack into a locker, causing it to move some feet forward.  You go up to the bar, which includes Berrik laying on the floor, moaning in pain, and a man in a red space suit.
The Space suit guy doesn't seem to notice you yet.

LuigiThirty (6): You get a couple medicinal plants and eat them to help with the pain.  You feel better.

Bologna Prime (4): You attempt to explain, in detail, your plan of exactly how to save the station.  Despite the owl's confusion, you feel better about your plan.
You feel lucky (1 in 6 chance a failure will convert into a basic success for a few minutes).

Current situations:
Security Level:NUCLEAR! (Only personnel actively harming the crew or aiding the syndicates are to be dealt with)
Disk Location: NesMettaur
Nuke Location: Public hallways.
Time til Nuke Explodes: N/A
Fluke Ops Incoming: Not only is Awfulworldkid really bad at this, he was purposefully given terrible plans too.
Competent Medical Staff: Medical actions + for the station.
Rally of war: The captain has aroused the crew into action.  + vs. Syndicates.
1 star Wanted:Hotcoffeemug (missing), Noah Buttes
3 star Wanted:Superlagg
Station Damage:Armory (1)
Depressurized:Podbay
Engineering, Mechanics, the Bar, the Kitchen, and medbay are open to anyone!
The Janitor's closet is open to anyone except scientists, Chef's, and Bartenders!
The Captain's Quarters is open to All heads of staff!
The Ore processing room is bolted open!
Communism (85%) vs. (15%) Capitalism