Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Klayboxx - 11-26-2013

Spy_Guy Wrote:Alas no rest for the wicked, and I hear Chef Buttes' familiar voice echo outside: "CRIME DOESN'T PAY!"
He's clearly never worked for the syndicate.

The best part about this whole story for me is I was a mindslave and I was screaming about a security guard I just ground up for helping me grind up the chef and sous chef. I didn't even have a clue you existed!

Never worked for the syndicate indeed cool

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Archenteron - 11-26-2013

Spy_Guy Wrote:I know Initropidril and Booster Enzymes

Congratulations on your mad science rampage you nerd.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Readster - 11-27-2013

I just tried to kill myself by swallowing an initro pill but beepsky showed up and arrested me for public urination...
It was kind of awkward that he cured my heart attack.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Chike101 - 11-27-2013

Spy_Guy Wrote:mad scientist shit
I don't know for sure, but I think you're probably the best chemist I've ever seen. You know, between the Grog (Captain 10^4 Leif Badstrand), this mess you just caused, and all inbetween.

You are the reason people used to attack scientists on sight out of utter fear.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Klayboxx - 11-27-2013

Chike101 Wrote:
Spy_Guy Wrote:mad scientist shit
I don't know for sure, but I think you're probably the best chemist I've ever seen. You know, between the Grog (Captain 10^4 Leif Badstrand), this mess you just caused, and all inbetween.

You are the reason people used to attack scientists on sight out of utter fear.

It's still a habit for me to instantly want to murder any scientist carrying around a beaker oh no lidge

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Lavastage - 11-27-2013

Quote:DEAD: Ghost (Thomas Powers) wails, "Wizard shot a flamer ball at the locker with 6 pressure bombs"
Everyone (as Captain) says, "ICEE BEEYEM"
Your Friend is struck by a magic missile!
Nearly Samuel Rowe (as Samuel Rowe) is struck by a magic missile!
DEAD: Ghost (Thomas Powers) moans, "BYE SCINECE"

It was quite a big explosion. Heh.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - mozi - 11-27-2013

Spy_Guy Wrote:Silence falls for a moment. He stares at me in disbelief. I pause a few paces behind him and turn around, looking to see his reaction. He stumbles a bit and stares at me.
"No." he says, "You fucker".

ahaha your story rules but this part in particular kills me

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Lavastage - 11-27-2013

Central Confederation Update

Welp fuck my shit I'm a big idiot

Central Confederation Update

if you happen to pass by a large pile of what looks like chunky salsa near the bar, please apologise to it on behalf of centcom

Quote:DEAD: Ghost (Bethany Parks) moans, "God this is honestly even funnier because you got the wrong dude"

Vinny was then turned into a visible bowser as repayment for being gibbed. we all watched grinning as he freaked everyone out.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Skunkrocker - 12-03-2013

Ha, yeah... that Bowser thing was awesome.

That was the second time that night the admin in question (who shall not be named out of huge amounts of respect) fucked up and killed me, but so awesome to immediately apologize immensely for what happened. He's the best!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - DrivetimeMozol - 12-03-2013

Had fun in a Wizard round as Scientist tonight. I opened up a meth shop in the market and the barman (probably a miscreant, didn't check) kept throwing firebombs at me over the counter and deconstructing my walls and table. He must have been some sort of anti-capitalist revolutionary because he wouldn't stop fucking with my store. Thankfully I had a cool construction borg there backing me up and fixing my shop. Someone even made a 3x1 glass panel cage to put an amusing duck in for the customers to enjoy. The barman at one point made the wrong decision to fully strip a sec officer who had been stunned and de-legged by a wiz fireball, only to have the sec officer arrest him and strip him back. The officer knew he had been fucking with my shop so he asked me to deal with him because he needed his leg put back on. I pulled the shop locker over to the barman, shot him up with acid, stuffed him in the locker, and the sec officer instinctively welded him in.

I unfastened and rotated a glass pane on the duck cage and put him in, the amusing duck was facing him, laughing at him. I announced the exhibit over the radio, and soon a large mob had formed. People wronged by the barman clamored around the cage, trying to keep people from breaking him out. Eventually one brave doctor bashed the glass and pulled him out, but the mob was not satiated and the barman was brought to brig. Truly the free market won that day. :911:

Honestly I thought he would break out of the cage in a few seconds, but I guess you can't break out of a welded locker in handcuffs? Or maybe he just wasn't resisting idk.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Chike101 - 12-04-2013

DrivetimeMozol Wrote:Had fun in a Wizard round as Scientist tonight. I opened up a meth shop in the market and the barman (probably a miscreant, didn't check) kept throwing firebombs at me over the counter and deconstructing my walls and table. He must have been some sort of anti-capitalist revolutionary because he wouldn't stop fucking with my store. Thankfully I had a cool construction borg there backing me up and fixing my shop. Someone even made a 3x1 glass panel cage to put an amusing duck in for the customers to enjoy. The barman at one point made the wrong decision to fully strip a sec officer who had been stunned and de-legged by a wiz fireball, only to have the sec officer arrest him and strip him back. The officer knew he had been fucking with my shop so he asked me to deal with him because he needed his leg put back on. I pulled the shop locker over to the barman, shot him up with acid, stuffed him in the locker, and the sec officer instinctively welded him in.

I unfastened and rotated a glass pane on the duck cage and put him in, the amusing duck was facing him, laughing at him. I announced the exhibit over the radio, and soon a large mob had formed. People wronged by the barman clamored around the cage, trying to keep people from breaking him out. Eventually one brave doctor bashed the glass and pulled him out, but the mob was not satiated and the barman was brought to brig. Truly the free market won that day. :911:

Honestly I thought he would break out of the cage in a few seconds, but I guess you can't break out of a welded locker in handcuffs? Or maybe he just wasn't resisting idk.
It's uh, impossible to break out of a welded locker on one's own. 100%.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - UrsulaMejor - 12-04-2013

Yeah. Unless you planned on letting him out, or someone broke him out, you effectively permabrigged the guy.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - DrivetimeMozol - 12-04-2013

Chike101 Wrote:It's uh, impossible to break out of a welded locker on one's own. 100%.

Huh, did not know that. I figured you could resist out, isn't that sort of overpowered if you can't?

But yea, I planned on letting him out. I was hoping the sec officer would come back after medbay, but after the mob showed up people almost immediately started beating on the glass.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Lavastage - 12-04-2013

DrivetimeMozol Wrote:
Chike101 Wrote:It's uh, impossible to break out of a welded locker on one's own. 100%.

Huh, did not know that. I figured you could resist out, isn't that sort of overpowered if you can't?

But yea, I planned on letting him out. I was hoping the sec officer would come back after medbay, but after the mob showed up people almost immediately started beating on the glass.

As long as you are in a public place (and weren't stunned when you were welded in) you can squirm inside the locker, making it fairly obvious that you are trapped.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - DrivetimeMozol - 12-04-2013

Lavastage Wrote:As long as you are in a public place (and weren't stunned when you were welded in) you can squirm inside the locker, making it fairly obvious that you are trapped.

Wow, why don't traitors take hostages this way? Just stun a guy, take his headset off, weld him in a locker and hold up somewhere. Threaten that you'll kill him with pipebombs, poison gas, or fire unless your demands are met.

I gotta try this shit Heh.