Goonstation Forums
Sweet Loot - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Sweet Loot (/showthread.php?tid=8691)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Sweet Loot - Frank_Stein - 05-12-2017

Post some ideas for items to be found in crates, by exploration, or rare merchants
  • Jet Boots: Let's you move though space as if you had a jetpack
  • Flaming Martian Gauntlets: Gloves that do burn damage on punches
  • Wizzo's X-Ray Specs: Let's you see through walls (By making them invisible) makes everyone look like skeletons
  • Yeti's earmuffs: Provides complete protection against the coldest climates, even the vacuum of space 
  • Titan's Ring: Confers hulk strength when worn
  • Pocket Locker: A locker you can pick up and place in your pocket by dragging it to yourself
  • Technicolor Coat: A coat you can use in hand to set the RGB values 
  • Frog Uniform: Confers jumping mutation while wearing, let's you croak instead of scream

RE: Sweet Loot - ferriswheel1 - 05-12-2017

Yes to all of this, space needs more interesting loots.

RE: Sweet Loot - Noah Buttes - 05-12-2017

How are these all so consistently brilliant?

RE: Sweet Loot - Frank_Stein - 05-12-2017

Like most things, sprites would probably be helpful. I'll work on it when I have time, but don't feel like you're steeping on any toes if you wanna take a crack at em.

RE: Sweet Loot - Noah Buttes - 05-12-2017

Yeti's earmuffs would be easy. Just recolor the already existing ear muffs to the color of yeti fur and add a bit of texture to them.

RE: Sweet Loot - Arborinus - 05-12-2017

I am working on spriting and maybe coding some of these, I probably won't know how to code some of them if I do.

RE: Sweet Loot - misto - 05-12-2017

the golden fleece: a magical golden fur cape of legends that gives midas touch

• Wand/Scroll of _______: Carries a wizard spell. Scrolls are single use, wands have a few charges before breaking
  • Spear of Cthulhu: Similar to the Staff of Cthulhu, but a spear. Binds itself to the first person picking it up.
  • Boogie Boots: Causes everyone on screen to use the dance emote when the wearer does
  • Elvish Arrows: Arrows that causes those hit to have the Elvis speech mutation
  • Banana phone: A station bounced radio tuned to all the channels, disguised as a banana
  • Brighter: A cigarette lighter that creates a tremendous amount of light when active
  • Relabler: A labler that replaces the name with the new one, rather than adding it to it.
    EX: Instead of "George Melons (nerd)" George Melon just becomes "nerd"

RE: Sweet Loot - atomic1fire - 05-12-2017

Crossbow: like a bow, but you can load it and not miss horribly. Still requires you create arrows as ammo. Also too large to store in a backpack.

Maybe too half lifey though.

RE: Sweet Loot - Nnystyxx - 05-12-2017

what the fuck all of these are super great
WHAT ALL OF THESE ARE SUPER GREAT

please do these, I especially want the Relabeler and the Brighter
space really needs more loot other than voltrons, and this would make merchants much more useful

RE: Sweet Loot - Salami Sam - 05-12-2017

These are top notch ideas. More "loot" would be a very welcome addition.

RE: Sweet Loot - misto - 05-12-2017

the monkeys paw: a mummified monkey's paw. makes whoever carries it hated on sight by monkeys

• Honker's Lament: A bike horn with a mournful, low bass tone. When honked, causes the clown to trip, wherever they are.
  • Bling Blaster: Golden riot launcher that only accepts gold and gems as ammo. Damage is proportional to the value of the item
  • Gorger's Girdle: A belt that prevents you from getting fat, grants you the improved matter eater mutation, prevents chemical absorbtion from digestion
  • Earring of Echolocation: Let's you pick a person to track. While wearing, you hear pulsing beep that gets faster the closer you are to the target
  • Coward's Clogs: Shoes that give you a short speed boost everytime you take damage
  • Gambler's dice: Increases your chances of success for various actions
  • Sinner's Shades: Sunglasses that grant you night vision for a short while after you've hurt someone while wearing them
Can you guys tell I've been playing a lot of roguelikes?

RE: Sweet Loot - Chronicpwnage - 05-12-2017

(05-12-2017, 09:48 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
  • Honker's Lament: A bike horn with a mournful, low bass tone. When honked, causes the clown to trip, wherever they are.
TOP FUCKING KEK I love this one. All around great ideas though.

RE: Sweet Loot - misto - 05-13-2017

ark of the covenant: fucking melts faces of everyone in the room if u open it