Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Nightgunner5 - 01-30-2013

enforcer9 Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Butts are too strong please make them weaker.
Buttgriff
buff butts
nerf butts
butt butts

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Conor12 - 01-31-2013

It was just another day for the crew, riding their cats around the station.

Until the game became 'Grand Theft Cat'.

Shoving people off their cats and escaping with them is the funniest thing I've seen in a good while.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BlackPhoenix - 01-31-2013

I started the round as a barman, immediately setting up a Russian Roulette game between a large amount of people. We circled a table, setting the terms. No spins other than the one you get from reloading. If a man dies, you simply move on, no time for the weak of luck. Winner takes all. Slowly we were picked off, one by one, until only myself and the captain remained. Then, after a few tense moments, the captain's brains were splattered across the bar floor as he lost. Before I could celebrate my victory, there was a sudden blast and the entire bar was consumed in flames, smoke, then the vacuum of space. When a traitor is observing the game, there is no winner.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - backifran - 01-31-2013

You succeeded me as the new Captain for a few glorious, glorious moments. You died a glorious death!

Best russian roulette game ever (i was adam)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - backifran - 01-31-2013

backifran Wrote:You succeeded me as the new Captain for a few glorious, glorious moments. You died a glorious death!

can't edit, but it was totally rude of that PDA bomber!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BlackPhoenix - 01-31-2013

backifran Wrote:
backifran Wrote:You succeeded me as the new Captain for a few glorious, glorious moments. You died a glorious death!

can't edit, but it was totally rude of that PDA bomber!
And yet, we played on, like the manliest of men! Being in the yellow can't stop us from dying a glorious death in the name of Fortune!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - CaptainBravo - 01-31-2013

it was time to just roleplay and have fun, so i decided to be Darth Flatley, Dark Lord of the Dance once more. sadly there was very little time to dance between murdering the Captain, injecting people with jack daniels from my sleepy pen, and watching people bleed to death behind the tree in the arborium(this is not a good defense mechanism). i was going to dance on the shuttle, but some JERK noscoped me with his radbow.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Shoddy - 02-01-2013

Half of the station blows up with a 60 X 60 alien artifact bomb 2 minutes in and the round is over.
Best disaster ever, i spat out my tea when this happened.

[Image: Grtqq9N.png]

My gibs.

[Image: T01eILX.png]

More of research

[Image: E7ZZf7H.png]

[Image: 7vy0eg4.png]

Poor souls trying to help eachother and survive.

[Image: 32MoxOV.png]

I think this is literally the biggest bomb ever detonated on it's own regularly.

:shock:

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Diabl0658 - 02-01-2013

Said artifact damaged the AI upload AND the courtroom, just to put it into perspective.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - FrontlineAcrobat4 - 02-01-2013

!fun!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - mozi - 02-01-2013

I was a traitor roboticist. I had never played with the syndicate robot suits so I decided to give them a whirl, blowing all my TC on two suits.

The first person to get syndiborged was actually an existing borg whose brain I just moved from one frame to the other. He helped me break into the AI upload and upload a one-human law, and I began my master plan of borging the whole crew..

Except the HoS was already suspicious of the AI for some random reason and reset it shortly after. The AI tried to play coy about the previous one-human law but the HoS or HoP or whomever interrogated him very directly. He had no choice but to out me as the upload... after which nothing happened.

I was thinking, "Am I really going to get away with this?" A few minutes later, after no reaction, the Head of Security runs into my lab. "I'm screwed now," I think. Except he's not armed. In fact, all he wants is an auditory headset. He just stands there and I'm able to flash him, debrain him, and shove him into the second syndie suit. He also had a nice bomb and the reset on him so I could go back and subvert the AI, again.

After that things started to snowball. The captain and security caught on that something was amiss pretty quickly, but the borgs helped divide and conquer them. Then a radstorm hit and all of a sudden my lab was full of dead bodies to process. I had used up all the existing metal stores on the whole station and still needed more to borg these people. But just as I start getting to work on the next legion for my cybernetic army, a man screams something to the effect of "HUMANS FOREVER" and robotics blows up.

