Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - AlphabetJones - 09-11-2014

I stared into the monkeys eyes for ages and now I think I'm beginning to truly understand the plight of the Space Monkey.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Lavastage - 09-12-2014

I'm sorry.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - pizzatiger - 09-14-2014

The ai has a fucking mustache...this is the best moment ever posted on this thread

[Image: 2CXqH8I.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - StormyDragon - 09-15-2014

Let's hell burn the engine properly and then hope we get a law that let's us shock doors, with a minor modification to the station power grid.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Ikkonoishi - 09-15-2014

I spent this entire round off the station. At one point on the Russian derelict an abandoned crate went off next to a door, and somehow hurt me despite being on the other side of it.

My backpack ignited, and shot gouts of flame which proceeded to knock off an arm and a leg just like the shoes in that video were doing. I think you somehow made the doors so electrified that the game channeled the excess heat into other burning objects. At the end of the round I was in a space suit going into escape when the shock killed me instantly and blasted me off the station z level entirely to land near the hive ship.

A damn fine hellburn.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Berrik - 09-16-2014

Taking a c-saber from a security officer and then flinging it into space produced endless screaming until the end of the round. That made me feel pretty good smile

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Spy_Guy - 09-16-2014

Berrik Wrote:Taking a c-saber from a security officer and then flinging it into space produced endless screaming until the end of the round. That made me feel pretty good smile
HoS this man. Well done!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Weavel - 09-18-2014

Chance Stahl has grabbed Hulk Hogan aggressively (now hands)!
the hideous Zombie starts trying to eat Hulk Hogan's brain!

Hulk Hogan says, "no brother"
Chance Stahl says, "shh"
Chance Stahl says, "itll be over soon"
Hulk Hogan says, "wwf champion"
the hideous Zombie slurps up Hulk Hogan's brain!
Hulk Hogan's corpse reanimates!
Hulk Hogan lunges at Chance Stahl!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Jerkface00 - 09-18-2014

Butts.

[Image: Cxe16oL.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Berrik - 09-19-2014

You hear a grinding noise.

[Image: TzEiLM0.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Jerkface00 - 09-22-2014

Spawned in as a traitor geneticist with the mission of killing the barkeep, a roboticist, and the chaplain. I also had to die a glorious death.

I spawned mind slaves, and gave myself Powers. Heat resist, SMES, telepethy.

I ran around as a flaming electric telepathis (wraith) person who would implant random passing people with genetic defects.

I implanted the roboticist with a mind slave and ordered him to go robust people with a fire extinguisher.
I did the same with the chaplain.
I couldn't find the barkeep, so I implanted the HoS and order him to arrest all crimers ("everything is crime").

I found the roboticist hadn't obeyed my order after nearly 20 minutes, so i ripped out his implant (and heart) and used it to re-implant the HoS.

Later on, there was a jerk with a rocket pod blowing everything up.

As me and the HoS are going to go engage in GLORIOUS combat with the rocket pod, we stumble upon the chaplain, who had faithfully carried out his order until his implant had run out, now garbed in the captains fancy gear and lots of loot.

He volunteered to join us on our suicide mission against a rocket pod, armed with only a fire extinguisher and space gear, while the HoS and I were in miniputts.
We engaged in GLORIOUS combat with the rocket pod. Jean Luke, the Chaplain, dealt the final blow to the pilot of the rocket pod as it exploded in flames. We all somehow survived.

The escape shuttle had arrived. Jean and Osiris, the HoS, were no longer mind-slaved. Jean had but one arm and one leg, Osiris was near dead from space exposure. I alive and well with micro-bombs (stolen) in my chest. I began to slap myself between them. WHEN SUDDENLY! Anther bad guy pulls an e-sword and stands on me as i fall into crit. He smacks me once and I explode. Sending his, and my gibs everywhere.

Jean luke and Osiris survive this too, and live to see Nanotransen another day.

Oh yeah the barkeep got murdered along the way in some 6 man gun fight with borgs and explosions and me being a telepathic flaming hulk somewhere along the way.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Jerkface00 - 09-22-2014

Jerkface00 Wrote:STUFF

Forgot, I also had hulk as a power.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - crasscrab - 09-23-2014

Tteckk Wrote:Discovering the 'fuck you I got a ton of glass and I know how to glitch it' fighting Technique. Or Fyigatogaikhtgi for short. If you lucky enough to knock me down you will feel the Jealousy and rage.

An admin (hukhuk or maybe magicmountain) put in in a crystal glass box in the bar after I'd been particularly rowdy. They were very impressed when I proceeded to grab two guys standing on the other side of the glass and pull them in with me before mercilessly pummeling them.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - btek - 09-24-2014

Going on a killing spree is always very satisfying. Especially when killing vigilantes with their own e swords and cloaks. Killing the other traitors and taking their gear is a bonus too.

My favorite part was when i ran onto the shuttle and got killed 5 seconds before the round ended, causing massive cheers only for people to realize that my last objective was to die gloriously. v

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - AlphabetJones - 09-24-2014

btek Wrote:Going on a killing spree is always very satisfying. Especially when killing vigilantes with their own e swords and cloaks. Killing the other traitors and taking their gear is a bonus too.

My favorite part was when i ran onto the shuttle and got killed 5 seconds before the round ended, causing massive cheers only for people to realize that my last objective was to die gloriously. v

I was the AI during this. It was pretty hilarious when you killed half of the station's population on the airbridge.