Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Frank_Stein - 07-23-2015

I had probably one of my best rounds in awhile.

I started as a Sec officer, and an admin had spawned a cockatiel named Deputy Feathers in the Security office. Feathers flapped about, picking things up and fiddling with them with their beak. I was delighted and bought them some fries to eat. Knowing a growing bird needed something more substantial, started taking Feathers to botany to get some fresh fruit for them. That's when tragedy struck, in the form of a tool box applied to poor Feathers' delicate frame.

Holding this toolbox was Frank Lester, whom I immediately introduced to my stun baton several dozen times. I took Frank to the brig where dirty scum belong, when the HoS comes along and frees them with a pat on the back, saying they hated Feathers. I immediately quit in disgust, turning in my equipment. I'd rather be a Staff Assistant than serve under a callous HoS like that.
The HoP E Mote took pity on my tale, and made me their personal assistant with higher access. It was a favor I could return several times when I saved them from disposals after the clown flushed them, and later reattached their leg from a pipe bomb explosion.

Despite me leaving the force, I kept to my sworn duty to protect the station, reporting an emagged locker, disarming a terrorist with my bare hands, trying to get said terrorist medical attention before they succumbed to the beating I gave them (I failed in this task unfortunately), and using the terrorists gun to free a journalist from being devoured by the blob.

There was never a dull moment, and thank everyone involved for the experience.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Gannets - 07-24-2015

RIP Deputy Feathers.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Ed Venture - 07-24-2015

Gannets Wrote:RIP Deputy Feathers.

:911:

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Megapaco - 07-26-2015

In a recent round I managed to use my crime powers and make this monstrosity out of any poor chumps who crossed my path.
[Image: ndJeQ6a.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Naximous - 07-26-2015

Rhydic Wrote:[Image: Ay257gv.png]

Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) says, "This is a violation of all social standards"
Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) says, "Not to speak of moral ones"
Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) cries.
Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) says, "I can't unsee it"
Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) is holding his breath. It looks like he's trying to commit suicide.

Completely Agreed [Image: d4qBJmo.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Erik - 07-26-2015

[Image: 7f8y14379366105s921814379366103j9l1c1437...66100y.png]

Shitty Bill threw some music at me.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Marquesas - 07-26-2015

If you discover HTML exploits, okay, fine, but please don't throw around youtube videos, they can deadlock people who don't have Flash installed.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Ed Venture - 07-26-2015

Marquesas Wrote:If you discover HTML exploits, okay, fine, but please don't throw around youtube videos, they can deadlock people who don't have Flash installed.

Not only that but the random pictures in chat have gotten extremely old and annoying.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Erik - 07-27-2015

Marquesas Wrote:If you discover HTML exploits, okay, fine, but please don't throw around youtube videos, they can deadlock people who don't have Flash installed.
This was done on an empty server, both Wire and HaineSA already know about the four or so exploits i've found.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - OMJ - 07-27-2015

Cogwerks Wrote:[Image: jmIj3.png]

19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I'M GOING SO FAST
19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;GOING
19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I GOTTA GO FASTER
19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I'M GOING PRETTY FAST

[Image: tFmi3.png]

19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I CAN GO FASTER
20M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I CAN GO FASTER
20M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;SONIC IS GOING SO FAST
20M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (Thankyoubasedgod12) is blown apart
20M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (Thankyoubasedgod12) dies

[Image: BHJzy.png]

[Image: d87Sc.png]

:911:

[Image: sCOuj.png]

e: the person he crashed into when he exploded was Dr. Ivo Robotnik. For real.

Never forget

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - UrsulaMejor - 07-27-2015

Sonic Maen Jenkins did it first back on Mushroom. died similarly. there was even an Ivo Robotnik around

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - UrsulaMejor - 07-27-2015

UrsulaMejor Wrote:Sonic Maen Jenkins did it first back on Mushroom. died similarly. there was even an Ivo Robotnik around
oh wait you're talking about yourself. carry on.

by the way, you died because you cast macho meteor whilst spamming your infinite rocket shoes so that you instantly accelerated directly to the right and into security's front door.

I was there (Don Geon). I don't remember the crashing into Robotnik part, though. I was sure you hit a wall

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - A4Brogan - 07-28-2015

2 rounds ago, this happened after a pussy wizard refused to fight us a stalemate, this shit happened.

[Image: zOGxPkT]

After this, a hellfoam was made by an admin that crashed the server, and only took out half of the above.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - A4Brogan - 07-28-2015

Oops. Here is the image.

[Image: zOGxPkT.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Admiral jimbob - 07-28-2015

You clean the HECK out of the fat and sassy space-bee!
The fat and sassy space-bee bumbles really happily! Also, a little squeakily.
The fat and sassy space-bee gets tired from all that work and takes a nap!

[Image: emot-haw.gif]