Goonstation Forums
Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best moments ever thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - parf - 01-13-2015

thankfully a lot of people didn't go crazy with the artifact so you'd mostly just see werewolfs in outfits that made them look adorable
[Image: wjb0.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - SL the Pyro - 01-13-2015

Christ, they can give the perfected Serums too? That's the devil's luck right there.

and it makes my achievement almost completely moot frown

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - 69andahalf - 01-13-2015

Some vintage moments? Not sure if they're the best but they're fairly... interesting.

A very hectic race. (Oh god that fit to screen)
[Image: t47QF.png]

Good old Donut execution room.
[Image: XOtoE.png]

The Lounge.
[Image: rX24i.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - nepereta - 01-18-2015

Double the Nuke: double the fun

Its no secret this weekend Dr. Feelgood was busily experimenting with Nuclear charges figuring out how to make them happen. When I finally rolled antag I was part of an elite Nuke Ops team. I told my team I would be setting up the small nuke so I grabbed a small syndie pod and went to gather all the necessary bits.

When I finally came back to the ruckingur in the Mech Lab to build the nuke frame I saw that someone had actually also copied the nuclear auth disk, PROFIT !! Good work team nuclear !! I built a Nuclear bomb and an Nuclear Auth disk as insurance against my team not making it. Set up the nuclear bomb for 30 seconds on the clock flew to the syndie station in my pod which got caught partially in the shockwave but fortunately my hull held (funny thing was someones arse and leg seemed to chase me all the way back) to set off the big bomb. I setup the Nuke so it would go off just before the now called shuttle would arrive grabbed the big pod with the shotguns and went back into the fray. 2 enemy NT pods were scrambling to evacuate to the shuttle. I managed to down one and a borg zipping around was just about to engage a green laser pod toe-to-toe just as the countdown began to complete.

MISSION COMPLETE!

Turned out my team had all died prior to the 'small' nuke going off in a desperate corridor fight against the NT goons. A big thank you to the unsung hero who scanned that disk!! The NT officers were shocked and in disbelief still thinking they had possession of the only disk. Was probably my craziest roller coaster ride yet and certainly doubly shocking for the NT team. The only downside I only spent about 5 minutes on the station most of this frantically waiting for the nuclear charge to register with the mainframe.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Jerkface00 - 01-19-2015

There's more stuff in that cake then my clipboard can handle...

Slammity Ville Horror finishes eating the monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, and monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, and monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake, and monkeyburger, lightly-fried Syringe, lightly-fried Health Analyzer, vile space-mouse meat, and lightly-fried chef's uniform sandwich on plain bread, fried Latex Gloves, fried slice of bread, lightly-fried plate, lightly-fried hotdog, and lightly-fried fork sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried sperghetti noodles, tomato, lightly-fried 250 Credits, meatball, and lightly-fried Yuri Gagarin sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried Gas Tank (Air Mix), ice cream cone, apple, and fried salbutamol pill club on plain bread, and Extravagant Chocolate Gateau, chicken nugget, lightly-fried leather, raw bacon, and lightly-fried egg sandwich on plain bread sandwich on plain bread cake sandwich on plain bread cake, mo

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BaneOfGiygas - 01-19-2015

Jerkface00 Wrote:ohgodwhat
Astonished stare

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - JustinCredible - 01-20-2015

Well I managed to drag the nuke onto the escape shuttle as a syndicate, and in under two seconds from the time I dragged it onto the shuttle, it exploded. There were less than 10 seconds left before the shuttle was to take off and let the crew win. This was done with a timed, armed bomb dragged through the halls. I really don't think I can top that as far as amazing moments go.

My retelling of my journey to that point.

-------------

I have been tasked with the utter destruction of this pathetic, ad-hoc space station and all the mouthbreathing 'professionals' who dwell within it's cold walls. I pull on my red. It fits like a glove. I pressurize my helmet while still among my brothers, to acclimate and in case anything goes wrong. I tuck the handle in my pocket. I sling trusty 'Mr. Pete' over my shoulder. I am focused. Driven.

My molecules reassemble and I stride forth with purpose. We were underfunded, and as such did not have enough tracking devices to go around. No matter, this station is run by fools and the Captain is the biggest fool of all. Cynicism and odium are once again proven to be the purest of emotions, as I sit outside the Captain's quarters, staring at a slip of gold that is my ticket to the ride of a lifetime, unhindered by petty security measures. The idiot's tracking device is laying next to it.

