Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - ThoseDernSquirrels - 01-22-2014

God damn, that puts all the interrogations Discount Gannon and Herb have done to shame.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Spy_Guy - 01-23-2014

Quote:Jenny Antonsson pets the queen ice spider!
the queen ice spider coos!
Astonished stare

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - atomic1fire - 01-24-2014

CrackBauer Wrote:words

I'm not really sure whether to feel disturbed or scared that someone actually did that to a clown.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Lavastage - 01-24-2014

Code:
Kiki Kolana (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "AI can you order some lasers. I wanna test something"
Smart A.S.S. states, "Adrian James has signed up as Medical Doctor."
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "Adrian James has signed up as Medical Doctor."
Now tracking Mark Murray on camera.
Smart A.S.S. states, "ordered"
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "ordered"
Tyge Middleton has added the taser gun to the backpack!
Now tracking Kiki Kolana on camera.
Kiki Kolana is trying to take off Grigori Poskrebeyshev's ID Card (Security Officer) from Grigori Poskrebeyshev's uniform!
Ol' Harner hugs Grigori Poskrebeyshev!
Kiki Kolana (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "OH GOD NOT THAT MANY"
Kiki Kolana (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "Oh wait"
Kiki Kolana (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "Those are bees"
Kiki Kolana (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "DAMN IT AI"
Robotic Talk, Cyborg Mu-22 states, "New borg in the house"
Smart A.S.S. states, "i thought you said a fuckton of bees"
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "i thought you said a fuckton of bees"
Kiki Kolana (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "I said lasers"
Kiki Kolana (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "I wanted to test something"
Robotic Talk, Smart A.S.S. states, "subtley fuck with projects. dont get caught. law 1."
Smart A.S.S. states, "hm"
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "hm"
Robotic Talk, Ol' Borgey states, "Roger"
Elder Muffin (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "The AI is probably rogue"
Smart A.S.S. states, "i burned most of the station budget on that"
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "i burned most of the station budget on that"
Tyge Middleton (Scientist)   [145.9] says, "ai open"
Smart A.S.S. states, "oh damnit did i order more bees..."
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "oh damnit did i order more bees..."
Kiki Kolana (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "DAMN IT AI I'M TRYING TO LEARN THE NEW MECHANIC STUF"
Smart A.S.S. states, "ok i think i ordered the right ones this time"
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "ok i think i ordered the right ones this time"
Smart A.S.S. states, "nope more bees."
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "nope more bees."
Kiki Kolana (Mechanic)   [145.9] says, "DAMNIT AI"
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "well then"
Smart A.S.S. states, "come to qm to get your fuckton of bees"
Smart A.S.S. (AI)   [145.9] states, "come to qm to get your fuckton of bees"

I was given an ai law to subtley fuck with people Heh.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Lantern - 01-25-2014

Lavastage Wrote:* wordjo *

I was given an ai law to subtley fuck with people Heh.

Bravo sir. Bravo. :golfclap:

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Lavastage - 01-25-2014

Okay this one is an old one.

A few months back there was a level 1 meteor event, naturally when it arrived it was just one gigantic meteor going up the central of escape. Just a few minutes earlier some genius decided to place 100 George mel- erm, RAINBOW melons at escape. The meteor crashed into them, causing every single one of them to split into 7-9 slices and then destroying every single piece. I'm surprised the server held up through the 10 minutes it took to process that.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Lantern - 01-26-2014

Lavastage Wrote:Okay this one is an old one.

A few months back there was a level 1 meteor event, naturally when it arrived it was just one gigantic meteor going up the central of escape. Just a few minutes earlier some genius decided to place 100 George mel- erm, RAINBOW melons at escape. The meteor crashed into them, causing every single one of them to split into 7-9 slices and then destroying every single piece. I'm surprised the server held up through the 10 minutes it took to process that.

that reminds me of the dude that sent 200 tomatoes through a modified disposal pipe. Im fairly sure it killed someone.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - CrackBauer - 01-27-2014

hatmadder Wrote:

that reminds me of the dude that sent 200 tomatoes through a modified disposal pipe. Im fairly sure it killed someone.
I'm still surprised when figuring out what stuff you can cram in the mail chutes (except bodies). Nothing like messing up a traitor's day and sending his gear to the chef.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Lantern - 01-27-2014

CrackBauer Wrote:
hatmadder Wrote:

I'm still surprised when figuring out what stuff you can cram in the mail chutes (except bodies). Nothing like messing up a traitor's day and sending his gear to the chef.

I wish you could mail dead bodies. Id use it as some sort of serial killer threat or something.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Admiral jimbob - 01-27-2014

You can send limbs.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Captain_Bravo - 01-27-2014

hatmadder Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:that reminds me of the dude that sent 200 tomatoes through a modified disposal pipe. Im fairly sure it killed someone.

[Image: nHMIxPe.gif]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Zadeon - 01-28-2014

Warning image stretch.
[Image: E0Rt86L.png]
After trading the disk for help from a syndicate (well worth the trade) I managed to get this picture.
Until this happened:
[Image: YBzOJsX.png]
I stand in horror as I see the many bees I created burn to death. I got revenge on that guy who killed them and then he suicide when I tried putting him in jail.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Spy_Guy - 01-28-2014

I inspected the carnage afterwards. The greater domestic space bee is fireproof and nukeproof.
The station ended up belonging to a cyborg, its pet ice spiders and a whole lot of bees. Peace talks are underway between the queen ice spider and Heisenbee and as both species have extremely different dietary requirements it seems like an agreement will be reached so that the bees and spiders may live in harmony.

Thus they lived happily ever after with the spiders defending the station against incursions and the bees merrily growing produce while the cyborg continuously manufactures artificial monkeys for the spiders to feast on.
All's well that ends well.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Zadeon - 01-28-2014

One more:
[Image: 0o7qU9d.png?1]
I cannot recall how many people we borged, but it was a lot.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - epicdwarf - 01-28-2014

After about 10 rounds of failed attempts, I finally managed to build a STAR ZOO on the station. The borgs used for constructing it made it free range, big mistake. All the humans tried to break out of the zoo. So I went in to add some more animals to keep them at bay. Well a space hornet spawned and I got stung., but all that didn't matter. After all the the struggle my dream was reality. We had everything from geese to seals in the zoo. It was beautiful! I died a happy man.