Goonstation Forums
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Frank_Stein - 08-19-2017

I fly around the outside wall of the armory, looking for damage.

Provided I see Youkcat, I'll radio "Syndis, Amory!" And start firing with the pod weapons

If I don't see them, I'll start sweeping the area while running the pods scanners

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Bologna Prime - 08-19-2017

I contact my old pal Vurdalak once more, giving him the offer of a lifetime: my shoes for my own soul back. I argue that my soul only has the value of one soul, but a pair of shoes has the value of two soles.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NateTheSquid - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 03:12 AM)Bologna Prime Wrote: I contact my old pal Vurdalak once more, giving him the offer of a lifetime: my shoes for my own soul back. I argue that my soul only has the value of one soul, but a pair of shoes has the value of two soles.

is there any way i can help with this action because i love it

edit: Nathan Dunkleman does the monster mash at bologna prime!

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HotCoffeeMug - 08-19-2017

with the clown gone and some dude being dragged to the chappel i might as well go to the chappel and see what happens and maybe loot the place while im there.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Roomba - 08-19-2017

I sign up as a mechanic and take offense to the open door. I start setting up a trip laser that yells at people to get out when they walk in.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Berrik - 08-19-2017

Well, fine, if Botany isn't growing weed, then I start doing it myself. I also start a few trays of chili peppers, gonna try to get some ghostlier chilis going.

Also I hatch any bee eggs laying around. smile

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Winklabom - 08-19-2017

I walk away from the altercation somewhat unharmed (?) angrily mumbling about that stinking maintenance dwelling security officer. I go deeper into the maintenance tunnels, in the general direction of the crew quarters, I think.

I keep searching for station bounced radios.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - New525 - 08-19-2017

I notice a sharp spike in my clown fueled rage and attempt to focus it and locate the source.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NesMettaur - 08-19-2017

Two more minutes of repairing...

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Superlagg - 08-19-2017

Time for this assistant to get on assisting. I gallop over to the rear entry of Catering and buck down the window by the door with my toolbox. Once in the back room, I whip out my welder and my crowbar and get to work disassembling the wall between me and the kitchen, ready to assist the everliving daylights out of whoever's inside...

Also, I sense a strong pundulation coming from the QM's office and high-five Bologna Prime through time and space.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HydroFloric - 08-19-2017

I create a drinking glass from the glass thing and fill it with random dangerous chemicals.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Noah Buttes - 08-19-2017

My previous attempts have been too direct.

I continue to, at a leisurely and unhurried pace, do absolutely nothing of consequence in the overall scheme of things.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Flourish - 08-19-2017

I head over to crew quarters and trade my staff assistant jumpsuit for a blue one. While there, I grab the box of Donk Pockets and a welder.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Studenterhue - 08-19-2017

I chide myself for not reading carefully more often and failing a task any run-of-the-mill greyshirt would do twice as better. It's been a rather frustrating, dismal day, really.

Suddenly, the wave of old Soviet anthems surges into me, seeping into my mind the sounds of the worker's struggle. From where, I can't tell, but from it comes a flood of memories: The constant embezzling and budget cuts, the good-for-nothing RD, the blatant safety violations (seriously, who decided putting a welding tank in a room that constantly gets hot was a good idea), the geneticists constantly slurping away the rest of the budget so they can make their skin glitter while we die away in countless lab accidents...

The bygone enlightenment and raised awareness of the class conflict leaves me....vaguely upset. Like, getting a fried fried monkey sandwich on plain bread pizza cake pie instead of a fried fried monkey sandwich on honeywheat bread pizza cake pie upset.

Still, I know that a station under communism would mean everyone would have donk pockets and holy water flasks. Which means I would have donk pockets and holy water flasks too. And any station like that is a station for me.

So, I try to convince the AIs to bolt open the Kitchen and Bar areas so I, er, we can have its donk pockets and wine bottles.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - a pleasant hug - 08-19-2017

--Use atmospheric analyzer on the oxygen tank, and fill my emergency tank with it (assuming it is actually oxygen)
--Drag an oxygen canister, then a plasma canister to hot loop, one at a time
--Drag an N2 canister down to cold loop, wrench it to a port, and open the pipe valve
--Drag a CO2 canister and place it in the generator room. Open the canister's valve and leave to hot loop
--Drag another CO2 canister to the hot loop room
--Examine the fuel mixture ports, close the transfer pipe if open, and remove any existing canisters from the ports

Inventory:
Equipped: Engineering Uniform, Radio Headset, ID (Engineering), Backpack, Utility Toolbelt, Insulated Gloves, Orange Shoes
Pockets: PDA (My own), Emergency Oxygentank 
Backpack: Box (Contains father's lucky ketchup bottle[full], $500, T-Ray Scanner, Breath Mask), RCD (50/50)
Utility Toolbelt: Screwdriver, Wirecutters, Crowbar, Wrench, Welding Torch, Atmospheric Analyzer, Multitool