Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BeardedElectron - 09-25-2014

Being a traitor botanist growing rainbow melons in peace while the station descends into chaos (I was going to try and splice them with weed) and 30 minutes later a fully armed man starts breaking through my windows in space... he was armed with 3 phasers, 22 cal pistol and boxite armor... I ran around tossing melons dodging his bullets and hiding around corners, nocked him down several times and grabbed a little of his gear each time... he walked back out the way he came in with no mask and no weapons and no internals to his space grave, did I mention I got his ID too? :downs:

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Archenteron - 09-25-2014

BeardedElectron Wrote:Being a traitor botanist growing rainbow melons in peace while the station descends into chaos (I was going to try and splice them with weed) and 30 minutes later a fully armed man starts breaking through my windows in space... he was armed with 3 phasers, 22 cal pistol and boxite armor... I ran around tossing melons dodging his bullets and hiding around corners, nocked him down several times and grabbed a little of his gear each time... he walked back out the way he came in with no mask and no weapons and no internals to his space grave, did I mention I got his ID too? :downs:

This guy gets it. I was a botanist growing rainbow melons normally, heard a syndicate attack had begun. Loaded up my current harvest, dumped it all in the bar for public access, went back, harvested again, loaded my backpack with melons, dropped a stack outside sec, then took down one or two syndies using nothing but melons and their own revolvers before bullet bleeding and microbombs took me down.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - shadowdimentio - 09-25-2014

My first time ever playing Wizard, I got paired with two other skilled Wizards and as a combined force killed all 60 or so players with only like 5 ever making it to the shuttle.

We achieved full greentext.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Haine - 09-26-2014

[Image: 17IhkXc.png]

Later, that same round...

[Image: I6YMgBH.gif]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - UrsulaMejor - 09-28-2014

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - UrsulaMejor - 09-28-2014

HELP
[Image: 3cdea9a65c.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - SgtBriar - 09-29-2014

Haine did some testing to see what's currently causing a weird wizard bug. Everyone is either a wizard, or a macho. I'm screwing around on the escape shuttle when suddenly, i'm flung into space and my client crashes.
Oh.
I relog to see this:

[Image: 14174ac.png]

Several hundred messages per second, accompanied by a horrid cacophony of noise.

dis game

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - SgtBriar - 09-29-2014

Sorry for the doublepost, but

Justice Langston says, "EVERY traitor round with you is like this"
You have been implanted by Austin Feufer.
You implanted the implant into Austin Feufer.
Justice Langston says, "YOU ALWAYS SUPERCOP"
Mr. Woody is trying to handcuff Justice Langston
Austin Feufer asks, "no I don't?"
Mr. Woody handcuffs Justice Langston
Jean-Luc Picard has added Stun Baton to the backpack!
Justice Langston says, "NO. I'm literally not going to play while you are online. It's not worth it."
Justice Langston says, "suicide"

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - UrsulaMejor - 09-29-2014

I have no idea what's going on in that last one

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Weavel - 09-29-2014

You are the Head of Security.
Cortona [145.9] states, "Isaac Kirkhope has signed up as Head of Security."
Nicholas Nash [145.9] says, "Hi Issac."

Don Pedro says, "oi"
Don Pedro shoots Isaac Kirkhope point-blank with the mini rad-poison-crossbow!
Don Pedro has grabbed Isaac Kirkhope passively!
Don Pedro has grabbed Isaac Kirkhope aggressively (now hands)!

Isaac Kirkhope stammers, "nnoott aaa ggrreeeeaatt ssttaarrtt II hhaavee too ssayy"
Don Pedro throws Isaac Kirkhope.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - crasscrab - 09-29-2014

last night haine made everybody tiny. Makes me wish the station has a shrink ray

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Grizzwold - 09-30-2014

[Image: eQFbLTB.png]

I have no idea how they did that.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - pizzatiger - 10-01-2014

I decided as captain to make a national holiday.....Ettore Hector Boiardi day

This results in the admins changing their ooc names to Ettore Hector Boiardi and the Ai be converted to a Ettore Hector Boiardi with the laws that anyone who isn't Ettore Hector Boiardi is non-human.

This results in half the crew as Ettore Hector Boiardi and the original Ettore Hector Boiardi screaming that they are the real one

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - TheTrixRabitt - 10-01-2014

pizzatiger Wrote:I decided as captain to make a national holiday.....Ettore Hector Boiardi day

This results in the admins changing their ooc names to Ettore Hector Boiardi and the Ai be converted to a Ettore Hector Boiardi with the laws that anyone who isn't Ettore Hector Boiardi is non-human.

This results in half the crew as Ettore Hector Boiardi and the original Ettore Hector Boiardi screaming that they are the real one
I'M THE REAL ETTORE! ALL OTHER ARE FAKES.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - atomic1fire - 10-01-2014

I was an RD, stumbled on piles of money laying around.

Took some money, ended up stranded on the feint zlevel, and proceeded to buy an injector belt, and a oxygen medkit and filled a wasted strange reagent container (I had enough money to not care) full of oxygen pills from that one vendor.

Stuck the beaker on the injector belt and floated my way to diner, almost dying several times while wearing the nasa suit and using the belt as a emergency oxygen.

CPR'd myself to life at diner, only to decide to improvise using my last beaker of strange reagent when I got back to the station.

Died anyway but because I was smart and filled an injector belt with my last beaker of strange reagent (set to inject 10 units when I died) I was instantly revived I then escaped only to be murdered and presumably revived with 3 lives left at the end of the round. assuming I didn't explode after the game disconnected.

the short version is that I'm pretty sure stupidly large amounts of money will allow you to cheat death.