Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Mountain Lightning - 02-19-2015

[Image: 502mgk.png]
[Image: 2822etc.png]

The Best Little Lag Bar in Space, totally worth spending about two and a half hours working on it... right? smith considering suicide

Not pictured: all of us collectively realizing that plasmastone windows were absurdedly dangerous, that it's location meant the shuttle would eat part of the bar, or the fact that the escape pods would slam into the northwestern part of the bar and release plasma fires. Whoops. Next time I'm going to refine the design and not use lag-causing / horribly dangerous materials.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - pnutz - 02-19-2015

Not pictured: all of us collectively realizing that plasmastone windows were absurdedly dangerous, that it's location meant the shuttle would eat part of the bar, or the fact that the escape pods would slam into the northwestern part of the bar and release plasma fires. Whoops. Next time I'm going to refine the design and not use lag-causing / horribly dangerous materials.[/quote]

I found out how good plasma fires are when someone put plasma windows in medbay and managed to make the place into a giant mixing chamber with infinite plasma. Followed by the admins playing a midi of I don't want to set the world on fire smile

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - 69andahalf - 02-19-2015

OHGOD

[Image: xnFVY5D.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Marquesas - 02-20-2015

Sundance Wrote:aw I thought they reverted tiny text to being tiny. Now the surprise is ruined.
:suicide:

die die die die die die die die

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Sundance - 02-20-2015

The trial of Franklin.

I was the HoS and he was robbing everything in medbay and stuffed it into a locker, and was promptly arrested for doing so. Back at security, I read his miranda rights, which he claimed that he wanted a lawyer. I requested if anyone wanted to represent him, and none other than Nicholas Nash wished to. Unfortunately for Franklin, Nicholas Nash was the same person who ratted him out for stealing everything so had extreme bias.
The Court was summoned and the Jury was 2 meth huffing assistants, Jones the cat and the Amusing duck, while I was judge. The jury, typical assistants, wanted both Franklin and Nicholas executed, Jones the Cat and Amusing duck were just extensions of my own consciousness, whom were also extremely biased. Franklin then revealed himself as a traitor and spawned a surplus crate. I demanded order, but unfortunately by then Franklin had already murdered one of the jury and severely injured another and escaped. He bumped into his lawyer, whom he also murdered. I arrested him again, and trialed him for murder. Seen as he murdered his lawyer, only Geddit Fukken Disk, the other jury assistant could weigh his opinion.
The sentance was execution.
It was carried out with the OC bible and an egg.
His last words were
"WAIT"
"I WISH TO REPRESENT MYSELF"

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Asmadeus - 02-20-2015

Fun fact: The jury was - Ricky Robby and Getdat Fukk Endisc. It preety much end in the fight between me (Lawyer Nash send bows), my client and Geddat. After Franklin said I was helping him, Getdat waned my death. I accussed Getdat of be syndicate spy (HIS NAME IS A CODE - GET THAT FUKKEN DISC). After Franklin crate appear I used drunk Ricky as a shield for his revo bullets. Later we end up in fighting each other in arrivals (Me and Frank). He won but only becouse I don't have time to hit him with his own crossbow.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Asmadeus - 02-20-2015

And another one.

Woody crated machine that can struck you with 30000 of brute damage. We test it. We used it. Roark, Conor, Nash, Woody, Greg. We are circle of Delimber.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Conor12 - 02-20-2015

That machine is brutal.

Also I had this great exchange when the clown valiantly tried to stop me from getting the nuke disk.

Quote:Unknown shoots Honkor point-blank with the revolver!
Honkor is hit by the bullet!
Unknown shoots Honkor point-blank with the revolver!
Unknown shoots Honkor point-blank with the revolver!
Honkor strikes the match on Unknown. Nothing happens.
Honkor seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BaneOfGiygas - 02-20-2015

Conor12 Wrote:snippet
Clown, that's not how microbombs work.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Pigbear1 - 02-21-2015

[Image: dxEhMfl]
So, I found mechanics can scan the rover and make tons of them, Then found they could safely traverse the engine.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Pigbear1 - 02-21-2015

Pigbear1 Wrote:[Image: dxEhMfl]
So, I found mechanics can scan the rover and make tons of them, Then found they could safely traverse the engine.
Woops, The image is broken: [Image: dxEhMfl.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - TailorTok - 02-21-2015

Pigbear1 Wrote:
Pigbear1 Wrote:[Image: dxEhMfl]
Woops, The image is broken: [Image: dxEhMfl.png]

Is that the rover from The Prisoner?

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Zamujasa - 02-22-2015

Lison tried to run a gang-blob mode, where there were 7 gangs each with their own blob, and I guess there was something else to it but it ended up being a ginormous/hilarious clusterfuck.

Forty minutes and almost everyone's death later, every dead person is respawned as a Syndicate Agent with advanced laser guns.

Needless to say, as someone put it, "explosive dominoes". But in the midst of all the agents blowing up:

Quote:Syndicate Agent is hit by the hud!

how in the hell

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Grayshift - 02-23-2015

Project Nerdcatraz was enacted this morning. Captain one-humaned me early in the round, exactly what I was hoping for. After protecting myself, I then proceeded to telescience all but three people to either the solarium or biodome.

One of the first sent to the solarium was the detective, who was a traitor with radbow and police baton. Any followups I sent through were mercilessly beaten and probably dumped into a pile of radioactive bodies. I think the final solarium count was about fourteen. The original plan was to enjoy the screaming of people demanding to be zapped back, but the silence was nice too.

Biodome wasn't originally on the destination list, but a sneaky law change by another traitor made it part of the menu. Mike Markerson had set up mechanics teleporters around the arrival that led to under the elevator, blocked in and ready to squish people. Unfortunately that plan got taken apart but the backup plan was bombs. Nearly ten people went to biodome.

The captain had an escape alone objective, and almost made it - a last minute arrival with a jetpack ruined what was almost an uncontested escape.

Going to step away from AI for a while. Depopulating the station like that is going to be hard to top.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Roomba - 02-23-2015

Last minute escape was me, sorry to ruin the cap's objective but there wasn't enough time to extend an olive branch. I'd have probably gotten there first and emagged it myself if I hadn't almost spaced myself in a moment of lag.

Also note to self: bring more slot machines to the biodome next time.