Goonstation Forums
What do you think you are known for? - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What do you think you are known for? (/showthread.php?tid=8595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: What do you think you are known for? - Azungar - 04-26-2017

I'm known for spriting Vitatroll's dog.

RE: What do you think you are known for? - Dexter249 - 04-27-2017

Being a shitfaced drunk Captain.

RE: What do you think you are known for? - CaptainBravo - 04-27-2017

(04-19-2017, 03:57 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: Yep, I remember you being the sec that Flushed me down the Trash 3-4 times in a round where Walter(DarkCrisp) Had attacked me and you were trying to heal him, I was just lucky that the thing was closed.

Cackling Aloud With Gusto

honestly i hope some people still remember me for bullying the everloving crap out of rube potter but that's probably too far in the past

RE: What do you think you are known for? - Technature - 04-28-2017

I'm mostly Known as Adam Nehaldo or S.T.U.P.I.D. .  I also play Sterling Archer on Ass Day from time to time, and Phil Burnell when I feel like being an annoying little shit who probably should have been killed 10 minutes ago (which has been 1 time so far so...eh?).

So you know, like the real person.

I have no idea what people would associate me with, but I can only assume bad.  (If nothing else, trying to be professional and yelling at people for not being professional?  And maybe overreacting whenever I think it would be funny?  AND DAT CAPS LOCK!)

RE: What do you think you are known for? - Grek - 04-28-2017

Awful AI names.

RE: What do you think you are known for? - BBEG - 04-28-2017

Making terrible suggestions disapering for several months and being involved in the creation of this abominiation [Image: 7f9d2bbf8b.gif]

RE: What do you think you are known for? - misto - 04-29-2017

i am certain that misto maxo is known for delivering high quality food and drink when i roll chef or barman

RE: What do you think you are known for? - ZeWaka - 05-01-2017

(04-29-2017, 03:13 PM)misto Wrote: i am certain that misto maxo is known for delivering high quality food and drink when i roll chef or barman

good idea misto

RE: What do you think you are known for? - Mageziya - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 03:04 AM)zewaka Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 03:13 PM)misto Wrote: i am certain that misto maxo is known for delivering high quality food and drink when i roll chef or barman

good idea misto

good idea misto

RE: What do you think you are known for? - misto - 05-02-2017

oh yes, i almost forgot, because i am so humble and pleasant, that i am also well known for giving genius good ideas

RE: What do you think you are known for? - Fenriswolf1991 - 05-02-2017

When I play The Chef, who is - of course - the chef. I think I am known for my fried fried fried fried fried pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza and other crazy food experiments. I also like it to stuff live monkeys into the frying machine. After incapacitating, blindfolding, handcuffing or just bedsheeting them of course. Got killed by a monkey several times as a chef.

As a wizard I always go with the name of Zoldorf, like the fortune-teller machine. Then I like to create crazy golems and try to cluwne the entire crew rather than killing them. 

As a traitor it depends on the job I have, but usually I fail in a hilarious and spectacular way, like the one time as a traitor clown when I battled with the detective for 10 minutes, then jumped in the garbage chute - just to be gibbed by the crusher.   Oh... heh, I was just...

RE: What do you think you are known for? - Firebarrage - 05-03-2017

I'm Adrian Clarke. I think I'm known for being a HoS and for running traitor shenanigans that involve surprise teleporting people into unusual situations (Party Cave, anyone?).

RE: What do you think you are known for? - UrsulaMejor - 05-04-2017

Hi I'm ursula major and I'm 5th highest on the forums in both post and thread count

My in game name is Don Geon and sadly I don't think I'm known for anything anymore :c been 6 months since I last had time to play

RE: What do you think you are known for? - Sundance - 05-04-2017

I'm Sundance and I'm probably known for chain-smoking and shooting people.

RE: What do you think you are known for? - OMJ - 05-04-2017

you tell me