Goonstation Forums
I don't understand - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I don't understand (/showthread.php?tid=337)

Pages: 1 2

I don't understand - Morphing_Dwarf - 12-25-2012

Why is it that we can have giant station-wide explosions that remove our butts, but can't have poo? Not asking for poo, just for the removal of the butt thing.. There have been many times when I am the middle of doing something important things such as killing, arresting, healing, and other tasks best done uninterrupted, when I am knocked down and stunned... It doesn't make much sense to me, please explain.

Re: I don't understand - Cogwerks - 12-25-2012

ugh

Re: I don't understand - Karakoran - 12-25-2012

I like wearing my butt as a hat.

Re: I don't understand - Val - 12-25-2012

Cogwerks Wrote:ugh

Butts = comedy. Poo = shameful.

There is a fine line on what we consider acceptable toilet humor and we drew it for our own sake.

Ass for why this ass-plosion even occurs, it's simply a random event. Deal with it.

Re: I don't understand - Shoddy - 12-25-2012

I think the difference is that one of them is an overused ( and poorly used) gimmick from back in the day that everyone liked to use, it's like how atmos got removed because everyone thought it was a good idea to set the station on fire, either because they were traitors and it was really easy, or just cause they thought its funny.

On the other hand buttsplosions are a random event, they usually don't happen in rounds and i admit they are silly but it kind of nods toward the SS13 slapstick humor without getting shitty ( no pun intended)

PS: Buttes are way better than poo, proven fact.

Re: I don't understand - Morphing_Dwarf - 12-25-2012

Shoddy Wrote:I think the difference is that one of them is an overused ( and poorly used) gimmick from back in the day that everyone liked to use, it's like how atmos got removed because everyone thought it was a good idea to set the station on fire, either because they were traitors and it was really easy, or just cause they thought its funny.

On the other hand buttsplosions are a random event, they usually don't happen in rounds and i admit they are silly but it kind of nods toward the SS13 slapstick humor without getting shitty ( no pun intended)

PS: Buttes are way better than poo, proven fact.

Oh crap.. Sorry everybody I thought they were admin spawned.. SORRY.

I am sorry dont hate me.. Please!

Re: I don't understand - CaptainBravo - 12-25-2012

Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:Oh crap.. Sorry everybody I thought they were admin spawned.. SORRY.

I am sorry dont hate me.. Please!

sometimes they are.

it's still funny that you're suggesting butt removal over. . . butt removal

Re: I don't understand - atomic1fire - 12-25-2012

Buttsplosions are a random event, and even if they were admin caused, cause no where near the amount of grief that poo created.

Crewmen would poo in random places just to be annoying, much worse crewmen would spawn poo smoke in every possible corridor so you couldn't walk one inch without being coated in feces. Security would try to retain control, only for griefers to poop on them. Etc.

in short, you were all horrible with poo and it should never come back.

Re: I don't understand - h3half - 12-25-2012

atomic1fire Wrote:in short, you were all horrible with poo and it should never come back.

Re: I don't understand - kantrol - 12-26-2012

atomic1fire Wrote:Crewmen would poo in random places just to be annoying, much worse crewmen would spawn poo smoke in every possible corridor so you couldn't walk one inch without being coated in feces.

Oh no my spaceman sprite is covered in shit. Whatever will I do???

Re: I don't understand - Coolguye - 12-26-2012

kantrol Wrote:Oh no my spaceman sprite is covered in shit. Whatever will I do???
oh no i can't act out my scat fantasies on a spaceman game. whatever will i do????

Here's what I don't understand: Why isn't this nonsense covered under the 'don't be a creepy fuck' rule? I think it falls directly under the 'don't be a creepy fuck' to read the 18th story about how someone misses the gross stuff you could do with poo. Fuck knows I think less of a couple people who have recited vivid fantasies about making a Sec officer that's chasing him slip on his shit and then use the opportunity to feed the officer the deposited feces he just slipped on.

Re: I don't understand - Dauntasa - 12-26-2012

why are people still mad about poo

I thought it was funny but really it's been months shut up

Re: I don't understand - Oddball - 12-26-2012

Coolguye Wrote:
kantrol Wrote:Oh no my spaceman sprite is covered in shit. Whatever will I do???
oh no i can't act out my scat fantasies on a spaceman game. whatever will i do????

toilet humour != scat fantasy. you fucking weirdo.

i was as much a poo bandito as the next guy, but as dauntasa said, its been gone for months and it's time to move on. stop making threads frown

Re: I don't understand - APARTHEID - 12-26-2012

Just piss! Jeez!

Re: I don't understand - atomic1fire - 12-26-2012

Ignoring that kantrol is probably consistantly horrible. Poo was awful not just because it covered people in poo, but it made all the floors impossible to walk on, and was unsanitary. People would forcefeed others with it to cause diarrhea.

I don't want it ever coming back, You poo lords were awful with it.