My light carves through glass and metal like butter. Slapping my chest, I hear the security codes transfer. I hide the shimmering prize in an elegantly designed cloaking container, safe in my pocket. I begin to hunt. The crude arrow and sounds of violence lead me through the empty bridge and into the 'security' area, if you could call it that. It's mainly used, from what I can see, to abuse and grind underfoot the unfortunate and downtrodden. I will save them from themselves.

I am looking across a hallway to a secondary area for less violent offenders, when my head casually turns to the left. A scientist and an overintelligent simian abomination have used base cunning and stick-borne electricity to overcome our brave leader, helpless in his customized, reinforced armor. When will they learn to make it out of ceramic to avoid such a horrible fate? In this moment of reflection, they look at me. I look at them. A pause in time.

I look my brave leader in his twitching eye, and nod solemnly. He understands. Mr. Pete sends the three of them off together, innards and blood cells mingled for all time.

The disk is just sitting south of the brig (someone had tried to mail it, I assume - nothing works right on this foul hunk of stinking metal). I dash back out the airlock to the west of security just as combat crew starts filtering in. They are not prepared for space. I leave them to ruminate on their failures. I arrive mostly uneventfully back home, save for visit I let Mr. Pete give to the chemistry window and chemist on the other side. Because, you know, those guys are assholes.

As I return, I meet up with a fellow Omni operative. He is a new recruit and is just getting going, so I give him a crash course in clone murder and toss him Pete with the last unfired rocket. I also give him my saber, inform him about donks, and wish him luck.

The ingrates had not even called for rescue yet. They do not deserve the quick deaths I will give them. I check my watch. We have been on-mission for thirteen minutes. I decide to prepare our base for the glorious sunfire that will consume all those farting fools while the Redhorn has some fun. I am in no hurry. I remove all the lights to impede any cheeky spessman who might decide to pop over and interfere, and I arm the bomb, tucking it in a corner. Then I get an idea.

I think of a better hiding place and thought space lag had messed with my eyes. I had given it around 6 minutes on the timer(fiddly panels) and hear the telltale call of inbound rescue. Then something comes over me. A feeling of foreboding, but most importantly impending failure. Something is wrong. I grab the hidden tracking device and go about trying to find our god-bomb.

Panic.

I head back over to the space surrounding the station and find the nuclear salvation floating in the southwest corner. I don't know if you are aware, but fumbling with a round bomb in open space while trying to check it's status is challenging at best. The escape shuttle has arrived, and I can now see I made a mistake in the thirty-step arming procedure.

I manage to get it back to the station via the hangar airlock, and set the timer in line with just before the shuttle full of simpering turbonerds was to leave, patting each other on the back and commending each other for stopping the Syndicate menace and killing or imprisoning all of us. Less than a minute, and my run through the halls with Our Lord and Savior in tow is tense. I pause outside the doors to the escape wing, and alter the countdown one final time. Ten seconds before they leave. Ten seconds before they win, before they escape with their lives.

Some knew. Some were oblivious, staring vacantly as if wrapped in the muddled waters of time, dragged down by cosmic forces they cannot comprehend or affect. Like trying to move in a dream, fighting against your fate, the endless struggle against entropy.

I step boldly in their midst. Those aware enough had maybe a second to process my presence,a moment to fully understand my purpose, an instant to accept their fates. The shuttle's panel flashes, '5 SECONDS UNTIL DEPARTURE.'

The light blinks from red to green.

Christmas comes, and we all go back from whence we came. Dust to cosmic dust. Abyssus abyssum invocat.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BaneOfGiygas - 01-20-2015

I was the AI during what ended up being a changeling round. Near the start of it, the Captain ordered me to bolt my upload, which I complied with. Cautionary measures, I'm down with that. Then I got blindsided by some dude running around cutting the wires to a bunch of airlocks, and while I was content with leaving it be for a while, it started getting to the point where the crew would probably suspect me of being rogue as fuck if I didn't say anything, so I said something. A while later, the offending wirecutter is beaten to death and all is well.

Then I notice some husks in the janitor's closet, but strangely enough, not a single report of the changeling is heard for a really long time...that is, until I happen across the Captain absorbing a fellow in Botany. Now having witnessed a non-human action, I was now free to make his life as much of a living hell as I wished. But then again, he had some pro hacking skills, so bolting him in wouldn't do me a whole lot of good in the long run. At this point, the Captain makes a beeline for my upload...but tries to activate my killswitch, not knowing that the AI is perfectly able of disabling its own killswitch. He runs off, having thought that was the end of that, but then I ask him why he just tried to activate my killswitch.

