Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Weavel - 04-25-2014

Lamar Hopkins (as Captain) says, "The captain is pretty dumb, he didn't even grab his spare ID"

made me laugh

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Conor12 - 04-27-2014

I spawned a pit on the escape shuttle. If you fell in, you entered a room made of lava with two wendigo kings.

A couple of people fell in and got mauled. Then a Shambling Abomination fell down, and I felt bad that I'd doomed it.

But then it got up and smacked the two wendigo kings across the room, and into the lava walls. And ate the survivors.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Hexarchy - 04-27-2014

Conor12 Wrote:I spawned a pit on the escape shuttle. If you fell in, you entered a room made of lava with two wendigo kings.

A couple of people fell in and got mauled. Then a Shambling Abomination fell down, and I felt bad that I'd doomed it.

But then it got up and smacked the two wendigo kings across the room, and into the lava walls. And ate the survivors.

Don't forget to mention you kidnapped half the station in an adminbus

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Amuys - 05-05-2014

What healing/strange reagant smoke + 150 explosive tomatoes can do.
[Image: LU5Ty2O.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Fragmaster Lee - 05-05-2014

You're going to be the reason explosive tomatoes are removed.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - CaptainBravo - 05-06-2014

i think i just witnessed the least robust fight in the history of this game. names will be omitted to protect the innocent(guilty?(of being unrobust?)). this was viewed from a ghost's standpoint and quite frankly it was hard as hell to see what these dorks were doing with their idle hands, so parts may be incomplete or incorrect.

what really makes this fight bad is the number of opportunities both parties had to end it entirely. opportunities that were squandered over and over. it started with a traitor RD getting a little pissy about a man dressed up as a ghost in medbay and injecting him with 30 units of neurotoxin from an emagged hypo. when he didn't stay down and refused to get lost, the RD moved onto beating him with a circular saw; when he started with the disarms the RD unloaded an entire tranq rifle into him. fight pretty much over. OR IS IT?!!?

note: at this point the e-magged hypospray has been discarded onto the medbay floor in plain sight

the tranquilizing, neurotoxin, and beatings left our poor ghost in poor condition, but he was not out(somehow), producing a crystal shard to fight back against the RD, who was now beating him with a scalpel. the ghost manages to confiscate the tranq rifle. because of the long pause between combat actions(and lack of RD healing him/herself) at this point i'm going to assume this is when the RD e-mags the staple gun and the defibrillator, which in moments is also sitting in plain sight in the medbay. our ghost spends his time trying to beat his way out of the surgery room with a welder, finding time to reload the tranq gun. the fight moves to the abandoned pathology wing.

to recap: the RD has wantonly e-magged every item he/she can in the medbay and left half of them lying around in plain sight while he/she doctors herself for the fight in pathology. the ghost has a loaded tranq gun, and at some point during this next encounter acquires the e-magged staple gun.

the fight begins anew with the RD furiously pounding our ghost's head with a scalpel. in retaliation there are maybe one or two disarmings and blocks for every six hits. eventually the stapler comes out, causing the RD to flee back into medbay, shutting the door behind him/herself before tripping over a crystal shard that the ghost had dropped earlier. this unfortunately repeats itself in its entirely, up to and including tripping over the same crystal shard. the ghost punches himself, landing a crit, before starting self-CPR. at this point the RD returns with the defibrilator and shocks him, ending his valiant struggle.

thus ends our tale AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - CaptainBravo - 05-09-2014

i ever tell you 'bout the time i lost all them limbs fightin' the robits(though i did fuck up and fail to get a screencap of my body instead of Jaime's)

[Image: Xp00cO2.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Spy_Guy - 05-10-2014

I made a flamethrower.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Haine - 05-10-2014

Spy_Guy Wrote:I made a flamethrower.
The aftermath:
[Image: 4rvr0DV.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - FreakyM - 05-10-2014

That was such a great round, and I am proud to have provided DNA Scan services (and a wrestling sideshow) to all participants. Mister Spyguy deserves a special commendation due to how he always shines as a beacon of hope to all unethical and criminally insane scientists everywhere.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - OMJ - 05-10-2014

The spyguy flamethrower was simply incredible

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Readster - 05-11-2014

DEAD: Ghost (Lia Alliman) wails, "Readster how the fuck"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) wails, "How"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) moans, "The"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) laments, "Fuck"
DEAD: Ghost (cluwne) grumps, "How the fuck what"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) wails, "Did you make initropidril."
DEAD: Ghost (Lia Alliman) wails, "did you make that in the WIZARD SHUTTLE"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) laments, "On the wizard's shuttle."

The cluwne gasps.
DEAD: Ghost (cluwne) moans, "Yes"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) wails, "As a cluwne."

The cluwne sneezes.
DEAD: Ghost (cluwne) laments, "yep"
DEAD: Ghost (Lia Alliman) grumps, "how"
DEAD: Ghost (Lia Alliman) moans, "what"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) laments, "WHILE FIGHTING TWO CLUWNES!?"
DEAD: Ghost (cluwne) wails, "Dedication"

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Spy_Guy - 05-11-2014

Readster Wrote:DEAD: Ghost (Lia Alliman) wails, "Readster how the fuck"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) wails, "How"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) moans, "The"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) laments, "Fuck"
DEAD: Ghost (cluwne) grumps, "How the fuck what"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) wails, "Did you make initropidril."
DEAD: Ghost (Lia Alliman) wails, "did you make that in the WIZARD SHUTTLE"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) laments, "On the wizard's shuttle."

The cluwne gasps.
DEAD: Ghost (cluwne) moans, "Yes"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) wails, "As a cluwne."

The cluwne sneezes.
DEAD: Ghost (cluwne) laments, "yep"
DEAD: Ghost (Lia Alliman) grumps, "how"
DEAD: Ghost (Lia Alliman) moans, "what"
DEAD: Ghost (Jenny Antonsson) laments, "WHILE FIGHTING TWO CLUWNES!?"
DEAD: Ghost (cluwne) wails, "Dedication"
The station also wound up in hell, that round.

I think this summarizes the entire thing:
the paper- 'FUCK' catches on fire!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Zadeon - 05-11-2014

[Image: HjW5Pr1.png?1]
Keep in mind I activated the black powder foam in the test chamber and it spread all the way to medbay. Luckily nobody turned on a heat source.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Haine - 05-11-2014

Spy_Guy Wrote:The station also wound up in hell, that round.

I think this summarizes the entire thing:
the paper- 'FUCK' catches on fire!
Boy, did it ever!
[Image: ba2tYAm.png]