Goonstation Forums
Give the clown a spawn crayon - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Give the clown a spawn crayon (/showthread.php?tid=5033)

Pages: 1 2 3

Give the clown a spawn crayon - Aesculus - 06-26-2015

Except it's a rainbow coloured crayon

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - vampirate - 06-27-2015

I'd vote no. Crayons are already being run into the ground.

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - Ed Venture - 06-27-2015

vampirate Wrote:I'd vote no. Crayons are already being run into the ground.

It's paint cans all over again

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - Sex_Robot - 06-27-2015

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - Archenteron - 06-27-2015

Which is exactly why the clown should get it.

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - hipBEE - 06-27-2015

crayons are funny and if you can't handle some letters written on the tiles you are a dumb

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - babayetu83 - 06-27-2015

id like to see this implemented but with the off chance of accidentally jamming it up your nose, causing brain damage

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - Dr_Bee - 06-28-2015

I think a more important addition would be the addition of the ability for clowns to eat crayons. maybe give it to staff assistants as well. now all we need is paste to eat and we really are space kindergarten.

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - atomic1fire - 06-28-2015

I feel like clown should have some really odd object interactions if we're going to go full on silly.

like Clown should be able to stick crayons up his nose like homer simpson.

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - vampirate - 06-28-2015

hipBEE Wrote:crayons are funny and if you can't handle some letters written on the tiles you are a dumb

Crayons demonstrate exactly why we'll never get poo back. You take one fun thing, and just absolute brutall run it into the ground and it gets old. The crayons are awesome. The fact that the whole station is covered in dumb shit by the time the round ends isn't... at least not every round.Crayons should be a stocking stuffer or yeah maybe clown only.

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - Cirrial - 06-28-2015

Give brobots a crayon.

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - babayetu83 - 06-28-2015

vampirate Wrote:
hipBEE Wrote:crayons are funny and if you can't handle some letters written on the tiles you are a dumb

Crayons demonstrate exactly why we'll never get poo back. You take one fun thing, and just absolute brutall run it into the ground and it gets old. The crayons are awesome. The fact that the whole station is covered in dumb shit by the time the round ends isn't... at least not every round.Crayons should be a stocking stuffer or yeah maybe clown only.

i really wish you had something better to say than "it's bad just because it is"

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - Winklabom - 06-28-2015

vampirate Wrote:Crayons demonstrate exactly why we'll never get poo back. You take one fun thing, and just absolute brutall run it into the ground and it gets old. The crayons are awesome. The fact that the whole station is covered in dumb shit by the time the round ends isn't... at least not every round.Crayons should be a stocking stuffer or yeah maybe clown only.

Poo was removed because it was attracting shit fetishists and they were doing lewd stuff with it.

Crayons are fine.

Cirrial Wrote:Give brobots a crayon.

Agreed.

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - Ed Venture - 06-28-2015

vampirate Wrote:

Time and time again admins had stated that poo was removed cause people were getting extremely creepy with poo and that was the only reason it was removed. I said crayons are the new paint cans because when pain was first added people went nuts cause it was a new thing so they went crazy. I going to go out on a limb and say crayons will get limited down sooner or later but until them let people enjoy the small things

Re: Give the clown a spawn crayon - Conor12 - 06-28-2015

It's a new feature, people will use it all the time.

No need to limit it. No need to bring up poo either.