Goonstation Forums
Application - UmbraDrake - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Server Appeals (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Applications (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied Applications (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Application - UmbraDrake (/showthread.php?tid=6744)

Application - UmbraDrake - UmbraDrake - 07-11-2016

Usual Character Name: James Dartmoor
BYOND Username: UmbraDrake
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: Usually 10pm - 2am

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I have always felt like I have helped people when I have been in the same or similar position that they have. like Medical or Botany. While I do not have much knowledge in Science or QM, I have knowledge in Medical, Security, Botany, Chem Lab, Mechanics and Robotics. I feel that my knowledge can come in useful then. I am also knowledgeable about some Antag roles, Vampire, Wraith and just Traitor in several departments, and know about the rules on griefing, stealing and mindslaving. 

I have been playing Space Station 13 on Goon for about 4-5 months. Mainly I was in the Science department, mixing chems and causing either innovation like Styptic bombs and my own mix called Saviour, which was Synthflesh, mannitol, saline-glucose, charcoal and ephedrine, bbut shortly after I moved into security and attempted to play it "properly" (as in, not shooting anyone who litters or smokes in the workplace), and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I then went to mechanics and tried that out. NOTE: Traitor Mechanic is amazing to play as. 

Apart from that, done a few games as AI and a borg, found them a bit tedious but welcomed the different playstyle they had, which I saw as basically stop everyone from dying and if Emagged, run over people's corpses and mash them into pat-e. 

And honestly, I want to use this knowledge that I've got an pass it onto people who need help. There is always going to be the one or two things that will never make it onto the wiki/forums, and in-game help makes sense to me. Thanks for reading1

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): No bans. Completely clean!

(07-11-2016, 05:51 PM)UmbraDrake Wrote: Usual Character Name: James Dartmoor
BYOND Username: UmbraDrake
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: Usually 10pm - 2am

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I have always felt like I have helped people when I have been in the same or similar position that they have. like Medical or Botany. While I do not have much knowledge in Science or QM, I have knowledge in Medical, Security, Botany, Chem Lab, Mechanics and Robotics. I feel that my knowledge can come in useful then. I am also knowledgeable about some Antag roles, Vampire, Wraith and just Traitor in several departments, and know about the rules on griefing, stealing and mindslaving. 

I have been playing Space Station 13 on Goon for about 4-5 months. Mainly I was in the Science department, mixing chems and causing either innovation like Styptic bombs and my own mix called Saviour, which was Synthflesh, mannitol, saline-glucose, charcoal and ephedrine, bbut shortly after I moved into security and attempted to play it "properly" (as in, not shooting anyone who litters or smokes in the workplace), and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I then went to mechanics and tried that out. NOTE: Traitor Mechanic is amazing to play as. 

Apart from that, done a few games as AI and a borg, found them a bit tedious but welcomed the different playstyle they had, which I saw as basically stop everyone from dying and if Emagged, run over people's corpses and mash them into pat-e. 

And honestly, I want to use this knowledge that I've got an pass it onto people who need help. There is always going to be the one or two things that will never make it onto the wiki/forums, and in-game help makes sense to me. Thanks for reading!

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): No bans. Completely clean!

oh and sorry, this is for the Mentor!

Sorry for these replies I can't find the edit button!

Usual Character Name : James Dartmoor OR Edward Woodward

RE: Application - UmbraDrake - Huff H Law - 08-11-2016

Denied due to lack of support. Sorry chum, better luck next time.