Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - tjtr - 04-19-2015

The admins noticed that someone had made flaptonium in escape. Few minutes later there were 6652 parrots.

And the server didn't crash.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - MaRcuSTheDAWG - 04-19-2015

tjtr Wrote:The admins noticed that someone had made flaptonium in escape. Few minutes later there were 6652 parrots.

And the server didn't crash.

Totally Ruffled the parrot's feathers.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BaneOfGiygas - 04-19-2015

So I latejoined a round on LLJK4. As a Captain. A traitor Captain. Somehow.

I was a bit bewildered, but this was the first traitor match I had in a while, so I wanted to make it a good one. Turns out, there was a very unpleasant fellow running around who was also extremely traitorous. I acted incredibly confused for a while, rushed over to my office to spawn some gear, (a radbow, sleepypen, detomatix, microbomb, and derringer. Wanted to play it stealthy.) I tried to track the dude down so we could team up.

Well, he died as I left my office, but apparently he had left a present: A robotic conversion chamber. It was opened up to the public as a free borging device, but I decided to hop into the AI upload and put in a law saying that it loved cyborgs so much that everyone (except for me, natch) should be turned into a cyborg! The shuttle got called right afterwards, so I didn't really get to see my plan to full fruition, but there were more than a few unwanted borgings going on.

However, the REAL gem of this round was when I sleepypenned Steve Dyssal, the de facto manager of the station, and then instructed the borgs to put him in. Something bugged out, and Steve ended up...becoming the conversion chamber. Don't ask me how the fuck this happened, but apparently it did. It still boggles me to this day.

Seeing as I had about fifteen minutes tops as a traitor, I'd like to believe I did really well with what I have. Never did figure out what happened to the former Captain, though. His hat was on Heisenbee, his e-gun was missing, and Jones was hanging out in the AI upload.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - MaRcuSTheDAWG - 04-19-2015

BaneOfGiygas Wrote:So I latejoined a round on LLJK4. As a Captain. A traitor Captain. Somehow.

I was a bit bewildered, but this was the first traitor match I had in a while, so I wanted to make it a good one. Turns out, there was a very unpleasant fellow running around who was also extremely traitorous. I acted incredibly confused for a while, rushed over to my office to spawn some gear, (a radbow, sleepypen, detomatix, microbomb, and derringer. Wanted to play it stealthy.) I tried to track the dude down so we could team up.

Well, he died as I left my office, but apparently he had left a present: A robotic conversion chamber. It was opened up to the public as a free borging device, but I decided to hop into the AI upload and put in a law saying that it loved cyborgs so much that everyone (except for me, natch) should be turned into a cyborg! The shuttle got called right afterwards, so I didn't really get to see my plan to full fruition, but there were more than a few unwanted borgings going on.

However, the REAL gem of this round was when I sleepypenned Steve Dyssal, the de facto manager of the station, and then instructed the borgs to put him in. Something bugged out, and Steve ended up...becoming the conversion chamber. Don't ask me how the fuck this happened, but apparently it did. It still boggles me to this day.

Seeing as I had about fifteen minutes tops as a traitor, I'd like to believe I did really well with what I have. Never did figure out what happened to the former Captain, though. His hat was on Heisenbee, his e-gun was missing, and Jones was hanging out in the AI upload.

I believe you might have been talking about me, the former captain was me. I uploaded a law saying that Heisenbee would be the new captain.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Houka - 04-20-2015

man-eating plant asks, "ARE YOU EATING GHOSTS DEHRV?"
man-eating plant says, "im eating ghosts"

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Houka - 04-20-2015

Houka Wrote:man-eating plant asks, "ARE YOU EATING GHOSTS DEHRV?"
man-eating plant says, "im eating ghosts"

To provide some context, I had been revived as a playable man-eating plant, something that Marq is apparently working on. Marq was distracted and didn't realize that I got put in an admin-view body (I could see ghosts), and ended up further distracted with AFK stuff when the escape shuttle arrived. When he returned, he saw me eating the hair off of ghosts with the man-eater's Devour ability, prompting this golden reaction.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - ZeWaka - 04-21-2015

So the round starts off with me, the captain discovering the RD with some poison bottles.
I ignore it and figure I'll deal with him later after he has some fun.

About 15 min in, I encounter him right outside the AI upload, him just having come from it. He shoves me and shoots me with a syringe gun. (Which was filled with gibbis and barely harmed me)
I call for help and end up subduing him with my gun and another sec officer brings the cuffs.

He goes to solitary and I mistakenly leave his ID (Which got to be all-access somehow) on him.
He escapes and then dies(accidentally) after my energy gun was set on laser and not stun.

Now for the fun part.

During all of this, the AI is disassembling its upload computer and taking out the upload modules with its shells.
It then proceeds to get the telescience calculations.
After a long time of hacking into the AI core, It teleports a plasma can into the core and lights it up with its shell.
I then get sec to drag me out, after spending at least two min in crit. I get cloned very quickly.