The Captain then goes back into the computer core and hits the killswitch button, only for me to veto it away. What followed was one of the most goddamn elaborate attempts at permanently destroying an AI without uploading a suicide law that I had ever seen, and the epic struggle lasted a solid thirty minutes. He hammered on the killswitch button for a while, then tried cutting the cameras so I couldn't click on the console; alas, I still had the interface pulled up and could still ignore the hell out of his killswitch attempts.

He tried cutting the power, he tried hacking into the computer, this man tried just about everything he could with the console short of blowing the damn thing up, and yet I was still able to deflect all of his attempts. But no, he was determined. At this point, he abandoned the killswitch and instead settled for moving directly into my core...only to find five heavy laser turrets and blast doors standing between me and him. He cut the chamber's power, and was looking to do pretty well, but his eventual downfall came from when he tried making a run for the Core APC. The Cap-ling took no less than five heavy laser shots, and by the time he was out of the line of fire, he was too damaged to be able to do much, repeatedly passing out. I had called the shuttle a while ago, and as it ends up, he was actually the only antagonist on board the station.

He was finally able to disable the turrets and had just staggered back out of their range when the shuttle arrived. There was no chance that he would be able to crack open the blast doors by the time it left, so I promptly deployed to my shell, puttered over to the shuttle, kicked back, and relaxed.

Even though his attempts were both in vain and more than a bit impractical, it was an incredibly valiant effort, and one that I thoroughly enjoyed attempting to oppose. Hell, I'm pretty sure he would've been able to get to me eventually, had I not called the shuttle when I did. All in all, one of the best AI rounds I've played yet, and one that gave me a rare chance to actually exercise Law 3.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Berrik - 01-21-2015

Johnny Tilton has added The God Emperor of Mankind's butt to the backpack!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - APARTHEID - 01-22-2015

http://i.imgur.com/KLJ9sxt.png

Unbeknownst to them, one MD, just out of sight, was feebly choking to death, alone, yards from the shuttle door. everyman smith

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Asmadeus - 01-22-2015

I was bad traitor with sleepy pen that killed 1/2 of station.I deserve it.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - BaneOfGiygas - 01-22-2015

In a surprising change, Space Station 13 has decided to embrace more eco-friendly policies and has made adjustments to allow the station to run entirely on solar power.

[Image: j0btzDO.png]

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Xeram - 01-24-2015

Just a while ago we had quite the nuke round.

My entire team had died and failed to get the disk and I was the last survivor from what I could tell. I challenge the captain to a game of russian roulette for the disk. He had a better idea.

A space child's cardgame in the brig for the disk.

Unfortunately, we only got about 4 or 5 turns in before he had to leave and I won by default, but I still waltzed out of the station with the disk and detonated all the card-playing nerds.

Next time let's do it on segways.

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - pizzatiger - 01-24-2015

Xeram Wrote:Just a while ago we had quite the nuke round.

My entire team had died and failed to get the disk and I was the last survivor from what I could tell. I challenge the captain to a game of russian roulette for the disk. He had a better idea.

A space child's cardgame in the brig for the disk.

Unfortunately, we only got about 4 or 5 turns in before he had to leave and I won by default, but I still waltzed out of the station with the disk and detonated all the card-playing nerds.

Next time let's do it on segways.

I was the captain. When i learned it was nuke i just HAD to play a card-game for the disk because only a game of STG would be worthy of deciding the winner

Saddly my friend arrived for my birthday so i had to leave early.

Next time i am a captain during nuke i will try roping a syndie for a card-game again because why would NOT do that?!

Re: Best moments ever thread 2.0 - Admiral jimbob - 01-24-2015

Quote:Lester K. Chaykin [145.9] says, "CALL THE SHUTTLE AI"
Spigot The Bear [145.9] says, "I'm calling it, Bear with me."
Spigot The Bear [145.9] says, "get it."
Spigot The Bear [145.9] says, "Bear."

Central Authority Update

Because of Spigot's puun

Everyone gets to punch him once.

Spigot The Bear [145.9] says, "that's unBearable"

Central Authority Update

Twice.

Spigot The Bear [145.9] says, "call the shuttle or I will think of some really horrible ursine puns"

Alert: The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.