Goonstation Forums
Action Weekend - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Action Weekend (/showthread.php?tid=6496)

Pages: 1 2

Action Weekend - UrsulaMejor - 06-04-2016

I think it'd be cool if, on the weekend, Blob and Wraith had increased chances of happening; slight enough to not be totally intrusive but large enough that people playing consistently might expect to actually get a chance to play them semi-reliably like we are to reliably play Traitor and Changeling at least once over the weekend.

That's the whole suggestion, feel free to post whatever in response

RE: Action Weekend - Mageziya - 06-04-2016

I feel like wraith needs to appear more often in general. It's one of the best antagonists in the game, both to fight and play, and I can't even remember the last time I witnessed a wraith round, due ton only being able to sporadically play.

Blob on the other hand, is quite common, at least as I witness it. It's rarer than other antags, so it could be helped to appear more.

RE: Action Weekend - poland spring - 06-04-2016

Yeah wraith needs to show up more please please please make this happen

RE: Action Weekend - Grayshift - 06-04-2016

I have been hitting the alien invasion event, wraith style, fairly hard since getting the button. I will continue doing so!

Because I like the spookies too.

RE: Action Weekend - Nnystyxx - 06-04-2016

More wraith please it's neat. I got to play as one in the Early Days of Destiny™ and just fucking with poltergeist was super fun

RE: Action Weekend - Ed Venture - 06-04-2016

Been saying for ages that wraith is too rare of a mode please make it not rare.

RE: Action Weekend - Erik - 06-04-2016

I'd love to see more wraiths, they currently only show up in mixed rounds with a probability of 10% if there are more than 4 roundstart traitors, or in traitor rounds with a probability of 10%

RE: Action Weekend - babayetu83 - 06-04-2016

anything but blob PLEASE IT'S SO FUCKING TERRIBLE

why not have more werewolves/gang/rev mode in rotation on the weekends

RE: Action Weekend - SuperbDingaling - 06-04-2016

[Image: thumbsup.png]

RE: Action Weekend - babayetu83 - 06-22-2016

i am bumping this thread

RE: Action Weekend - poland spring - 06-22-2016

More wraith

RE: Action Weekend - Sundance - 06-22-2016

I'm against this idea. Some people can only play on the weekends and it'd nice that when playing that it's not always spasm inducing explosive action every round.

THAT SAID

More wraith would definitely be nice. More gang mode as well, if there's at least one acting admin and a good chunk of mentors who will play along, flick the gang switch to on.
And definitely more werewolf. Although werewolf really needs some work to stop it from being antagonist lite

RE: Action Weekend - Vitatroll - 06-22-2016

Everyone (Yes, even you, the guy who doesn't!) likes wraith enough for it to get a boost in frequency during all times. It's not because of rarity, it's just a good antag.

RE: Action Weekend - Wire - 06-22-2016

My take away (right now anyway) from this thread is that wraith chance should be buffed. I will do so.

RE: Action Weekend - UrsulaMejor - 06-23-2016

(06-22-2016, 02:22 AM)Sundance Wrote: I'm against this idea. Some people can only play on the weekends (...)

The fact that some people can only play in the weekends is the exact reason I proposed this idea. I can't play 24/7 to grind out the super slim chance of getting The only antagonist I enjoy playing (blob) and I'm sure others feel the same