I'm caught in the blast zone but a borg manages to pull me away before I suffocate and eventually I recover. My lab is completely destroyed, all the bodies gibbed, and no way to make new suits. Depressed, I just tell the borgs to go ahead and do whatever they want, only sparing the other traitor I had identified so far. I just kinda sulked around in medbay for a bit as the shuttle was called.

A new roboticist joins at some point and he and another dude gang up on & debrain one of my cyborg buddies at escape. I run over to help defend him, stunning both these people with a flash. The shuttle is about to arrive when the hitherto-unseen third traitor drops by and bombs me, AGAIN. Once again a borg is able to drag me away to the nearest medibot even after losing both their arms in the blast.

Even though I had not completed my objectives in anyway I let the borg drag me towards the escape shuttle. The traitor emags the console, causing an early launch. The borg drags me through the broken escape arm and manages to board the shuttle at the exact moment it leaves, leaving me to float & suffocate in the void of space.

A good round all around.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - FrontlineAcrobat4 - 02-03-2013

Security Officer Rube Potter exclaims, "CRIME!"

Rube Potter flashes Jebediah Kerman with the flash!

Rube Potter farts in Jebediah Kerman's face!

Jebediah Kerman exclaims, "YOU WANNA SEE SOME CRIME? HERE IT IS!"

Jebediah Kerman transforms into a Shambling Abomination! Holy shit!

When this happened I gasped in real life and did not do anything for about twenty seconds out of sheer shock. Welp.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Hard Boiled - 02-03-2013

Lately, I have been playing as my usual detective self, with a honking twist. I don the full clown outfit, including the clown shoes because only real clowns wear them too, along with beep's beret and coat. Well, one round, syndi struck. I was near the upload, asking the captain if he needed someone to hold the disk or for honk up. He ignored me and tried to set a law. Than, out of the corner of my thermals, syndie near the upload! I yelled out on the radio, and just when I was gonna ask the AI to let me out, I made a new decision. I honked. I honked long, and I honked Hard(Boiled). I eventually got up from the blast the syndie had laid down, and with no oxygen, I ran around gasping and honking. There were two of them there, just zipping by, so, with all the strength I could muster, I ran at them both, horns ablaze. I honked until I died, and when I ghosted, I heard the Boss say that "He was a good clown." And honking in my memory. The other op attempted to take my body to the shuttle, but the damn space law would not allow him to grab or pull my body from there. That aught to be fixed... All in all, I slipped, I ran, I laughed, I honked. It was a good round.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Conor12 - 02-04-2013

the space-owl has been hit by Tobias Butterphil with the mini rad-poison-crossbow
the space-owl hoots at Tobias Butterphil!
the space-owl swoops down upon Tobias Butterphil!
the space-owl has been hit by Tobias Butterphil with the mini rad-poison-crossbow
the space-owl hoots at Tobias Butterphil!
The space-owl dies!

The owl delayed the captain long enough for the RD to bomb him.

A brave owl. Never forget.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Shoddy - 02-06-2013

This just happened while i was bombmaking in the first 10 minutes, 4 minutes after setting my bomb mix alight:
You have used PDA-Dr. Swedlokim on
Results of analysis of
Pressure: 6804.6 kPa
Nitrogen: 0%
Oxygen: 42%
CO2: 57%
Plasma: 0%
Temperature: 202140°C

Holy fuck that is hot, i didn't even know you could get that hot, sadly i fucked up on the pressure and it only came out a 7x7 bomb in VR, though it could have been so much more, it literally go so hot in the room that i couldn't breathe and had fire in my lungs through a fucking firelock 2 doors in toxins storage.

Not sure how hot a bombmix can get, Holy shit.
big grin
[Image: D77Yqx0.png?1]