Goonstation Forums
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK (/showthread.php?tid=9209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Winklabom - 08-18-2017

I turn my PDA's flashlight on and continue looking for as many station bounced radios as I can in maintenance.

I also keep spewing vitriol over the radio.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Noah Buttes - 08-18-2017

I become one with nothingness

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Vitatroll - 08-18-2017

I put Billy on my head and set off to find Billy a hat. I don't need a hat. Billy is best hat.

Again, as per the Nanotrasen "Explosions and You!" seminar, I completely ignore all explosions.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Lady Birb - 08-18-2017

I ask if anyone can borg the captain before resuming my search for entertainment.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - YoukCat - 08-18-2017

I tell the one embued in PURE, ULTIMATE RAGE to stay in the pod and be on the lookout. I put one of the thermite breaching charges on the wall into the Armory (assuming this is Cogmap 1, where no one would see this)

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Studenterhue - 08-18-2017

Cool, I'm part artificial human and slightly less natural. I'm losing(?) humanity. I ask the AI what this entails and request botany for some synthlimbs, while wandering the station in search of donk pockets and wine bottles.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - HydroFloric - 08-18-2017

Im just going to keep attempting to make this till It kills me or I do it, Scientist powers activate.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - LuigiThirty - 08-18-2017

I *scream and tell the barman to make me some sweet tea with bourbon and lemon juice. The concerns of the rest of the station mean nothing to me.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Berrik - 08-18-2017

I loot tech storage for tools and then try to break into botany so I can smoke all of their weed.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - a pleasant hug - 08-18-2017

";Well, there's plenty of power, but I think I can squeeze some more juice out of this thing, though."
--Using tools, I open the Chief Engineer's office door by opening the panel, then pulsing random wires until either the bolts fall; in which case I pulse them again to raise bolts and never hit that wire again, or until the power stops.
--Crowbar the door open.
--Open the RCD crate, load the RCD, take it, and put it in my pack.
--Head to Engineering Gas Storage

Should take about a minute, yeah.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Technature - 08-19-2017

NesMettaur (n/a): Work on the podbay is coming about as expected.

New525 (4): After leaving the pod, you manage to infiltrate the station undetected via a partially constructed room.

Hotcoffeemug (2): You stick around and chill with the clown...or at least you were going to, but he seems to have disappeared.  Oh well.
You hear on your station radio that a medic suspected of being a vampire is being dragged kicking and screaming to the chapel.  Based on the location the suspect is yelling out, they seem about halfway there.

Bologna Prime (3): You decide the hermit life's not for you and immediately open a wormhole back to the station.  You land your heavily damaged pod in the QM Hangar.

Frank_Stein (5): The Hos seems to be convinced you're lying just to get your hands on lethal weaponry.  "Look, if I give you pod weaponry, will you leave me alone?"
You take what you can get under the condition that if you find nothing, you come right back and put the equipment back.  You get space faring gear and prepare to do a space patrol.

pizzatiger (2): Your time spent mining has done nothing to prepare you for something as complicated as managing an entire station.  In your attempts to rig the doors to only open to communism supporters, you accidentally bolt open specific rooms (2 places, Engineering, Mechanics).
You also accidentally play the wrong song across the station.

fosstar (6): You pray to the admins to play music across the station.  Not only is it done, but it also overpowers the music already playing across the station through sheer volume.  You attempt to ask the AI (s?) to delete all money on the station.  You hear conflicting responses, but come to the conclusion that this isn't within their jurisdiction.
The spirit of communism rises.

Flourish (4): You make a paper hat just big enough to fit on your head.  Spiffy!

Superlagg (4): Oh no, someone's in trouble.  In an uncharacteristically feat of attempted heroism, you make your way to get the Nanotrasen Staff assistant kit ™, consisting of a fanny pack, smelly brown hat, and (your personal addition) a horse head mask and get prepared to burst into action.

Winklabom (1): You turn on your PDA flashlight and you yell over the radio about how fat and smelly someone's mother is.
You're almost immediately ambushed by a security guard.
"You take that back!"
"What, you mean how your mother smells like dog turds and has her own gravitational orbit?"
You're beaten for your efforts.  Man, everyone's a critic.

