Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Nil- - 12-28-2012

[Image: par_zpsace37e82.png]

Near the end of the round I, my mindslave and another traitor went on a rampage. I would cloak and stun someone with an energy gun and drag them to the bridge where Man Jenkins, my mindslave, would set them all up around the table. He told me he was playing dress up with them after beating them to death.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - atomic1fire - 12-29-2012

The round where mozi built a house around the nuclear reactor, then prompty was given nuclear rods to turn the reactor on.

not really the best moment ever of all time, but I'd nomimate Mo Zi for most productive crewmen for 2012

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - APARTHEID - 01-01-2013

[Image: wa18l.png]

Blood Bowl!

I was the Clown Victorious of the Green Team. That charlatan, Jebediah, thought he could bait me by admitting to the theft of my horn.

Clowns don't clown around in Blood Bowl.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Nightgunner5 - 01-02-2013

APARTHEID Wrote:http://i.imgur.com/wa18l.png

Blood Bowl!

I was the Clown Victorious of the Green Team. That charlatan, Jebediah, thought he could bait me by admitting to the theft of my horn.

Clowns don't clown around in Blood Bowl.
Also right after the Blood Bowl ended, the arena was filled with space yetis.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - FrontlineAcrobat4 - 01-02-2013

Rube Potter uploads a new law. 4. The AI, Cyborg, and Crew will elect their heads of staff from now on. All heads before this law was updated have been demoted to: Goat Fart.

Captain Courtney Stammers, "AAAAII ttttuuurrrn yourrrr turrretts offff."

Black Phoenix States, "Goat Fart captured in Module Storage."

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BlackPhoenix - 01-02-2013

FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Rube Potter uploads a new law. 4. The AI, Cyborg, and Crew will elect their heads of staff from now on. All heads before this law was updated have been demoted to: Goat Fart.

Captain Courtney Stammers, "AAAAII ttttuuurrrn yourrrr turrretts offff."

Black Phoenix States, "Goat Fart captured in Module Storage."

Heh. I love being an AI when laws like that come into play. The law didn't tell me to kill goat farts, or to ignore their human status at all, it just stripped them of their rank unless they were re-elected. It was great.

Yeah, too bad the crew that round did not get the whole don't kill the former heads thing.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Swedish Horror - 01-02-2013

I spawned as a QM traitor went ahead with a Mysterious Man gimmick with a fake moustache, waltz into Security where Dr. Kay, the other traitor is in a cell with the cap, i blow up a syndicate pipe bomb and catch the cap, all of the security team, and the hop. The HoS got away.

Me the HoS was shot by Dr. Kay fives times with an energy gun, survived that. Walked into the brig and duck a bomb, and I survived that. Then I get murdered by two non-traitors who were looting Security.

And the only person to apologize was Dr.Kay, Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g Is this the life of an HoS?

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Conor12 - 01-03-2013

I gave the chapel office and dragged a seal in. My sealary was safe and secure, I thought. Then a hulk smashed in and dragged the seal off. God (Keelin) took pity on me and gave the office some snowy floors, water, and rocks, and then lots of seals. Hilarity ensued.

Next round:

Picture where Keelin was nice at the start and everyone was happy

Picture after Keelin left and an anonymous admin saw it and unleashed a SEAL HUNTER which was a man with a club that exploded. Then decided to mutate the seals by radiaton storm. A rude god.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Swedish Horror - 01-03-2013

I spawned as a HoP traitor named Sheer Luck Holmes and dressed up as the detective, bought a revolver, and challenged the other detective to a gun fight. It was hilarious until...

BUG: I unloaded a full clip from the traitor revolver into him and he lived, but his revolver killed me. what the fuck

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BlackPhoenix - 01-03-2013

Round 1: I spawn in as a gentleman named Dr. Feelgood, and set to work. I get two syringes with 5 units of space drugs in them, and then an entire beaker box of phosphorus, then another entire beaker box of sugar/potassium. Thus began the long years of Space Drugs Smoke. But then, suddenly, I'm made a traitor. I expect it to be an "Everyone is the traitor" round, but then I see my objective. "Make everybody feel alright". Oh God Yes. I set to work making -everyone- inhale my Space Drugs smoke, filling rooms and halls with the stuff so that there is no escape, people chasing and cursing me for it, when I finally get caught. For some reason, I die in my cell. Then Halerina tells me to take some consolation and begins playing "Dr. Feelgood" through the game. Then I get cloned and continue my spree, the whole station now aware of my presence. Then there was some shit about brains breaking and terrible depression or something, which really ruined the feel good vibe, but Partybot and I spread the goodness around the station. And it was grand.

Round 2: I spawn in as a geneticist and do my duties as usual. A scientist comes and asks for a monkey, then a bit later asks to be let out. I open the door and WHAM, mindslaved. I make a ton of monkey injectors, find out that a man I was supposed to clone was one of his targets, hide that man, and then get an extinguisher.
First, he PDA bombs a shitload of people, including me having him bomb my PDA at one point underneath the captain, who was a target. I put the captain in a locker, drag him back to my master, and lock him in the radiation chamber. Some vigilante shows up to harass us, but mistakes -me- for the only traitor. I end up getting an extinguisher of Space Lube and using it to slip up and then kill a ton of people, turning their corpses into monkies so they won't ever be cloned.
Then it comes time to leave. In order to keep my body from having it's implant removed, I drug a cannister of plasma to the escape arm (It was sitting in medbay, I dunno) with a lit welding torch in hand, and release the gas. I die in an ungodly inferno just after welding the space access near EVA shut, my welder ensuring that the fire won't go out any time soon. My master escapes without any suspicion around him, with only 3 other people managing to get out through the massive blaze.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Winged_Chiller - 01-04-2013

We just hosted the best fightclub imaginable on G4. I was a traitor and decided to cause some chaos so I put on a bedsheet and the santa hat and proclaimed myself "Santa grodus wizard". I went around casting such excellent spells as "Impotence" and "WIZARD KICK".

This quickly caught on as the courtroom turned into an all out brawl. Without talking we all proceeded to medbay as we fought to have medibot assistance keep the fight going. We fought through maintenence tunnels until we reached the lounge where I hastily welded to doors shut with us all inside. We fought it out for about 10 minutes before deciding to call it quits.

Suddenly Don Geon entered the picture, a detective who wishes to uphold the law and protect the crew, we mobbed him after he tried to arrest us and well this was the result:

[Image: 2wIUT.png]
(Open in new tab for full image)

We proceeded to the shuttle and continued fighting, as the shuttle left I spawned a C-Saber and finished them all off.

One of the most productive rounds of SS13 I've ever played.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Hard Boiled - 01-04-2013

Indeed it was a great Fight Club. The next round was slightly lackluster in comparison, but hit the peak as the sing ate the boxing ring. As one of the few fighters to fend off the sing from eating the rest with great fighting skill, I commend those who made the sacrifice. Nice rounds. They will be told of in the OOC for ages...

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Nightgunner5 - 01-04-2013

The server begins to lag horribly.

The admins come on and delete random things in an attempt to fix the lag and find the cause.

Then they turn the atmosphere back on.

[Image: 4HXBz.png]