Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Darkchis - 04-02-2013

I was turned into a vampire lizard, and then died like a scrub by stepping on crystal shards.

RIP the lizard king.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Admiral jimbob - 04-02-2013

I finally got chef traitor for the first time in ages. I prepared to embark on my rude murder spree followed by serving poisoned peoplecoronators to unsuspecting bar patrons... and the admins ran a Doom gimmick where Cacodemons roamed the halls and John Carmack's severed head appeared everywhere and had to be shot at with flare guns.

It still managed to be great because there was just a steady stream of people pouring into the bar going "oh man my face melted then I got attacked by demons then then then", giving me the perfect opportunity to shake my head, say "guess this just isn't your day", throw a butcher knife into their heads and gib them.

I was then killed by exposure to space because I was wearing a fake moustache instead of internals, and had murdered everyone on the north half of the station, so there was nobody to help me take it off.

RIP murderchef killed by his own hubris

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Don - 04-02-2013

Macho Man showed up and piledrivered me, a poor defenceless Brobot, so hard I ended up on his Macho Ship. A place crewed only be a lonely automaton.

[Image: XU67khV.jpg]

Not pictured: One million fart noises.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Swedish Horror - 04-06-2013

Murray-830 beeps, "AND IF YOU LOOK TO--DORK ALERT! COMPLETE DORK DETECTED! ALERT! ALERT! DORK! DOOORK!!"
Murray-830 points to Philip Farmer

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - h3half - 04-08-2013

Ol' Harner points at Kurt Ambrose!
Ol' Harner beeps, "Level 1 hug deficiency alert!"
Ol' Harner hugs Kurt Ambrose!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Conor12 - 04-08-2013

Vehicle life:
[Image: HNuPWk4.png]
Awesome pod. Puny warbuddies.

Space race:
[Image: VnSmM55.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Weavel - 04-10-2013

Started as a Staff Assistant mid-round, figured "fuck it" and made Grog.

Then, as the shuttle arrived, I noticed a shambler in Medbay.
Naturally, I disregarded my own safety and the safety of others, thermited the wall down, and ran inside to forcefeed it grog as it ate the staff members.

Captain Isaac Kirkhope makes Unknown drink from the Drinking Glass.
Captain Isaac Kirkhope makes Lewis Skark (as Marcus Kipson) drink from the Drinking Glass.

Captain Lewis Skark says, "HELP"
Captain Isaac Kirkhope waves.
Unknown spits acid at Captain Lewis Skark!
Captain Lewis Skark says, "IM A PIRAffE"

[Image: oYwOBfx.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Nubcake - 04-10-2013

That was me!!! actually i wanted you to force feed me grog, as i wanted to see if it would make me a captain (it did)

Pretty frustrating though, darn supercop AI's (The AI was so intent on stopping me it let 5 guys die inside an airless chemistry it had bolted so i couldn't get inside)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Mrduckbillface - 04-11-2013

Quote:Pretty frustrating though, darn supercop AI's

Yeah, I was the detective that round I think. A.I was pretty bad, It bolted you in escape making it very hard to kill you. It thought it was helping, it wasn't.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Sundance - 04-11-2013

Nubcake Wrote:That was me!!! actually i wanted you to force feed me grog, as i wanted to see if it would make me a captain (it did)

Pretty frustrating though, darn supercop AI's (The AI was so intent on stopping me it let 5 guys die inside an airless chemistry it had bolted so i couldn't get inside)

I was the HoS that round
I wanted to be badass by taking leporazine and a fire extingusher, but the drugs ran out as I escaped the ling spit, slowed down from the cold and got tased. Twas a good fight nonetheless.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Readster - 04-11-2013

The captain cried out for help. The changeling had him in the maintenance tunnel next to the HoS' office. Me and Dotty rushed to the scene like the good sec we are. Beepsky had the shambler cuffed but it let out a loud scream and everyone was left lying on the floor.

After a brief awkardness, the battle began. The shambler ran from side to side. We also ran from side to side. Suddenly, from the HoP's office came sec monkey, hero of the hour. I charged the shambler with the captains E-gun but was hit by his toxin sting and knocked unconsious. Right before my screen faded to black I saw the shambler grabbing me, thinking to do the unspeakable.
Sec monkey was having none of that.
He jumped in, taser firing wildly at the shambler. Dotty, from the other side, began firing their taser too. When I was finally woken up by Dotty, the shambler was gone, escaped into a hand-tele portal. The monkey was down, I could hardly walk. Battle scarred and bruised, Dotty dragged us all to the medbay to get healed.

Once the wonderful medical staff were done healing me up, (And the rude people were done kicking the hero monkey to death despite our desperate screams) I returned to the sec office to begin my duty once again.

The HoP was waiting in the brig.
The dead HoP was waiting in the brig.
It's true when they say a ling always finishes what it starts...

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Zeronine - 04-12-2013

Spawning as an electrician traitor, I decided to go about my business and flush my afk buddy into disposals right away. One mark down.

I then magically convince a sec officer to let me scan his taser, and create a few of these, everything going as planned.

I spawn the traitor scanner and scan the crusher, building two at the airlocks in escape (for some reason no one noticed these till 40 seconds before the shuttle arrived).

fuck around the remainder of the round, when the shuttle lands, people suddenly scream CRUSHERS IN DISPOSALS! I trod down there and find a huge amount of gibs, and two exploded crushers, with one or two surviving members on the shuttle. As I walk onto it, triumphantly preparing to taser these fellows and escape alone, I get shot to pieces by a monkey piloting an armed pod.

Alas I bled out 1 second before the shuttle took off and failed my objective.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Readster - 04-12-2013

Capitalism must be the way of the station.
I, as Capitalism-bot, the capitalist AI, made sure everybody was following this way of living.

Me and the borgs began charging people for our services. A couple of credits for a door opening, a couple of credits for locating somebody. All of it was placed into our bank account, which originally belonged to a crewmember who had been borged, but I renamed it appropriately to "AI and borgs"

We earned quite a bit, but then the captain came in with his foreign ideals and made us communist. All bank accounts were emptied to be equal and everyone had full access and equality. I began draining the accounts while the borgs began bolting open every single door on the station. Everyone was captain, everyone was human. This was the communist AI way.

A lot of people died because we became communist.
But they died equal.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Swedish Horror - 04-13-2013

I tried to battle a drone in my Captain's pod. 10 seconds later everything was on fire. P. Grumpy says, "THE CAPTAIN GOES DOWN WITH HIS SHIP!" and then i died.

(p.s) those drones are fucking tough. I swear i shot more than 10 lasers into it.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Cogwerks - 04-13-2013

Scout drones can be killed without too much effort. Hunterkillers can easily wreck any single pod if you're not really on top of things.

The X-class drone... abandon all hope.