Goonstation Forums
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station (/showthread.php?tid=4440)

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Camnui - 03-11-2016

https://gyazo.com/a2bd93352b4881ade9cda136c99ccd5d

Welcome to Centcomms FANCY shuttle, featuring a HIGHLY FUCKING ILLEGAL dog.

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Vitatroll - 03-11-2016

[Image: 2f0f3f45a6.png]

Yes. A good bad dog. pipe dog

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Haine - 03-11-2016

[Image: USNce7f.png]
Klaus appears to be having a rad day!

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - locusts - 03-12-2016

[Image: 6LyM5gj.gif]

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Mageziya - 03-13-2016

[Image: e7feaad8109d8244692f591416aa4de3.gif]
Messing around on the lag-free test server.

Lag is dead server-side, but not necessarily dead client side.

So, a million bees won't kill the server, but they'll metaphorically kill you if they're all on your screen at once.... and literally if you punch one.

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Camnui - 03-13-2016

(03-13-2016, 08:37 AM)Mageziya Wrote: [Image: e7feaad8109d8244692f591416aa4de3.gif]
Messing around on the lag-free test server.

Lag is dead server-side, but not necessarily dead client side.

So, a million bees won't kill the server, but they'll metaphorically kill you if they're all on your screen at once.... and literally if you punch one.

This is wonderful. But it only freezes your client for a few seconds compared to a minute or two.

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Grek - 03-13-2016

Lag free test server? How does that exist?

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - 69andahalf - 03-13-2016

(03-13-2016, 07:38 PM)Grek Wrote: Lag free test server? How does that exist?

When a coder was testing the 510 update they set up a test server to see how it would run. A lot of stress testing was done there, which sometimes involved mobs. It was hosted off their own machine I believe, so it wasn't like like there's a top secret admin-only test server.

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Mageziya - 03-14-2016

It was posted in the SA thread. I don't have an account, but it's still fairly easy to view. There's a link on goonhub for it. (The thread, not the server.)

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Azungar - 03-20-2016

Security officer Judge Ledger was hard in pursuit of Nadia Ridley who had break into the teleporter room. The plot thickened as all of the doors leading to toxin lab had been bolted shut, but after some handywork he soon confronted Nadia. "FREEZE!" was heard and as the scumbag criminal ran, Judge fired three tazer shots into her back, knocking her out cold. He cuffs her and drags to cargo, which is the nearest safezone. As Nadia speaks in a soft and yet recognizable voice, a flashback goes through Judge Ledger's eyes. Him beating the everliving shit out of Tess Dantooine with a crowbar. Her claiming that she didn't snitch on him. Her escaping to space on a pod never to be seen again. Her joining the syndicates. And then everything spins into motion, Nadia manages to blush once and the cuffs fall off her hands as if they were cut in half. "What the fuc..-" escapes from Judge's lips, but it's too late. She already has a cyalyme saber at his face. This is the end. 

Ledger wanders around as a ghost, until he communes with the chaplain. Screaming through the ouji board "CARGO MURDER CARGO HELP MEDIC" and amazingly enough, soon he is cloned thanks to Alice Devereux. While sitting in that cozy womb-like cloning pod, a though goes through his mind. "Hmm.. I should get a straightjacket, then she can't escape it." After hearing that Roman Lawhon is stranded on the Diner, Ledger goes to mining outpost to yet again confront Nadia. Succesfully knocking her out, he does a fatal mistake of not using the straightjacket. Him taking her saber perhaps lured him into sense of false security. But double point-blank derringer to the face is very quick to take that away from him. After a dramatic speech, his body finds himself between two bombs.

This and much more on LLJK #1, tune in for your next episode of space drama.

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Mageziya - 03-27-2016

Happy Easter Everyone!
[Image: a9c6fc986afa815d298fff58509302ed.png]

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Camnui - 03-29-2016

Can we post things from the minecraft server here?

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Weavel - 03-29-2016

I don't see why it'd need a different thread, go for it

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Camnui - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 12:47 PM)Weavel Wrote: I don't see why it'd need a different thread, go for it

Sweet, so basically I was going through a stronghold, and found a shiny sapling in a chest. I obviously wanted to plant it, So I did the natural thing, brought it out to a field, planted it, and used bonemeal to make it grow. I proceeded to suffocate in it, and terrify people as it blotted out the sun. https://gyazo.com/3ab194ae28bedbf8de92675f4b62b537

RE: Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station - Ed Venture - 04-26-2016

[Image: 6g7A82K.png]DEATH MUSTARD