Goonstation Forums
Space Demon - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Bad threads / terrible or unusable ideas! (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Thread: Space Demon (/showthread.php?tid=502)

Pages: 1 2

Space Demon - bladex454 - 02-01-2013

I was thinking of a game mode that would be equal for all and destruction o' plenty and that gamemode is this one I have yet to think of a name but space demon should be fair enough for now. Basically you at space demon and you have to cause havoc and mayhem in the shuttle. Like a fusion of an AI and a wizard. You can mess around with objects manifest blow stuff up and speak in people's minds. The problem is that you cannot enter holy ground and the chaplain can temporarily remove you from the station and you'd have to work your way to mining and get your ass back on the shuttle other than that however it would be a fun gamemode that could tear the crew apart from the inside or go ballistic and blow up everything you see while you watch the AI take the blame the AI as for the coding I believe it should be similar to the AI or a ghost and to actually manifest you have to cause enough mayhem and even then its only temporary. Post and flame all you want

Re: Space Demon - bladex454 - 02-01-2013

Ipad I hat you

Re: Space Demon - CaptainBravo - 02-01-2013

bladex454 Wrote:Basically you at it's "space" you fucker demon and you have to cause havoc and mayhem in the shuttle.

english is dead. also this is an awful idea.

Re: Space Demon - FrontlineAcrobat4 - 02-01-2013

I hat this idea so much

Re: Space Demon - Klayboxx - 02-01-2013

Space ghoat coast to coast ruining space stations everywhere

Re: Space Demon - Weavel - 02-01-2013

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to suggest. Is it a ghost with vaguely AI-like powers that spooks the crew, then takes physical form to do demon-y things?

Re: Space Demon - david2222121 - 02-01-2013

bladex454 Wrote:I was thinking of a game mode that would be equal for all and destruction o' plenty and that gamemode is this one I have yet to think of a name but space demon should be fair enough for now. Basically you at it's "space" you fucker demon and you have to cause havoc and mayhem in the shuttle. Like a fusion of an AI and a wizard. You can mess around with objects manifest blow stuff up and speak in people's minds. The problem is that you cannot enter holy ground and the chaplain can temporarily remove you from the station and you'd have to work your way to mining and get your ass back on the shuttle other than that however it would be a fun gamemode that could tear the crew apart from the inside or go ballistic and blow up everything you see while you watch the AI take the blame the AI as for the coding I believe it should be similar to the AI or a ghost and to actually manifest you have to cause enough mayhem and even then its only temporary. Post and flame all you want

Because I have nothing better to do, here's a tenative translation into english:

Hey guys, I have an idea for a new game mode that I think is balanced and should provide plenty of destruction. I haven't gotten a good name for it yet but I think Space Demon should suffice for now.

Basically it's space you fucker and you're a demon with the objective to cause as much mayhem as you can on the station. It will play something like a mix between the AI and wizard. You can interact with objects like the AI, maybe sometimes manifest to wreck shit personally, and even speak directly into people's minds!

Of course, because you are a demon, you can't interact with holy objects, like anything in the chapel. The Chaplain can also exorcise you out of the station, where you will have to try and find your way back on to keep killing and whatnot. Other than this it should be a fun gamemode where you wreck shit if you're sneaky enough pin the blame on the AI.

Coding wise the demon should be something like a ghost with some AI powers. And after you cause a quantifiable amount of damage and/or mayhem you can manifest physically and do shit, but only for a little while. Post and flame all you want because I am a pubbie and enjoy being farted upon.

Well you try writing with an iPad and besides that yeah space demons kill everything I usually have good grammar then this magical creature called auto correct took place

Re: Space Demon - Cogwerks - 02-01-2013

No.

Okay

Re: Space Demon - Timelimit - 02-01-2013

bladex454 Wrote:Well you try writing with an iPad and besides that yeah space demons kill everything I usually have good grammar then this magical creature called auto correct took place

How did auto-correct remove all traces of paragraph division and punctuation?

I was drunk on an iPad guess what happened

Re: Space Demon - david2222121 - 02-01-2013

You made a bad forum post and are now mad at getting called out on it?

nope none at all felt like telling the truth thats all if I was angry I would be trying to defend myself by saying I was hacked also dont get drunk and use an ipad

Re: Space Demon - Archenteron - 02-01-2013

I think this is supposed to be some variant of that "Evil Meme" mode some SS13 servers have.