Goonstation Forums
Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Bad threads / terrible or unusable ideas! (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Thread: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! (/showthread.php?tid=670)

Pages: 1 2

Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Nubcake - 03-15-2013

hello, currently it takes only 2 shots to kill someone with the detectives revolver, making it actually better than the syndicate one since it stuns way longer as well!

! Um you might wanna change that i guess, or at least remove the bleed damage?

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Readster - 03-15-2013

So we've gone from "The detective is going to shoot me with his revolver? Hahahaha" to "Oh shit, the detective has his revolver out, run for your spaceman lives!"
Well I can say I commend them trying to fix it.
I'm also perfectly fine with the detective being a one man army with a single clip, but that's just me.

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - FrontlineAcrobat4 - 03-15-2013

The detective has only two clips of lethal ammo, of course gigantic revolvers are supposed to be lethal

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Readster - 03-15-2013

FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:The detective has only two clips of lethal ammo, of course gigantic revolvers are supposed to be lethal
Oh yeah, you're right. I always forget about the second clip because I never pick it up or have need of it. Much like how the stun ammo is more of an aesthetical feature for my office as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Klayboxx - 03-15-2013

Nubcake Wrote:hello, currently it takes only 2 shots to kill someone with the detectives revolver, making it actually better than the syndicate one since it stuns way longer as well!

you're just mad I aced your ass wink

And no I shot you like 5 times with my revolver than took yours and shot you point-blank once and stood back

Klayboxx Wrote:
Nubcake Wrote:hello, currently it takes only 2 shots to kill someone with the detectives revolver, making it actually better than the syndicate one since it stuns way longer as well!

And no I shot you like 5 times with my revolver than took yours and shot you point-blank once and stood back

idk I think I'm talking about a different thing

Klayboxx Wrote:

idk I think I'm talking about a different thing

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Admiral jimbob - 03-16-2013

The detective's revolver really isn't that deadly. I emptied a whole clip into someone once and didn't kill him. These days, I just empty it into my office wall and fill it with stun ammo. The stun ammo's very good, but I don't think it needs a nerf either.

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - atomic1fire - 03-16-2013

AP ammo can break reinforced windows.

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Timelimit - 03-16-2013

Admiral jimbob Wrote:The detective's revolver really isn't that deadly. I emptied a whole clip into someone once and didn't kill him. These days, I just empty it into my office wall and fill it with stun ammo. The stun ammo's very good, but I don't think it needs a nerf either.

Really? I got put into crit from full after 2 revolver shots once.

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - storm1911 - 03-16-2013

atomic1fire Wrote:AP ammo can break reinforced windows.
all bullet types can break reinforced windows (most shooting artifacts can also break them!)

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - FrontlineAcrobat4 - 03-16-2013

Timelimit Wrote:
Admiral jimbob Wrote:The detective's revolver really isn't that deadly. I emptied a whole clip into someone once and didn't kill him. These days, I just empty it into my office wall and fill it with stun ammo. The stun ammo's very good, but I don't think it needs a nerf either.

Yeah it should knock you into crit if you get shot in the skull pointblank with a revolver twice.

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Timelimit - 03-16-2013

FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
Timelimit Wrote:

Yeah it should knock you into crit if you get shot in the skull pointblank with a revolver twice.

they weren't pointblank shots

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Cogwerks - 03-16-2013

Bleed damage is fun, I don't really see a problem with this :|

Re: Please make the detectives revolver less deadly!! - Dauntasa - 03-16-2013

Bug report: Bullets kill you

please fix ASAP