Goonstation Forums
Arts & Farts & Crafts - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Arts & Farts & Crafts (/showthread.php?tid=6010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - atamusvaleo - 09-09-2016

Anyone know his byond handle to recruit him for this? Someone get him in here to contribute.

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - Noah Buttes - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 05:19 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Anyone know his byond handle to recruit him for this? Someone get him in here to contribute.

Hipbee

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - Boon Yoon - 09-09-2016

He should be the werewolff.

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - NateTheSquid - 01-13-2017

what happened to this atamusvaleo, i was excited

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - atamusvaleo - 01-17-2017

(01-13-2017, 03:54 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: what happened to this atamusvaleo, i was excited

I am a big poopy head who procrastinates endlessly!
butt

I did some initial sketches for both images and then got a rush of new clients. Put this on the backburner and then kept forgetting about it. I'm going to LA for two weeks but when I get back, it will be my first time since before the holidays that I'll be in my studio doing personal work. I'll post a tidbit soon as a teaser and to let everyone get a taste.

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - aft2001 - 01-17-2017

In that first post, that big bad list of crew. Can I be added to Janitor? It's one of my favorite jobs and I don't know what the fuck that list is but I wanna be a part of it.

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - atamusvaleo - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 07:43 AM)aft2001 Wrote: In that first post, that big bad list of crew. Can I be added to Janitor? It's one of my favorite jobs and I don't know what the fuck that list is but I wanna be a part of it.

It's a list of people whose characters I will be using in a grand crew photo. I'll add you as janitor but you'll need to upload a little screenshot of your character as well.

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - aft2001 - 01-18-2017

(01-17-2017, 01:00 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 07:43 AM)aft2001 Wrote: In that first post, that big bad list of crew. Can I be added to Janitor? It's one of my favorite jobs and I don't know what the fuck that list is but I wanna be a part of it.

It's a list of people whose characters I will be using in a grand crew photo. I'll add you as janitor but you'll need to upload a little screenshot of your character as well.

Alright. In about 6-8 or so hours I'll take a picture of me as janitor. Does it have to just be myself, or can I include my beloved Buffer or mop bucket to the right?

EDIT:

Also, if nobody else wants the job position, I'll also gladly take Medical Director.

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - New525 - 01-18-2017

Can you add me in as some bum or something?
[Image: vArLUa8.png]
[Image: mVeaMWn.png]

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - atamusvaleo - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 07:02 AM)aft2001 Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 01:00 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote:

Alright. In about 6-8 or so hours I'll take a picture of me as janitor. Does it have to just be myself, or can I include my beloved Buffer or mop bucket to the right?

EDIT:

Also, if nobody else wants the job position, I'll also gladly take Medical Director.

Haha. It doesn't matter: you can include your bucket if you desire.

Got a picture of me as janitor! Used my own blood for those blood splatters. I mopped the blood onto the floor. Yup.

[Image: HU3IoBH.png]

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - Grifflez - 01-18-2017

[Image: 7BMk8gr.png]
I wonder what bags under the eyes look like on a character this pale.

Bloody mechanics.

Edit: holy shit why did the image stretch out like that

So, I think I DESERVE that janitor picture, judging by my latest gameplay on goonstation. I'm definitely posting that to the best moments ever thread tomorrow.

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - NateTheSquid - 01-19-2017

[Image: yqJOmVk.png]
It's finally a photo of me as a clown. Funny story, I took this photo while playing as medical director but whatever! I normally wear the santa hat and obviously a funny pack. Also my main clown name is hoknres if i didn't say that already

RE: Arts & Farts & Crafts - locusts - 01-19-2017

Hey I'll take geneticist if that spot is free. Give me some time to come up with a pic of me with blazing aura and stuff.