I talk to my officers and decide I will try and disable the telescience computer.
The second I walk in the door, I get teleported to the teleport chamber and teleported to the lava moon. A short while after, I stumble into lava and die.
Meanwhile, my sec officers are dying of plasma poisoning in the computer core.
It also teleported itself to a ship on the diner z-level.
The AI was: LIVE AND LET AI

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - crasscrab - 04-22-2015

Vitatroll Wrote:Round starts with Roark finding a super neat gun. Round ends like this.
[Image: room2gotaxed.jpg]
Damnit Roark.
Oh hi Mark

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BaneOfGiygas - 04-22-2015

So I suicided at the beginning of a match due to various BYOND shittery, so I consigned myself to observing the round. Aside from a strangely non-aggressive and pretty chill clown car driver, not much was going on. But meanwhile, in deadchat...

DEAD: Ghost (Telegnats The Better) grumps, "I don't think you can spook people on goons."
DEAD: Ghost (Don Geon) moans, "SPOOK"
DEAD: ADMIN(Daeren) says, "you'd be surprised"
DEAD: Ghost (Telegnats The Better) wails, "We're jaded shitlords"
DEAD: Ghost (Andreas Feithiti) wails, "I dunno, there's some pretty spooky shit we can do."
DEAD: Ghost (Damian Garneys) laments, "so very much"
DEAD: Ghost (Caroline Beedell) wails, "Ye"
DEAD: Ghost (Andreas Feithiti) laments, "And there's no feasible limit to the spooky shit admins can do."
DEAD: Ghost (Andreas Feithiti) moans, "Like the floorcluwne."
DEAD: Ghost (Don Geon) moans, "NO"
DEAD: Ghost (Don Geon) wails, "WE DO NOT"
DEAD: Ghost (Don Geon) wails, "SPEAK"

DEAD: ADMIN(Daeren) says, "DID SOMEONE SAY"
DEAD: ADMIN(Daeren) says, "FLOOR CLUWNE"

Cue the introduction of the floorcluwne. To those uninitiated, the floorcluwne is...well, a cluwne. In the floors. That can pop out from under the floors, drag people into the floors, and even ATTACK PEOPLE THROUGH THE FLOORS. And this one had the full Macho Man repertoire, complete with hellish and terrifying pitch-altered voiceclips. It went on a massacre throughout the entire station, dragging many a hapless victim into the depths and defying all known laws of nature by ripping people's limbs off and dissolving them into a bloody mist through the station's floors. Many tried to escape it, few tried to fight it, but none of them succeeded and were eventually added to the list of those who suffered the floorcluwne's wrath.

Late into the floorcluwne's rampage, a man actually managed to hurl the floorcluwne out of the floor, sending it into an unfathomable rage and singlehandedly resisting and countering the attacks of multiple attackers, while the one who uprooted the floorcluwne fled the scene. It wasn't long before the floorcluwne retreated back into the floorboards, however, and resumed its bloody reign of terror over the station. The crew was powerless to stop it, and could only flee to the escape shuttle and pray that they could escape their inevitable demise. Few survived, and fewer were left unscathed.

Just remember this tale the next time you try prying up a floor tile. You never know what could be waiting inside.

[Image: BDXvUfW.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Mageziya - 04-22-2015

BaneOfGiygas Wrote:*FLOOR CLUWNE*
From the video thread:

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - MaRcuSTheDAWG - 04-22-2015

[Image: ducks.png]
This happened.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - 69andahalf - 04-22-2015

MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:
[Image: ducks.png]
This happened.

Remember when I showed you how to properly post images, and when you were told that you should probably use a better image host? Guess you didn't take it to heart. Preview your posts for the love of god, you're post the link to where your image is hosted, not the actual image!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Frank_Stein - 04-23-2015

[Image: KRZWE4u.png?1]
A mechanic snatched the RCD from me and so I and a borg evicted the department. Everything was just in a huge pile out in the hallway.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Vitatroll - 04-23-2015

Frank_Stein Wrote:
A mechanic snatched the RCD from me and so I and a borg evicted the department. Everything was just in a huge pile out in the hallway.

Ohh. So that's why. I thought you had a gimmick or something. I'm the thieving owlchanic there. I didn't know what you were doing with the RCD right below the airbridge, but I figured I'd save myself some grief and yoink it just in case. Hoot! *flap

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Frank_Stein - 04-23-2015

Vitatroll Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:

Ohh. So that's why. I thought you had a gimmick or something. I'm the thieving owlchanic there. I didn't know what you were doing with the RCD right below the airbridge, but I figured I'd save myself some grief and yoink it just in case. Hoot! *flap
Heh. Yeah I was just messing with it because forgot was was in the hollow area around the R-Walls there. The overreaction was me just being goofy.