Goonstation Forums
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - pizzatiger - 08-20-2017

I give a rousing speech to the syndicate about how they don't have to blow us up because we are all comrades serving the glorious ideology of communism and how with their help, we can crush the 55% percent spirit of capitalism in a non-human harming way!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HotCoffeeMug - 08-20-2017

i will grab the nearest thing thats a good weapon and look around for the ops.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Winklabom - 08-20-2017

I give up my search for additional station bounced radios out of sheer frustration.

I enable the microphone and speaker on both the station bounced radio and a nearby intercom.

I declare my allegiance to the newly developing communist party over the radio, turn my headset off, tie the station bounced radio to the intercom, and scream into the contraption in order to disrupt any and all communication with a, hopefully deafening noise for as long as I can.

The means of production WILL be seized and the bourgeoisie WILL be toppled!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - fosstar - 08-20-2017

I go to the nearest syndicate member and calmly ask them to not nuke us and instead nuke centcomm and turn this station into a communist syndicate utopia (The syndicate is communist right?)

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NesMettaur - 08-20-2017

OH SWEET BABY O' NAZARETH WHAT THE FUCK MY EARS ARE RINGING. CAN I EVEN TELL WHAT VOLUME I'M TALKING AT?
OH WELL. I MAY AS WELL TELL EVERYONE HOW MY SHIFT'S BEEN. YOU KNOW, REPAIRING THE POD BAY AND STUFF. AND ALSO ASK MEDBAY FOR AN AUDITORY HEADSET.

MAYBE I'LL MENTION FINDING THE NUKE AUTHORIZATION DISC, TOO? I'M NOT SURE IF THERE'S EVEN NUKE OPS ON THE SHIP OR NOT SO THAT'S A LITTLE RISKY.

AFTER GIVING EVERYONE THE NEWS, I LOAD MORE COMPONENTS INTO MY MECHANICS CART AND TELEPORT IT AND MY DEAF ASS TO MEDBAY.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Flourish - 08-20-2017

The lack of bananas in botany is disappointing. I nab a watering can and head over to the bar to fill it with cryostylane. I then grab a glassware box and proceed to fill all the drinking glasses inside with 10u each.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Noah Buttes - 08-20-2017

A syndicate attack?!

It's finallt my time to shine! Clowns are a terrorist's one true weakness!

I head into the main hallways and act as obnoxiously clowny as possible, honking loudly all the way.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Superlagg - 08-20-2017

With the vending machine properly assisted, I spike my bottle of lukewarm cryoxadone with a splash of cryostylane. The opaque, blue liquid mixes with the opaque, blue liquid to form the ultimate in opaque, blue liquids: Cryoxystylane, the Robustman's Training Wheels, the Icy Mulligan, the Tryhard's Cold One.

I'm still surprised nobody else thinks to do this! Station wouldn't even *need* assisting if everyone else just got jacked up on coffee and carried around All Better Potions. Guess that's why they keep me around. Fair enough.

I slip the Happy Elf's Cold Elixir back into my pocket, then I return the rest of the cryostylane to Studenterhue--

ALERT! NUKEOPS! EVERYONE PANIC!

--but flinch at the last second, startled, flinging the beaker through the air! Whoops!

I consider apologising for the mess, but there's little time to spare, the station needs me! I take off the horse mask and leave it on the table to remind the Scientist that, if they ever need assistance, you know who to call. I grab my toolbox, salute three times and do a backflip, then take off at full sprint in some direction.

On the way out, I wave to Flourish and snatch a couple glasses from the bar to whip at any syndies or clowns I come across.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - a pleasant hug - 08-20-2017

I decide that Podbay isn't worth saving, because a little voice in my head told me so. After hearing the imminent nuclear threat I decide it prudent to arm myself with further weaponry.

--Go to bar to grab a drinking glass
--Find a weldfuel tank
--Build two pipebombs

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Frank_Stein - 08-20-2017

I'm gonna blast that Pod up. Pew pew!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Lady Birb - 08-20-2017

I attempt to bolt down the spacker-wielding terrorist. They will NOT hurt my crew!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Bologna Prime - 08-20-2017

The forces of evil have come to stop me in my quest, but I will not be deterred. I try once more to properly transfer the budget and get those CRATES.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - YoukCat - 08-20-2017

I switch my radio to the Station Channel and tell the crew:
; It is I! The Great, and GLORIOUS Trollgar! The Syndicate is here to promote Communism! That's why we're taking down Nanotrasen after all! Everyone who is pro-communism put some sort of mark on your clothing or state as such, and we can nuke Centcomm instead!

Having declared how the Syndicate is pro-communism, I head back to my pod to put the nuke in it safely. I grab a fire extinguisher first, since I know some people will be using pods so they can hijack our ships.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Berrik - 08-20-2017

I'm going to go find fosstar and suplex him. This is no place for dirty commies.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Roomba - 08-20-2017

The Syndicate must not be allowed to win over the hearts and minds of the station. I start mass-producing station radios while extolling the virtues of glorious capitalism over the radio channel.