Noah Buttes (2): You attempt to be one with the very concept of nothingness.
While doing this, you accidentally trip on your shoes.
Somehow.

Vitatroll (1): You attempt to put your pet, Billy on your head.  However, the second you let go of him, he flies off.
You can't reach him from this far down.
Darn it.

Lord Birb (5): You alert medical to the current location of the captain and ask them to have him borged.  They are apparently going to do it as soon as they prove the person they're dragging is or isn't a vampire.
You notice another AI.  It seems to want to upload a Communist song over the speaker.  You quickly switch the file names between the most likely song it is to use without it noticing.
This seems to be in vain however, as the Soviet Anthem plays across the station.  You have no idea where it's coming from, but it's not over the speakers.

Youkcat (1+): You tell New525 to stay in the pod and be on the lookout for any possible interception.
Or at least you would have if he didn't already fucking leave!
You plant an explosive on the side of the armory and quickly get back into the pod.  The damage it does is...less than you expected.
There's girders still in the way.  Shit.
And the DOOR TO SECURITY IS OPENING OH FUCK THE HOS MUST HAVE HEARD THAT!!  He hasn't seen you yet, but there's no way he's missing that gigantic fucking hole.
Security level upgraded.

Studenterhue (It's more that the synthflesh is disappearing over time due to natural body...things.  Anyways, 1): You ask Botany to create some synthetic limbs.  You don't get an answer back.  You also attempt to find some spare Donk Pockets and Wine, but you can't find anything easily reachable.

HydroFloric (4): You successfully make some medicine to cure your burns.  It didn't completely heal you, but you don't feel like you're about to die anymore.
Burn patches are more likely to be successfully created by you.

LuigiThirty (n/a): You back up from the window and sit down on the barstool.  You ask the bartender to make you a drink.  He cautiously makes it and serves it to you, making sure you don't try anything else.

Berrik (4): You break into Botany using your basic tools acquired from storage.  Unfortunately, all you can find is a man desperately trying to get a bee to sit on his head.
What a lazy fuck.

a pleasant hug (6): You think about breaking into the Chief engineer's room, but decide against it since he's still sitting in there.  You instead ask if you can borrow the RCD.  He gives it to you.  You then make your way to engineering.  There's still two plasma tanks and an oxygen tank not in use.  Everything else seems untouched.

Current situations:
Security Level:Yellow (1 star wanted are ignored until further notice)
Disk Location: NesMettaur
Nuke Location: Syndicate Shuttle.
Time til Nuke Explodes: N/A
Fluke Ops Incoming: Not only is Awfulworldkid really bad at this, he was purposefully given terrible plans too.
Nuke Ops plan of Counterattack: Combat is + in New525 and Youkcat's favor.
Competent Medical Staff: Medical actions + for the station.
Misuse of funds:Shipping has no budget.
1 star Wanted:Hotcoffeemug (missing), Noah Buttes
2 star Wanted:Superlagg
Teleport:Mechanics+Medbay
Station Damage: Podbay (2 minutes til repaired)
Engineering and Mechanics are open to anyone!
Communism (15%) vs. (85%) Capitalism

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Lady Birb - 08-19-2017

In an attempt to curb the spread of communism, I play the song of my people across the station, and then, of course, resume zipping through the cameras for something to look at.

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - NateTheSquid - 08-19-2017

i succumb to the throes of bloodloss, then look around until i get borgo'd

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - Vitatroll - 08-19-2017

Dangit Billy. I would be down by this, but there's a kickass song playing on the comms so I'm pretty psyched. Inspired by the song of my people, I come up with the brilliant idea of covering my head in sticky nectar and eggplant leaves! This way Billy will think I'm a flower, land on my head, and get stuck in the nectar! Though Billy won't mind being stuck; it's my head after all!

Nothing could go wrong. Probably. surprised fat and sassy space-bee

RE: GET DAT FUKKEN DISK - LuigiThirty - 08-19-2017

I gulp down my drink and hear the explosion and assorted commotion. Deciding I should at least pretend to have an interest in my job, I rush to Botany to make sure the weed and bees are okay! Seeing the scene, I grab Berrik and drag him to the Botany lobby.

LuigiThirty exclaims, “what are you doing to that Botanist! How did you get in here!”