Goonstation Forums
Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Good ideas! (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape (/showthread.php?tid=3507)

Pages: 1 2

Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - UrsulaMejor - 11-09-2014

That is all.

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Anticheese - 11-09-2014

This idea would actually get me to play as the Captain. Should definitely be implemented.

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Winklabom - 11-10-2014

It should rather allow you to use the bed sheet on your jumpsuit so you can still use a backpack.

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - DyssalC - 11-10-2014

Winklabom Wrote:It should rather allow you to use the bed sheet on your jumpsuit so you can still use a backpack.
Superheroes don't need backpacks, they need utility belts.

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Winklabom - 11-10-2014

DyssalC Wrote:
Winklabom Wrote:It should rather allow you to use the bed sheet on your jumpsuit so you can still use a backpack.

Grammer Queen Magnet is no such criteria !

Winklabom Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:

Grammer Queen Magnet is no such criteria !
You aren't the hero this station deserves. mad

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - UrsulaMejor - 11-10-2014

I've got a couple coders interested, we just need sprites done. If anyone is artistically inclined and wants to give it a shot, please consider taking a few hours or days or whatever to do this and you have my gratitude <3

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - atomic1fire - 11-10-2014

Since I'm pretty sure clown has a fanny pack he has a back slot open to a clown like cape.

Just throwing that out there.

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Sundance - 11-10-2014

atomic1fire Wrote:Since I'm pretty sure clown has a fanny pack he has a back slot open to a clown like cape.

Just throwing that out there.

When a clown is wearing the cape, he should have a small % chance of it getting stuck in every door he passes causing him to flip and slip

Rudolf Honkingdale's cape gets jammed in the door, throwing him to the ground!

Also, as regards sprites, i'd do one, but I personally think if you cropped the batman cape that has that neat animation would not only suffice, but would be dope.

Sundance Wrote:Also, as regards sprites, i'd do one, but I personally think if you cropped the batman cape that has that neat animation would not only suffice, but would be dope.
That and giving it a few palette swap variations for the multiple bed sheet types is all it would take, though I imagine making one for the captain's sheet would be annoying.

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Ali0en - 11-10-2014

Add a function to have it hood your head to, making you unknown if you have no ID on.

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Sam Guivene - 11-10-2014

Ali0en Wrote:Add a function to have it hood your head to, making you unknown if you have no ID on.
you can already wear a blanket as an exosuit and be a spooky ghost.

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Ali0en - 11-10-2014

Yeah but a hood would maker you a spooky cool dude

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Silvercloud29 - 11-10-2014

Despite the fact I am a power gaming asshole and like my survivability (Aka I am pretty much always wearing an O2 tank of some kind on my back) I even like this idea! It needs to be done!

Re: Blanket + Back Slot = Cape - Gannets - 11-11-2014

If these don't look terrible to you folks, I'll do the other bedsheet colours too.

[Image: 1GHQqet.png]